The Whisperer of The Huge ||...

By KxxkieTea

(Assault Lily: Bouquet! Female Harem! x Female Reader!) -Edit is mine, but the pictures I used don't belong t... More

INFO
PROLOGUE
1: Girl of Destiny
2: Friendly Bouquet
3: Light the Darkness
4: Legion
5: Effervescent Youth
6: Neunwelt
7: A New Friend
8: Bonding
9: Your Existence Matters
9.5: The Frontiers of Healing
10: The Beginning Temptation of Other Bouquets
12: All is (Un)Fair if Love & War
13: Purely of Sweet with a Hint of Sour
14: Flower War I
15: Floral Drive
16: Flower War II

11: The Pursuit of a Sharp Flower

853 47 30
By KxxkieTea

[NOTE: A lot of new characters will be introduced in this chapter. If you need visual images of them to get a better idea, then visit the last chapter and try to get yourselves acquainted with them! Also please note that I am purely going with my own feel and instinct when describing these new characters and making a new arc to include them! Thanks for reading!!]

The attack began to emit large quantities of smoke, in which the main foyer was engulfed in the visible suspension of art particles. Lilies gathered all around but didn't dare step foot into the smoldering area. [F/N] and the other girls stepped closer to the scene, making their way to the front and approaching near the foyer.

"Our apologies, [F/N]-san. I didn't think that maniac–I mean, Shiba-san would suddenly draw her CHARM against your friend."

Ui bows her head as a partial apology, but [F/N] quickly disregards her with a wave of her hands.

"N-No need to bow your head, Ui-senpai! Maybe it was just for f-funsies?"

"Yo, can I ask that you not launch a surprise attack on me when I'm drinking my coffee milk?"

[F/N] and the group of girls swerve their heads to see the collection of unburnt particles wither away and become one with the earth's atmosphere. Their eyes soon become wide with shock as they take in the scene before them. Even Shiba, the girl that had initiated the assault (or at least tried to) on you, was also bewildered on what occurred. She still found herself in the air, her grip on her CHARM still as strong as ever. However, you were still in your original position, only this time you were enclosed with a light blue barrier. If you hadn't summoned a barrier, then the sharp blade of her CHARM would surely and vertically slice your head in half.

"W-What is the meaning of this?"

Shiba mutters under her breath, retreating to Kiito's side and observing the strange phenomenon before her. Kiito and her twin sister shot Shiba a glare, and absolute stillness greeted her gaze. The first-year lets out an annoyed groan as a response and immediately puts away her CHARM to show that she was no longer a threat.

"How are you gonna act like you did nothing wrong when you're the one that attacked me?"

You stood on both feet, twisting on your heels to face the student population of Odaiba. The barricade quickly dissolves on command, and a lot of gasps and hushed voices start to fill the walls of the facility. Kiito spins her head to Shiba, piercing the first-year with her sharp neon gaze.

"Why exactly did you draw your CHARM against one of our guests, Tomoshibi Shiba?"

The purple princess' voice perfectly displayed the keen discipline she held for herself and her friends. Shiba silently grated her teeth together, clearly upset about the results of her surprise assault.

"T-That girl... Kiito-sama, that girl has a similar aura to that of a Huge. I only reacted in a way everyone would if they sensed her aura."

Shiba scowled at you defiantly, her heterochromatic eyes glaring daggers at you. The only response you gave her was a dismissive shrug as you sipped the last of your coffee milk. Kiito along with a few other Lilies were staring intently at you, possibly observing and analyzing you for their own judgment.

"Tomoshibi is right on this one; this girl definitely radiates the same intimidating aura as those freaks."

Another girl speaks up, and you instantly recognize her dark purple pigtails and amber eyes from the local magazine. If you could recall correctly, Haru Hishida is her name?

"If Haru says so, then we can take her word for it, ya?"

