Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

By hana_imagines

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~16~

175 19 14
By hana_imagines

Author's Note:
Hola Amikles, Here I am with the next update. I didn't think I would publish but considering the long break I will be taking for exams, I thought I have to do this. Do check out my other works as well. And have a happy reading now. (I have one surprise for you all)

***°***

Taehyung's Pov

As I pressed my forehead against hers, I could feel her heavy breathing. The kiss we shared was magical, filled with eternal glory. I was into another world of paradise when I moved against her mouth, slowly and steadily. This was the best moment of my life till today. But her next words made me dumbfounded

"I like you, Taehyung"

She uttered and I pulled back, confounded. Is it real? Did she really say that? I still can't believe if I have heard it right.

"Say that again", I asked her, still not able to process what she just said. I just couldn't believe my ears as I know how eager they are to hear those words. This could be my imagination as well or from the dreams in my head. She held my hands, making me look at her. Her eyes we're filled with fervor.

"I like you, Taehyung and I am not confused anymore. And I am telling this again, I like you, Taehyung", she spoke in confidence and I pulled her close without wasting a moment. I engulfed her in my embrace and trailed kisses on her hair. I didn't even realize that my eyes are moist when she confessed her feelings. This is a dream come true.

I knew for certain that she is falling for me. The way she hugs me back, the way she plays with my fingers, and the way she looks into my eyes, they say it all. They convey emotions without words. But when I heard those words from her mouth, I was overwhelmed with intense joy and danced like crazy in elation.

I never thought she would realize it this soon. The kiss we shared a few seconds ago was something which I initiated, not being able to control my emotions. I was scared for a moment if she would feel uneasy but when she responded back with equal passion, I knew there is no going back. She is trapped in my charms just like how she has got me wrapped around her finger which she obviously doesn't know.

I pulled out of the hug and looked at her intensely. She looks ethereal, like a doll handcrafted with care. God must have taken time to sculpt her face, carefully.

I cupped her cheeks and my eyes were drawn to her moist lips. I pecked her lightly and she blushed. I pulled back and saw her eyes closed. I smiled as I got permission. I knew she wants it too. Not wasting another second, I smashed my lips on hers, pulling her into a kiss deeper than before.

I took the lead as I know she isn't fast at expressing herself and is not used to this. I deepened the kiss and smirked as I heard her gasp. I used the chance to enter her mouth, my tongue ready to explore her nook and corner, not like the harsh and rough kiss. I want to relish the moment and a slow and soft kiss marks the beginning of a beautiful relationship. No wonder, it felt like an explosion of the best flavors in the universe mingling together causing a mindblowing sensation in my body. 

I don't want to stop this anytime soon but oxygen is a concern that can't be left out. As we were in need of breath, we pulled out and locked our foreheads. I noticed her cheeks turning into a hue of red and couldn't stop the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. We were locked into each others' aura and it's a heavenly feeling.

As soon as I pulled out, I found her eyes gleaming with tears. Why is she crying? What happened to her?

"Nazeera. Is everything okay? Do you regret this?", I asked her with a great amount of anxiety running down my veins. Even the thought of her telling me that she regrets all of this is enough to make my heart shatter into innumerable pieces.

"I am scared, Taehyung", she revealed and I cupped her cheeks, making her look into my eyes. I wiped her tears and sighed in relief as the reason for her tears isn't actually about anything I have anticipated.

"It's alright, Nazeera. I am here for you", I tried to convince her and she nodded letting out a smile.

"I don't want to lose you, Taehyung. I feel so overwhelmed right now. All of this happened to me for the first time in my life and I want to cherish them for a long time", she confessed again and I couldn't feel more than lucky at this moment. If a girl is scared to lose you, you should never let her go. I kissed her forehead and hugged her, rubbing her back slowly.

"I will never leave you, Nazeera. Never", I stressed the word never and caressed her hair. She nodded, her head grazing softly on my chest and I smiled. Finally, I could call her mine and that makes me feel even more ecstatic.

"Shall we be like this for some more time?", she asked and I hugged her close. I could feel her smiling though I couldn't see. It was the first time she expressed her emotions without a stutter and fear. I promise you Nazeera, I will do everything to make you happy and take care of you like a princess.

After some time, we pulled out of the hug and started walking hand in hand. She reminded me that she has to play the violin for Jungkook and the rest and I nodded. I smiled at how she remembers every small thing and agreed with her. Jungkook would not hesitate to use his muscle power to kill me if she couldn't play violin today.

"Wait a second", I called her all of a sudden and she stopped in her spot.

