chapter two.

''maybe i just wanna be yours i wanna be yours i wanna be yours''

y/n was putting on her pajamas as her mom came in to her room.

 ''jeez, can you knock?'' the girl said, laying in bed. 

''why? are you hiding something? ''her mom asked, raising her eyebrows.

''no, but there's this thing called privacy. i dont know if you heard of it, since you always do this.'' y/n rolled her eyes turning away. ''can you close the door when you leave?'' 

''sure.''

her mom left the room. y/n didn't hear any sound so she looked at the door, and guess what- it was not closed. 

''are you doing this to piss me off?'' she spoke, rolling her eyes and shutting the door. just before getting back in bed, she heard davey's voice coming from her walkie talkie.  

''hey guys, ipswich lanes tomorrow?''

she quickly ran towards it. ''sure!'' y/n replied.

''i'm in. i hope that chick from last week is there. she was all over me!''she heard tommy say.

every time he talks about other girls like that it makes her wish he was talking about her.

''who?'' the girl asked. 

''y/n, it was no one. he was trying to get her attention. but obviously failed.'' anne reassured her friend.

''oh''

''i can see megan. naked.'' davey said out of nowhere. 

''bullshit. dude if you're serious, i'll kill you.'' woody spoke, amazed.

''oh my god she's waving for me to come over!'' davey exclaimed. you could practically hear him smiling.

''now i know you're full of shit. eats out.'' tommy said in a monotone voice.

''i'm going to bed. goodnight guys!'' y/n smiled, covering herself with her blanket.

''me too. goodnight.'' anne replied.  

><><><><

the group of friends were all riding their bikes together, smiling and just enjoying their time together. 

''we're here!'' anne exclaimed happily as they all put their bikes down. 

''alright let's go'' tommy said, going to y/n and putting his arm around her. she raised her eyebrows in confusion and he just winked at her. 

''they're so pretty.'' the e/c eyed girl spoke, looking at the cheerleaders. 

''agreed'' davey smiled . 

''you would look hot in those cheerleading dresses'' tommy looked the the girl on his left.

''i know'' she said , putting her bag down. '' davey! look, it's nikki!''. 

the boy fixed his gaze on the blonde girl. 

''nikki fucking kazsuba'' farraday said.

''so that's how you pronounce it? dude i never knew and she once babysit me.'' y/n laughed.

''she what?'' tommy chuckled, putting his arm around her again. 

''jesus i was 10 and my parents didn't trust me alone in the house. plus she didn't like feed me or shit like this  we were just playing games'' she rolled her eyes. 

''what kinda games?'' tommy whispered, leaning over her. 

''ugh get off me'' the girl groaned. even though, she kind of liked it. 

''ooh get it y/n!'' anne exclaimed, jokingly. 

''i hate you guys. so . much.'' she walked away.

tommy winked and pointed finger guns at her .

><><><><

a few hours after she got home, davey's voice could be heard from her walkie talkie again.

''guys, something big is going down.''

''someone's going down on who?'' eaton asked. 

''ugh. i was right- you know those missing boys? it's a serial killer.'' davey spoke.

''what?'' the girl whisper-shouted. 

''yes. my dad just got called in.'' the boy affirmed.

''holy shit you're not kidding! it's on the news!'' anne exclaimed. 

''this afternoon the cape may chronicle received a letter from an individual calling themselves the cape may slayer, claiming responsibility for the deaths of at least 13 teenaged boys, along with two adults. the author also provided a list of names, dates, and pertinent details related to a number of open missing persons cases. we have confirmed the accuracy of these statements. i can now officially label this person as an active serial killer. the sheriff's office reports they're likely looking for a white male in his late 30's to 40's living alone.''

><><><><

a/n-- do u guys lik this or should i delete it asf 😳

btw merry christmas from me n my mom onika maraj !!!