A short-haired brunette makes her way to the front and next to Haru. The one thing that makes her stand out from the crowd is her lack of refinement. How could you tell? Well, the front of her pristine white shirt was unbuttoned, showing a bit of skin and cleavage for the entire world to see. From what [F/N] told you during the train ride, her name is Yuzuriha Kawamura; she and Haru are both second-years at Odaiba.

"Yuzu-chan! Didn't I tell you to come in properly dressed? You're being indecent again!"

Everyone turns their head towards the scolding noirette. She bore long black hair with metallic hints of gray dangling at the ends of her strands and possessed similar, amber-colored eyes as Haru. The girl had also tied a couple strands of her hair into a bun, tying and lacing the bun with an orange-yellow ribbon.

"Ehh? No one seems to care though, Momiji."

"Well, I care!"

Momiji moves in front of Yuzuriha, her hands quick on latching the buttons together and buttoning her friend's shirt. They seemed to be good friends and depend on each other for whatever the reason may be.

"Okay, so this might be a bad time to ask this, but where can we find the chairman's office? My friend and I are only here to drop off something important."

[F/N] breaks the tension with the question you and her have been trying to answer ever since you laid foot into the facility. Kiito was about to respond until Ui shushed her sister, placing a finger on her twin's lips. A mysterious yet roguish smile forms on the albino's lips, her eyes also reflecting a similar attitude.

"Now, now. You and your friend have only arrived; surely if we tell you the way to the chairman's office then the two of you will leave right after. We must catch up on things, [F/N]-san. I would also love to get to know more about your friend here."

Ui giggles, sparing you a flirtatious smile along with a wink at the end. Her personality and attitude totally discombobulated you; she actually reminded you of Shenlin and it was quite terrifying to see the clear resemblance.

"It seems that Onee-sama has taken an interest in you. Whether it has to do with your aura being awfully similar to a Huge or your lack of elegance as a Lily, you're beginning to interest me as well."

Did Kiito just compare you to the crude Yuzuriha?!

"Uh, thanks I guess...?"

The broad heels of her boots were echoing with each step she takes towards you. Suddenly, the green-eyed beauty is now in front of you, reaching her gloved hand to caress your soft cheek. You tensed up at the skin contact, and your cheeks were beginning to burn at her touch. A conceited grin adorned Kiito's face as she leaned into your ear and whispered alluringly,

"Your aura attracts me, and I want to see more of that and you."

"If I may ask: why are we in one of the combat rooms?!"

You found yourself in the middle of a room used to hone the skills of Lilies, both physical and spiritual. The structure and layout of the dome is a bit similar to the one at Yurigaoka as both areas contained a sandstone-like surface and dark seating accommodations. You were hit with acute nostalgia, remembering your first combat training at Yurigaoka and meeting the members of Team Hitotsuyanagi (along with other Lilies) through there.

"Oh, the good old days–when everything was just a little more peaceful... Wait a minute... Someone answer my question, goddammit!!"

"Be prepared to die, you imp!"

It irks you to think that the same Lily that initiated a fight against you was stooping so low as to give you a nickname–that was extremely uncalled for!

"What did I do to get this sort of treatment from you?!"

A glimpse is all you get, but the look on Shiba's face is enough to burn the image in your mind. Nothing but malice and disgust fills the gleam in her kaleidoscopic eyes. But there is a shift between spite and amusement. The girl's mouth stretched in a hideous smile and her eyes brimmed with nothing but madness.

"You are an obstacle–an obstacle between Kiito-sama and I. No... I won't allow it. I won't allow you to interfere with my relationship with Kiito-sama!"

With her CHARM already drawn and leveled at you, Shiba dove straight into you and began swinging. She is quick to train both her hands and feet on you, utilizing herself as a proper arsenal and demonstrating herself as a physical prowess in war.

'And we got ourselves a yandere...'

To say you did the bare minimum was an understatement, you were only moving your legs to completely dodge her attacks. Your hands dug deep into your pockets and remained hidden; you didn't feel the need to use your hands at all. If anything, all of your movements felt so much lighter, and you were able to move more freely. On the other hand, the minor irritations of your comfortable maneuver were beginning to show in Shiba's movements as she kept swaying her CHARM.

