𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

twenty seven

3K 155 137
By mformiyaaaaa

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

4 months later...

Omniscient

"Mannn do I really gotta go ? I'm fine see." Raivyn showed Ashante and D'Nyah's mom that she could breathe without problems.

"Shit i'm fine too, my liver don't hurt, them folks was just tripping." Taison said as he rolled around in his wheelchair. "Ion know why i'm in this fuck ass wheelchair anyways."

"Shit i'm straight too, Ion know why I still got this damn turtle shell on my fucking body, they need to take this shit off my damn arm too." Xay said as he examined the baby blue cast on his arm and the turtleshell that he had on.

a/n ionk what ts called, i call it a turtleshell

"Mama I look slow with this neck shit on, maybe once I go today, they'll take it off. This damn boot too, shit." D'Nyah said as she touched on her neck brace.

Today was the day that all of them were scheduled to go to physical therapy again. The doctors set it up to where they could all go together so they wouldn't be alone, which was a terrible idea.

"Y'all still gotta go so suck it the fuck up and get in the truck." D'Nyah's mom said making the four of them mug her.

"Folks get 2021 Escalades and don't know how to act." Taison mumbled.

"Folks get put in a wheelchair and think they can't get smacked." D'Nyah's mom slapped him in the back of the head making everybody laugh.

"Ashante, help Taison. Raivyn, getcha crutches and come on. D'Nyah, you can walk I guess so help Xay." Her mom got ready to walk away.

"Ain nun even wrong with him." D'Nyah mumbled making her mom stop in her steps.

"Back talk ?"

"....."

"Ohh okay." She walked out the door.

"That's what yo dumbass get." Xay snickered.

"Shut the fuck up crippled bitch." D'Nyah mumbled helping him off the sofa with the best of her abilities.

"You shut the fuck no necked hoe."

"At least I can use my back."

"At least I can use my neck."

"At least my teeth real."

"At least my leg is usable. You can't ride dick cus you got a fucking boot on yo shit."

"And you can't give dick. You be ready to tap out cus yo back start hurting."

"Shut the fuck up !! Damn." Taison yelled making them both mug him.

"You shut the fuck up." They said in union.

"That's why yo top teeth fake and that's why you look like turtle when they stick they head half way in they shell." He mugged the two as Raivyn and Ashante laughed loudly.

"Nigga said a tur- a turtleeee." Raivyn laughed.

"Don't laugh to hard bitch, wouldn't want your heart to burst into flames." D'Nyah mugged her.

"Bitch I will refracture yo skull, don't play wimme." She quickly stopped laughing.

"And Taison you shut the fuck up, sitting there looking like Rolling Ray." D'Nyah mugged him.

"Y'all is at each other's necks today, jeez." Ashante mumbled.

"Can't be at D'Nyah's neck cus she ain got nan." Taison mumbled making everyone but D'Nyah laugh.

"That wasn't funny." She mugged them as they pulled up to the physical therapy building.

"Please don't give this lady hell y'all. It's just two hours and thirty minutes." Her mom said as she helped Taison out the truck and into his wheelchair.

"We'll try. Amy know she love us." D'Nyah said as they walked in the building.

"Session for Gilbert, Mansion, Hollyshed, and Franklin ?"

"Yeah, we the only people that's been coming here for the last past 2 months. Youn know this shit by heart by now ?" Taison mugged the lady as they all walked into the door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

"Wassup Amy !!" Taison yelled once everybody got settled.

a/n ionk how tf physical therapy works so bare wimme

"Hello Tai." She smiled at him.

"Hey Amy."

"Hey Amy."

"Wassup." Me, Raivyn, and Xay said at the same time.

"Hey guys." She smiled back at us.

"Amy you know we ain't got shit to do right now, so lemme tell you bout my life." Xay said making me mug him cus I knew what he was gon say.

"Go ahead then Xay."

"My dick, ain't felt no pussy since this shit happened." He mugged me. "You wanna know why ?"

"No, not really." She laughed a little.

"Well imma say it anyways. Simply because this motherfucker got a damn boot on her leg." Xay said making me smack my lips.

"Amy bu-"

"AND.. AND.. She can't suck my dick, wanna know why ?" Xay cut me off.

