(DISCONTINUED) Phantom sorcer...

By Chabyan

[Y/n] is a young, kind hearted mage that lives on the Boiling Isles and attends to Hexside as a student. The... More

I was a teenage abomination!
Intruder
Covention
Hooty's moving hassle
Lost in Language
Something Ventured, Someone Framed
(Not a chapter) I've waited way too much
Escape of the Palisman
Sense and insensitivity
Adventures on the Elements
The First Day
Really Small Problems

(Not a chapter) I need to know this

2.4K 59 74
By Chabyan

(Voting is closed)

Not a chapter, but i want to thank everyone that is reading this book. I didn't actually expect this to get nearly as many views as it does now, so i kind of freaked out at first.

Even if the updates are slower than i thought they would be, i hope that you people are still enjoying it or at least you're having fun while reading this.

With that said, i need to know if you guys actually want this to have a romantic interest, or if you prefer to only keep it with friendly relationships.

If you do want a romantic interest, there's quite a few characters to pick from. We have: Luz, Amity, Willow, Emira, Edric, Boscha, Viney and a few more, i think.

Maybe, if you guys want, this could get a multiship. In that case, then it should be a small multiship with only 2 characters involved. More would just make a chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 183 4
A new retelling of the owlhouse story that follows a 15 year old boy named Luke who stumbles upon a portal leading him to a magical realm where he be...
17K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...
50K 910 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
1.7K 49 18
Belos' control has gotten out of hand. With new beings changing the hands of fate, how will our protagonist survive in a world only known from a scre...