"Why. Can't. I. Hit. YOU?! Stay still!"

You let out a small yawn and ran to descend underneath her, sliding below her skirt and delivering a robust kick to her side, your hands still intact in your pockets.

"You're just slow."

Fortunately for her, the first-year was able to react just in time and had her CHARM take the hit instead. Although the kick was projected onto the weapon, the impact of the strike itself was enough to jolt her out of her position and straight into ground. Shiba hits the floor with a groan, her hands still gripping the CHARM.

"I...am not done with you. Not...yet."

Before the latter could open her eyes to take in her surroundings, the first thing she sees on the ground are your shoes, which informs her of your new position.

"It looks like you're finished to me. Give it up."

Looking up is a mistake. Shiba took the liberty to glare daggers at you, yet you overpower her with a glare of your own. This is a first for Shiba–she felt not only her pride but also her life was in grave danger. The original color of your eyes was no longer in a singular hue; an electric blue collided with your authentic complexion. The way Shiba would describe your eyes are crystal-like with an attached electric blue tint.

"I told you, didn't I?"

There was something about you that made her feel uneasy. It's as if the roles switched–you were the predator, and she was the prey.

Despite her jeopardy, the first-year hadn't released her CHARM; instead, Shiba manages to stand back up on both feet and put some distance between you and her. You shot the bipolar Lily a curious stare until she retrieved a special bullet with the particular purpose of destruction. Everyone that was seated and inside the dome had let out surprised gasps. Some were even skeptical and threw concerned looks at Shiba, wondering if the first-year was bluffing or actually serious about using the Neunwelt Bullet against you.

However, the girls that were familiar with Shiba's bloodlust knew better than the rest of their peers; that girl was intent on eradicating you.

"Tomoshibi Shiba! No!!"

The savage Lily ignores her beloved captain (which is Kiito) and inserts the bullet into her CHARM, her lips contorting into a horrific smile.

"This is over! You will meet your end here and now!"

Everyone was beginning to panic as emergency alarms were set off. In temporary possession to you and Shiba, the battlefield becomes encased in a transparent barrier to prevent further collateral damage.

"So, they're sealing us in here to take the hit? Man, why are people here so selfish?"

You turn to look back at the demented Lily, who was occupied in channeling all of her Magie into this one particular blast. Sharp, harsh noises pierce the air, escalating the suspension on what's to occur next.

"Perish, you imp!"

The stage was set, and the opening shot was fired. A medium-sized Magisphere hurled quickly through the air and organized itself with you. The field becomes showered by magical ashes and burnt residues are glued to the transparent walls of the barrier.

"Fuck! [Y/N]!!"

[F/N] jumps down from the risers and runs toward the field. Kiito and her legion members were following behind her, equally worried about Shiba and you. Your best friend makes a desperate attempt to step foot into the arena; however, the barrier continues to exist despite no fighting taking place.

"If the barrier is still up, then that means they aren't done yet."

Short, vivid seconds come by, and the collection of smoke begins to disappear on one side of the field. The first person to be revealed is Shiba–she seemed to sustain no injuries and wore a proud smirk on her face. She sees [F/N] and the rest of her legion members, making an audacious remark with the assumption that she had defeated you.

"I did it, Kitto-sama! I got rid of her, haha~!"

Shiba couldn't help but laugh out loud, twisted and contorted. There is a faint blush that lays on the first layer of her cheeks, proving to [F/N] and the rest of the student population what a humanoid monster is.

However, Shiba would soon have a rival that challenges her ownership of the title.

"Laughing now, are we?"

It's as if time has crawled to a stop at the sight of you emerging through the diminishing smoke. [F/N] and everyone else were relieved but also deeply shocked. They clearly saw the Magisphere make contact with you, so how is it that you were still in perfect condition? On top of that, the same Magisphere that was launched at you is now floating atop, spinning within your right hand.