"Sure."

"Cus she ain't got no neck." Xay, Taison, and Raivyn said in union.

"Mmcht, y'all not funny. But Amy his stroke game whack as fuck right now cus his back on down be hurting out of nowhere." I mugged him.

"Well maybe if that damn boot woun so heavy on my shoulder then we could ge-"

"Not finna sit here and listen to y'all talk about your sex failures." Raivyn shook her head.

"Time for the session Amy !!" Taison clapped his hands.

"Well then lets get started. D'Nyah, it's about time for your neck brace to come off so congratulations. But, you still have to attend these sessions because the boot doesn't come off your leg for another two months, you also have to come for your neck once you get your brace off because it may be stiff. It'll probably be like that for a few weeks." She said making me and Xay look at each other and smirk.

my nigga finna get some good head once this shit off.

"Sooooo what's the estimated time ? We need to know these things." Xay looked at her.

"Probably in like 5 days." She said making him smile.

"Yessirrrrr."

"On to you Xay, this may be a win win situation because you get your turtleshell taken off in 2 weeks so congratulations to you as well. But your cast has to stay on for another month and a half." She said making us both smile.

"Taison, the same day that D'Nyah gets her neck brace off is the day that you're free from your wheelchair. But please, you have to be careful because you can still get liver failure if you overwork yourself." She said making Tai frown.

He never really liked depending on people to help him.

"Also D'Nyah, we have to do an ultrasound on your heart to make sure there's nothing wrong since you flatlined. We'll schedule that probably after your neck brace comes off." She said making me nod my head.

"Andddd Raivyn, we have to do one more ultrasound on your heart then you won't have to be back for another for about five months. It looks like your knee is doing pretty good so you  actually can get off your crutches right now if you wa-"

"Yessirrrr !!" Raivyn threw her crutches on the floor and stood up dancing.

a/n we just gon skip the rest

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Whatchu want to eat ?" Xay asked as we pulled up into the Wendys drive through.

Crazy cus weon supposed to be driving but oops.

"Number 10 with a peach lemonade. Get some sweet and sour sauce for my fries. Make sure they hot. And ask them to put salt on the fries."

After we got food he just started driving.

"Where we going ?"

"Wanna take it all back to where it started." He sung making me laugh.

"Okay youngboy, wake me up when we get there."

*at the place*

"Wake up." I was shaken. Once I opened my eyes I noticed we were at the beach.

"We here again." I lowly chuckled.

"We ain't gon be here for long. I just wanted to tell you.." He paused and used his good arm and grabbed a bouquet of flowers out the backseat and a bag.

"Xay...."

"I put you through so much this past year and a half and i'm sorry. I swear I am. I woun do anything to put you in harms way but yet and still. I know I did some fucked up shit in the past that I can't change but I wish I could. You gon be my wife one day. You gon have my kids too." He pulled a necklace and a ring out the bag.

"You can't put the necklace on right now cus you ain't got no neck."

"Mmcht shut the fuck up. Always ruining something." Mugged him.

"But forreal though. I promise to always love you, care for you, comfort you, and protect you.  I promise to be there when you need me to be and when you don't. I just promise to be the best boyfriend I can be and some. I love you." He said and put the ring on my finger as tears fell out my eyes.

"Xayyyy. I love you too." I leaned over and kissed him.

"Now would be a good time to have some car secs." Xay mumbled against my lips making me smirk.

"I mean shit, I can do all the work." I said making him smile.

sucks to be some crippled sex fiends

"Shit aight."

"Ouuu i'm finna getchu preganttttt." I cheesed as I moved over into Xays lap.

"Nahhh It's the other way around shawt. Might paint yo walls just for the hell of it." He smirked.

"Okay now shut the fuck up while I work my magic." I unzipped his pants and pulled up my skirt and got to work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was boring.

first of all.. we finna hit 6k y'all !! ❤️

anyways y'all is terrible at voting.. but y'all finna hate me soon 🌚.

anyways vote !!

bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 54K 41
"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘢, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳." 𝖠𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖫 𝟤𝟢𝟤�...
288K 10.6K 29
"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬." 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
123K 3.7K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
9.8K 66 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...