"I guess....I mean...Are we dating now?", I asked her and she smiled. Wait! Are we not dating? 

"We are", she answered.

"Nazeera, we just kissed and how could you say no, I mean.....", I  stopped as I just realized what she had answered. I froze for a moment and looked at her who is all smiling. She said yes. Shit! She just said yes. Gosh! We are dating now. Oh My God! I was hell flustered at the moment for speaking rubbish when she actually said yes.

"Taehyung, you are blushing", she teased me and I felt embarrassed but decided to play with it. I don't give in easily when it comes to teasing each other and she knows it very well.

"Because of you, my munchkin", I spoke and her face was now flushing red. She is the epitome of cuteness. Oh my Nazeera, you are literally driving me nuts. Stop making my heart drop a beat every time you smile.

I linked my arms with hers and she rested her head on mine while we were walking. This side of Nazeera is something which I love the most. Once she gets used to something, she doesn't fail to show her emotions and feelings back. She is not the one who steps back after committing to something. Though she is not a brave one, she at least faces it and tries to be one. After all, trying is an important part of life.

• • •

We reached the dorm hand in hand and Namjoon hyung just eyed our entwined hands and ignored it. Everyone else saw us but didn't even question it. What the hell! People bombarded questions when we are not dating and now, not even a single Homosapien is giving a damn. Come on, can someone ask me if we are dating or not? Because I can proudly answer that we are. 

"Noona, you came back already? I thought you guys would arrive late", Jungkook rushed to Nazeera with his bunny smile. This guy will never change, I mentally facepalmed at his childish behavior but then, he is our golden maknae so we support anything he does. 

"She came to play the violin, Jungkook", I spoke and he clapped in excitement. I turned to see my girlfriend giggling while looking at Jungkook. It makes me feel so good to call her my girlfriend. I am in the seventh heaven right now and no one can pull me down. 

"Will you play the violin now?", Jin hyung hopped onto the couch and sat in front of us. She nodded and smiled at him. I made her sit on the sofa and sat along the arm of the sofa stretching my arms around her for support. Jimin got her the violin and she thanked him

"Which song?", Namjoon hyung asked with excitement and she thought for a moment.

"I will play the acoustic version of Danger", she announced and I could see shock plastered on all of their faces. Well! I am shocked too. Danger is not something people would try to play an acoustic version on.

"What happened?", Nazeera asked and they shook their heads sideways in unison. I smiled at their faces, understanding what's in their minds. They must be thinking the same.

"I am sorry. I forgot to tell you guys that she is working on the acoustic version of our songs", I informed and they still looked with the same expressions. At least, I know that part though I seriously don't know she knows how to play the acoustic version of Danger.

"Woah", Hobi hyung exclaimed.

"Do you like our songs that much?", he asked and she nodded.

"I am an Army now", she told with a cute smile and I am flattered already. Did she just say that she became a part of our fandom? That's so freaking adorable of her and I feel like kissing her cheeks now but I don't think she would be comfortable if I do it in front of the boys, at least not on the first day of our dating. 

"Oh My God! We are so happy that you became one", Jimin showed his delight and the rest all agreed to him.

"No wonder why Taehyung likes you so much", Jin hyung stated and I noticed her cheeks going red.

"Guys, don't you want to hear her play? She needs to go back soon", I reminded them and also saved my girl from further awkwardness.

"Shh", Jungkook hushed, and everyone placed their index fingers on their lip. She chuckled at that and positioned the wooden piece on her shoulder. I removed my hands off her shoulder and she smiled. She then started playing the instrument and I devoted all my ears. The music was so captivating, capturing my emotions and twining them into the rising and falling of the music piece.

I never expected our hard-hitting song could be tuned into such a melodious note. With the bow in her hand, she looked so concentrated while playing the instrument. I now knew why she is so attached to that instrument. She can rule it without a second thought.

As she completed it, there was absolute silence in the room. No one spoke a word.

"I know it didn't turn out to be that good..", she started speaking and Jungkook popped out of his seat and clapped out loud. I smiled and got down the sofa as well, clapping along with him. It was indeed a marvelous performance.  

"Noona, you are awesome. You played it so well", he appreciated her and she kept smiling.

"I never thought we could have such a calm version of our rock song", Namjoon hyung exclaimed and she smiled showing her teeth. 

Aww! She must be really happy

"You killed it, Nazeera", Jimin showed a thumbs up and Hobi hyung kept bowing to her calling her performance a masterpiece.