"I-Impossible... I clearly shot you with..."

"You did shoot me, yes; and now it's time to get my revenge."

And, before Shiba knows it, your body shifts. The Magisphere within your grasp has adapted to a new color, shifting from a positive blue to a negative color of coral red. It was only a split-second decision; you were coming straight for the first-year and jolting forward. There was no hesitation in your steps as you raced for her. Eyes closing in anticipation, Shiba felt herself being thrown to the flat surface of the wall and awaited the blow.

Yet, despite her heart threatening to burst out of her chest, she felt no restriction. There was no pain or anguish–none whatsoever.

"You've lost, Tomoshibi."

Her eyes slightly open to your voice, making eye contact with your newly colored gaze. Regardless of the hateful gleam that once pertained to her eyes, your optic lenses held no spite or contempt–you were looking down at her with such tender eyes. Shiba also notices another change within your eyes; your right eye had a red tint, whereas your left eye possessed a blue tint.

'Her eyes...are so ethereal...'

Shiba was utterly confused–confused and conflicted if she was drawn and attracted to your eyes or to you. There is one thing that she can confirm and that is her throbbing heart. She realizes the position between the two of you; you were practically pinning her to a wall and she was standing helplessly at your mercy. The dangerous proximity of your face being nearly an inch away wasn't helping nor soothing her heart's pulsation either. Now, there's a thought for change.

Silence is apparent the moment Shiba drops to her knees as a sign of defeat. Exhibiting no other dangers, the glasslike barrier dissolves and fresh air passes through. Hushed voices were now filling the dome, and Kiito and her legion made their way towards you and Shiba.

[F/N] wanted to go over and check if you sustained anything–a cut, bruise, anything at all. Yet she caught a glimpse of a wholesome view. Although Kiito was reprimanding Shiba, she felt warmth upon seeing you kneel down to the dejected Lily and flicking her forehead, earning a brief whine from the ferocious girl. Soon after, the sequence is followed by a pat on the head and...was Shiba showing a genuine smile to you when she was set on killing you minutes ago?!

[F/N] sank into the risers once more and sighed with relief.

"Well, there goes an additional nine girls in [Y/N]'s harem. She's such a chick magnet."

Your friend takes out a carton of banana milk and sips the contents through a thin straw. A cordial look crosses her face as she sees you being your usual self, charming and amiable, while talking to Hronesnæsse, the legion mainly led by the high-spirited twin of the Funadas.

"Lucky bastard..."

"Hey, [Y/N]. I gotta ask you something."

[F/N] whispers to you, shortening the distance between you and her as the two of you follow behind Kiito and her legion members. Their legion, Hronesnæsse, were leading the way towards the cafeteria, yet they were further ahead. They didn't seem to realize that you and [F/N] were walking slowly and trying to secretly converse with one another.

However, Hronesnæsse wasn't the only group to accompany you and your best friend. Almost the entire student population of Odaiba began following you both, and there is a definite amount of space between the two of you, Hronesnæsse, and the rest of the Lilies.

"So, why are we whispering again?"

"We don't need Kiito-senpai or anyone else listening and knowing any other details about you and what's going on with you. Luckily, you have to be a Lily to sense your aura, but that doesn't mean they'll try and do something to get to you or just you in general."

You glance over your shoulder to see numerous Lilies tailing after you and then look back at the legion in front of you. You knew [F/N] didn't mean any harm to the girls, but if one of them were to resort to doing such things...

"I get what you mean, [F/N]. What is it that you're trying to tell me though? Does it relate to when I sparred with Tomoshibi?"

Her lips drew into a thin line as she kept whispering, but this time your best friend sounded uneasy and anxious.

"This regards to your Magie. When you caught the Magisphere, the color of it changed from blue to red. Do you know what that means?"

You shook your head, oblivious as to what she was referring to. [F/N] lets out another tired sigh but proceeds to explain in a hushed tone.

