last night- tommy eaton x rea...

By -montgomerys

"last night i was fine, dropping lines and getting mine" -tommy eaton x fem!reader started -22/12/2020 finis... More

cast.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four
mewomeow

chapter one.

1.2K 24 0
By -montgomerys

''even serial killers live next door to somebody. tough pill to swallow, but i know, it's true. if i've learned anything, it's that people hardly ever let you know who they really are. just the past manicured lawns and friendly waves, inside any house, even the one text door, anything could be happening and you'd never know''

ipswich, oregon.

june, 1984.

''anne come on, we gotta go.'' y/n reminded her friend who was sitting at the kitchen table, drawing something. 

''just wait a minute! i have to finish this.'' anne responded, getting a red pencil from her pencil case. she looked up too see y/n giving her a look. ''alright! i'll finish it later.'' the girl put her pencil down and went to the door. 

''you can have my bike, i'll just take my skateboard.'' the h/c girl spoke, putting on her shoes. anne looked at her up and down.

''eats is gonna die seeing you wear that.'' she laughed, waiting for her friend to tie her shoes. 

''good!'' y/n smiled ironically, getting up and picking up her skateboard. ''it's so dark already?'' she wondered, looking around after she locked the door. 

><><><><

''davey !'' y/n greeted the boy as the two girls arrived at his house. ''can we leave our things here until we come back?'' she asked, pointing at the skateboard and bike. ''sure'' he replied, letting them in. they put them against the wall and left. 

''hey!'' anne waved at woody, curtis and tommy, as they did the same. y/n felt tommy's eyes on her so she made her way to him. ''my eyes are up here eaton''. he rolled his eyes and she laughed, ruffling his hair . 

''MANHUNT!'' woody shouted and they all looked at him. ''what? are we not playing manhunt?'' the boy asked confused. 

''yes we are!'' davey replied smiling, then ran away to hide. the rest of the kids did the same, except y/n. 

''you bitches! i wanted to hide too!'' she shouted, frowning her eyebrows. the girl turned on her flashlight and started looking for her friends. 

[[1st person point of view]]

''farraday?''  i heard a voice coming from my left. 

''find your own spot! we're both gonna get caught!'' davey spoke. i smirked, slowly walking towards the noise. i saw the boy sitting down, beside a bush. 

''dude, this was way too easy. next time, do better'' i spoke. ''hold up. someone else was talking to you, right?'' i frowned, not seeing anyone else next to davey. 

''he left.'' the boy replied while looking at mackey's window. 

''who's that?'i asked, referring to the curly boy next to mackey. davey shrugged. 

''gotcha dudes! '' tommy,anne and woody scared davey and i, appearing out of nowhere.

''christ guys!'' davey jumped, looking at them. 

''hiding in farraday's spot man?'' eats asked, pointing with his flashlight to where davey was just hiding. 

''lame'' i added to his sentence. 

''you're better than that.'' tommy continued. 

davey ignored our remarks and changed the subject- '' threehouse in 15?'' 

''after we catch curtis'' i pointed out, turning on my flashlight as we started running.

><><><><

''guys let's do something. we're not just gonna stare at you while you read porn magazines.'' anne rolled her eyes. 

''yeah she's right. don't you guys get tired of looking at the same chicks?'' tommy agreed getting up. 

''shit no, man'' woody replied. 

''i mean yeah maybe it's just me but i wanna see others'' he smirked looking at me. 

''fuck off'' i said and showed him the middle finger. 

''i can't wait to get laid- or even just feel up a chick'' woody said. 

''you guys sound gross'' i said as anne agreed.

''second base? that's it? i rounded third once. she was hot, too.'' tommy confessed as we looked at him.  

''who was it?'' i asked, trying to hide the fact that maybe i was little bit jealous.

''oh. it just happens to be someone none of you know.'' he replied, sitting down.

''it just happens to be someone none of us knows'' woody mocked him while we laughed.

''it was on vacation, dipshit.'' tommy spat at the boy. 

''anyways, i'd just be happy to get on any base with nikki.'' davey smiled. 

''in your dreams davey!'' woody laughed. 

''how is she so freaking hot?'' farraday wondered, raising his eyebrows. 

''too bad she's into my brother!'' tommy chuckled. 

''kyle? he's 20 and works at a hardware store.'' anne laughed.

the boy looked at her. ''you think kyle's a dick? my asshole father wants to tear this place down.''

''seriously?'' i asked frowning. 

''shit, i would live up here if i could!'' woody exclaimed. 

i looked at tommy and saw he stopped smiling. 

''i mean i don't know how safe that would be with the-'' davey started saying but woody cut him off-

''what?''

''kids going missing.'' 

''okay, here we go.'' tommy spoke, looking down.

''what?'' i asked. 

''come on! i mean we all know what he's gonna say! it's a conspiracy , it's all connected- the missing kids aren't random, they're part of some vast governmental alien cover up right?'' tommy mocked the 15 year old.

''you don't think it's strange?'' i raised my eyebrows. 

''don't tell me you believe those stuff.'' tommy looked at me.

''i mean nothing is sure. '' i replied. 

the boy rolled his eyes and got up- ''gonna go beat off before my parents get home and world war three breaks out- y/n you wanna come?'' 

''no. ew.'' i replied, getting up. ''we can go get slushies if you want to.'' i told anne as we climbed off. 

''uhhh, it's kinda late. i just don't want us to be the next names on those newspapers'' she replied, slightly worried. 

''i can go with you guys'' tommy suggested. 

''as if if you were with us we couldn't get kidnapped.'' i laughed. 

''i was trying to be nice.'' he rolled his eyes the 75483234758th time this day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...