"We are so happy to hear this version of our song, Nazeera", Jin hyung also admired and I grinned at my girl blushing at their compliments.

"Thank you", she mumbled with a genuine smile.

"She's my girl after all", I smirked and she looked at me with shock and so did the others. I rolled up my sleeves and smirked. Okay! It's time for me to flex right now. 

"Wait! Are you guys dating?", Hobi hyung asked and I looked at Nazeera. She looked at me and put her head down. I was about to brag but waited for a moment, wanting her to answer. 

"Yes", she blurted and blushed, looking at the ground and I jumped out of my place. This girl can make me dance in the air, not leaving me a chance to breathe. 

"Oh My God! Finally! You guys are together", Namjoon hyung sighed and gave a hi-fi to Jin hyung who seemed to be genuinely happy at our relationship. Jimin rushed to me and hugged me tightly, I don't know why he did that.

"I have always wondered how this alien will get a girl. And finally, he is dating", he wiped his fake tears and I pushed him while Nazeera laughed at his words. I will deal with him later with his girlfriend. I am not going to forget this.

"I am sure Yuri will die out of shock if she knows this", Jimin added and I remember Yuri swearing that birds will stop flying if I get a girlfriend. I need to talk to her regarding this as well. I will brag about Nazeera to her until she accepts that I am more of a human than her. 

"Noona, congratulations. And be careful, sometimes this hyung behaves as if he is from another planet", Jungkook warned and I shot a glare at him.

"Enough of all this now. She will have to go now", I told them and they put a long face. Gosh! Why are they behaving like that? 

"I will meet you guys in the academy tomorrow, okay?", she told them and they smiled. Why are they overacting so much today? Did they get shocked at the fact that I got a girlfriend?

They waved their hands and we bid them bye. She tied her scarf covering her pretty face and I frowned at that. She gave me a weird expression with her eyes and then walked ahead. I trailed my steps behind her and reached to her side. 

"You could have tied that when we reach there", I complained and she shook her head in negation. 

"I have my own worries, Taehyung. You don't want me to be a dead meat right?", she raised her brows and I immediately shook my head in negation. Dead meat? What is she implying? 

"My family is really conserved and doesn't encourage dating, Taehyung. I am afraid that I will be caught. I don't have any guts to tell about us", she confessed looking at the ground. I felt bad for a second. I should think on her side as well and not always about what delights me. I held her hand and pressed them gently.

"It's okay. We will go through that together. Don't worry about that now", I spoke and she nodded. I was afraid if she would be scared to hold my hands and gladly, she didn't. I looked at her wrist and her pearl green bracelet caught my attention again.

"Why do you always wear that?", I asked her eyeing the ornament and she took a glance at it. Letting out a small sigh, she started speaking.

"It was from someone precious", she looked at it with an emotion of sorrow. Did something bad happen in her life?

"I will tell you about this another time", she spoke as we reached the spot of our departure. I simply nodded, not wanting to bug her more. She would open up when she trusts me enough and I can wait. 

"Taehyung", she called me and I raised my brows. 

"Save your number in this", she forwarded her phone and I felt like the world falling away. We are finally turning out to be like normal lovers. I quickly typed my number and saved it as Taehyungie with a red heart. I chuckled at my own nickname and didn't forget to give a missed call to my phone so that I could save her number as well.

"Taehyungie?", she looked at that and let out a giggle. She held my hands and hugged me from a side while I reciprocated, planting a small kiss on her hair.  

"I will call you at night. Just message me if you are free", I told her and she nodded. 

We waved our byes and she kept turning back at times to see me while I just smiled. I took the binoculars from my sling bag and watched her reaching her colony gate. She reached her home soon and I put the binoculars back in my bag,

I opened my phone and grinned on seeing her contact. I saved it as Mine with a red heart and smiled to myself. She is mine now and I am her boyfriend. Damn! We are dating now and this is no more a dream. 

Today had been a long day and a great day without a doubt. She looked like the perfect one for me in every sense. The way she molded me into one lovesick guy tells it all. She never intends to hurt anyone and even bonded with my members really well.

I got so much used to her. Her presence, her talks, and her fragrance, I got used to all of them. Never in my life, I thought a girl would drive me crazy like this. She is an angel, a bewitching one who has my heart as a captive.  And I don't complain at all because...

She became my addiction

***°***

Taehyung flustered and shy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 9K 155
in which jeon jungkook believes that lee jieun has fallen for him, when she is actually just doing her job as an undercover news reporter. what happe...
43.8K 2.5K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
263K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
286K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...