"As you may know, Lilies and the Huge have their own source of Magie. However, there is a difference in polarity between our Magie and Magie from the Huge. There are many stable Lilies all around us and they utilize the positive aspects of Magie, whereas the Huge are naturally gifted and are born to wield negative Magie. Although those may be the cases, Lilies can also harbor negative Magie. Do you know what happens when a Lily is completely consumed by negative Magie?"

Again, a shake of your head was enough for [F/N] to get the message.

"Two things can happen: either Lilies fall short of their sanity and go completely insane or...they die."

The last word triggered your recent memory of Yuri, her smile comes into mind as she sacrifices herself for the sake of Yurigaoka. Another scene pans into your latest memories of your deceased parents, yet their deaths still remain unclear. The only thing you could make out was the familiar darkness of a memory you recalled during Alfheim's fight against the Dornröschen.

"But we have legions, oaths of sisterhood, and other Lilies to help neutralize and render the negative Magie down; what seems to be the problem here?"

You and [F/N] cautiously went down the stairs, catching up to Kiito and her legion and getting in line for lunch. You both made sure no one was paying attention to you before resuming the discussion.

"The problem is: you're practically a Huge in human form! I mean, you're able to generate your own Magie, you can keep the balance between the negative and positive Magie, and most importantly, you can withstand the full-strength of the Neunwelt Tactic and modify the Magisphere!"

"Technically, I didn't withstand a full Neunwelt."

"But you altered the Magisphere and created your own negative Magie without any harmful effects? That pretty much tells me what I need to know about you, my friend."

"What are you two prattling about?"

You and [F/N] turn to see one of the members of Hronesnæsse. Fujita Asagao is a second-year Lily at Odaiba; she possesses candy red eyes with a solid hint of mint green, long strands of her gray hair are tied into low pigtails, and oni-like horns that protrude from her head. Amongst the students here, Fujita and most of her legion members wore sailor-like fukus (translated as sailor uniforms or clothes). Curious, you decided to ask the oni-like girl about her uniform choice.

"If you don't mind me asking, Asagao-senpai, why do most of you wear sailor fukus?"

Fujita scrunches up her nose, uncertain about your formality.

"I'd normally be honored by someone's formality, but it's weird if you call me by my last name. I think we're acquainted enough to call each other by our first names, yeah?"

As if on cue, your right hand reaches up to the back of your neck and your fingers begin to massage the restraint posture.

"Well, if you say so, Fujita-senpai."

As soon as those words leave your mouth, Fujita lets out a soft chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

Your new friend motions her head side-to-side and waves her hand to you and [F/N] to scoot up in line.

"Nothing! It's just that I didn't expect my name to sound so...sweet? Coming from you, it sounds more pleasing than those idiots over there."

She points her finger to Shiba arguing with Kozue. The purple-eyed brunette wore the same sailor-like fuku as Fujita, except she had longer stockings in brown, black boots, and a light gray sweatshirt tied around her waist. From the distance, it would seem they were fighting over a bag of potato chips. As much as you would love to see them catfight over chips, Fujita was on her way to answer the question you had asked earlier.

"As you should know, our Garden is full of warriors. Lilies here are of a different breed; we'll do everything in our power to protect our home and each other."

"Isn't that all Gardens though...?"

Fujita shakes her head, walking forward to get closer to the lunch trays. She spots a plate of curry and rice on one of the trays, instantly securing the flat container in her hands.

"Every Garden has a different motive when housing Lilies. We take pride in great fortitude, whereas a Garden like Kamba treasure the lives and values of Lilies. We are encouraged to fight like warriors. And, considering you've lived in Japan long enough, our country has a proud history of honor. We wear these uniforms to display ourselves as proud Japanese."

Fujita said with a grin before taking her tray to sit at a table with her legion. You and [F/N] went to the front and scanned for any gracious serving of food. And that's when you've finally found your one true love...

[Art Credits: Mumechi]

"RAMEN!!"

Everyone swerved their heads around, their inquisitive eyes now deadlocked on you. [F/N], who was covering her ears, knew how excited you would be when ramen was within your reach and nudged your shoulder to bring you back to life.

"[Y/N], you can't be screaming like that if you didn't hit the lottery."

You turned red with embarrassment after realizing what you had just done. You quickly grabbed the lunch tray and went to sit at the furthest corner of the cafeteria until someone seized your arm.

"And where do you think you're going, super star?"

Glancing over your shoulder, you see the purple-eyed brunette once more. Kozue still hadn't let go of your arm, her fond smile becoming much more playful by the second.

"I'm about to sit by myself–"

You immediately confirmed that this girl was another version of Kaede when she suddenly hooked her arms around your own, pressing herself against you. The physical contact has brought a faint blush to your cheeks and, sure enough, Kozue caught on and smirked.

"That's no fun. We're friends now, aren't we? Why don't you join us for lunch?"

"I-I would appreciate it if y-you were to let my arm go–"

"No can do, super star.~"

Kozue was considerate enough to not drag you by force since you were still holding a tray with a piping bowl of spicy tonkotsu ramen, but her arms were reluctant to let you go, especially when you were now in the noble presence of the other members. [F/N] was seated in the middle of the Funada twins, happily chatting and catching up with the sisters before turning to you with a teasing smirk.

"Did you already get a girlfriend here? How cute.~"

"[F/N], it's not what it looks like–"

The purple-eyed brunette interrupts you with another squeeze to your arm, smirking in triumph as she feels you tense up. Just like how you had Kaede in mind, Kozue was going to be the death of you someday.

"Would you please let me sit and eat in peace?!"

"Kozue, that's enough."

"Ehh? But Subaru-sama, I'm only teasing her."

In your eyes, Subaru Igusa, who is another second-year student, is shown to be a very stern person. With the inheritance of her braided sky-blue hair and purple eyes (with a golden tint), she would be the perfect definition of Ice Princess from the inside and out.

"Ko-chan, I think you're also making [L/N]-san upset..."

Yukari Imamura, a good friend of Kozue and also a member of Hronesnæsse, says in a timid voice as she catches you absurdly crying over soggy ramen.

"My ramen...has gone completely soggy..."

"Then would you like some of my soba noodles to go with your ramen, [L/N]-san?"

You perk up at the blondette's offer but there is some hesitancy.

"Is that alright with you, Imamura?"

A bashful smile forms on her lips as she brings over her plate. Before Yukari willingly moves some of her noodles into your bowl, she turns to you and asserts herself.

"Let's also drop formalities, [Y/N]-chan. Please refer to me by my first name from now on."

What was up with these girls not liking to be called by their last names?

"Uhh, alright... Thanks, Yukari."

The blondette hummed with delight, using her chopsticks to move a splurge of her soba noodles into your bowl. Meanwhile, Fujita was scolding her kouhai (Kozue) and dragging her away from you.

"Leave the poor girl alone!"

"I'm only being friendly!! You're being mean and unreasonable, Fujita-sama!"

Not wanting to be caught in outer turmoil, you placed yourself in the middle of Yukari and Yuki Nagasawa, a noirette with blazing red. Out of all the people you could've sat with [F/N], but she seems occupied with the Funada sisters and Shiba glaring daggers at her. Fujita and Kozue were a bickering mess, with Subaru and Hotaru Kawabata watching them from the side.

If anything, Yukari and Yuki seemed to be the most stable Lilies you've encountered so far.

"Uh, Nagasawa– I mean, Yuki-senpai."

The third-year turns her eyes over from her lunch to you. All this time she stayed quiet and distant, though you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

"You're not much of a talker, are you?"

Yuki shook her head, yet it would seem that the ice was slightly melting away her cold, unsociable demeanor.

"People...fear me because I don't talk as often. It's not that I don't want to talk to anyone, but rather I am the type to listen before conversing."

You drank the noodles and broth down with a loud slurp, dabbing your mouth with a napkin after finishing your meal.

"If it makes you feel better, when I saw you at first glance, I immediately thought you were kind and attentive. Sure, you may come off as a social withdrawal, but if you know that you're different from what other people are saying about you then isn't it fine to be yourself?"

You reached for the drink you'd gotten from in line–a tall can of coca-cola. Snapping the lid open and bubbles carbonating to the top, you brought the can to your lips and drank a large mouthful of cola. Yuki, in surprised silence, couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle. Confusion briefly crosses your face, a question raising from your tongue.

"Did I say something funny, Yuki-senpai?"

The noirette is able to keep her calm, a small smile now presiding her lips.

"You're a real charmer, you know that?"

The heat of a blush creeps up your cheeks, your head shaking in denial.

"T-That's not it! Please don't say such embarrassing things, Yuki-senpai..."

"I would like to join in on the fun.~"

Long strands of lime green hair fall on both sides of you, and a pair of arms wrap around your shoulders; the person was hugging you from behind.

"Hotaru, you're going to make her uncomfortable."

"Nonsense, Yuki-sama. I'm sure our lovely [Y/N] doesn't mind."

"L-Lovely?!"

Hotaru gave Yuki a knowing wink, and the third-year breathed a sigh as her response. The blue-eyed Lily gently laid her chin on your head, inhaling your comforting scent.

"Um... Hotaru-senpai? Do you usually do this to Lilies or is it just me?"

"Oh, it's just you, darling."

"Oh, okay– Say what now!?"

Your head swerves to the right, and you instantly regret this as you see Hotaru out of the corner of your right eye. The close proximity of your flushed cheek and her lips was stirring up feelings–feelings you were familiar with yet denial about it.

"W-What did you just call me?"

"You heard me, darling."

"Y-You don't have to keep calling me that, you know?!"

As soon as Hotaru released her grip on your shoulders, you were already standing up and looking for [F/N], wanting to get away from the tense situation as fast as possible.

"[F/N], I think we should get going–"

You look back at where you last saw her sitting in between the twins, only to find a missing outline of her.

"W-Where did [F/N] go?"

"She'll be back; she just went to drop off the hard drive at the chairman's office."

Kiito explained [F/N]'s sudden disappearance, causing you to release a long sigh and sit back down.

"The least she could do is bring me with her..."

You had replied in a mumble, unaware of the twins approaching you from each side. They approached closer to you, with suggestive intentions forming at the tip of their tongues and ready to intoxicate. The other members were already aware of the twins' intent and stayed still to observe the moment.

"We've been thinking and analyzing, [Y/N], that you fight exceptionally well for a Lily at Yurigaoka."

You tense up upon hearing Kiito's voice flowing through your right ear. You were absolutely taken aback at the presence of the twins and slightly concerned that their propinquity might lead into temptation or something more.

"Uh...I guess... What about it?"

"We think you'd have more potential here at Odaiba than at Yurigaoka. Our Garden will surely and greatly recognize your skills along with the hidden power inside of you."

Ui says with an enticing aspect. The green-eyed twin corresponds with her other half, reflecting the same characteristic as Ui. You lean back uneasily, your mouth forming a pensive frown as the pressure is beginning to set.

"What are you two trying to say?"

[Art Credits: tia_cocorosso]

"We would love to recruit you as not only an Odaiba student but also a member of Hronesnæsse."

Word Count: 5160

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2K 42
Akemi was the most powerful immortal of another world. Why did I say "was"? Oh, because he's been reincarnated into the body of a powerless 16 year o...
174K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
34 3 5
"The world is a place where both beauty and terror, cause one to tread a path. It's this said path that only the crazy or outright insane may live lo...
5.6K 285 17
❝"Huh...? You want QUARTET NIGHT to split?" "I don't plan that, but that would be nice too." he grinned. ".... A-And how do you plan to do that?" I s...