The Winchester Three (S2): Cr...

By MariesFictionFix

They're back! The ghouls, vampires, ghosts, spirits and even more terrifying entities. And wherever these evi... More

Starring...
Chapter One: In My Time of Dying
Ch 1 Section 2
Ch 1 Section 3
Ch 1 Section 4
Ch 1 Section 5
Chapter Two: Everybody Loves a Clown
Ch 2 Section 2
Ch 2 Section 3
Ch 2 Section 4
Ch 2 Section 5
Chapter Three: Bloodlust
Ch 3 Section 2
Ch 3 Section 3
Ch 3 Section 4
Ch 3 Section 5
Chapter Four: Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things
Ch 4 Section 3
Ch 4 Section 4
Ch 4 Section 5
Chapter Five: Simon Said
Ch 5 Section 2
Ch 5 Section 3
Ch 5 Section 4
Ch 5 Section 5
Chapter Six: No Exit
Ch 6 Section 2
Ch 6 Section 3
Ch 6 Section 4
Ch 6 Section 5
Chapter Seven: The Usual Suspects
Ch 7 Section 2
Ch 7 Section 3
Ch 7 Section 4
Ch 7 Section 5
Chapter Eight: Crossroad Blues
Ch 8 Section 2
Ch 8 Section 3
Ch 8 Section 4
Ch 8 Section 5
Chapter Nine: Croatoan
Ch 9 Section 2
Ch 9 Section 3
Ch 9 Section 4
Ch 9 Section 5
Chapter Ten: Hunted
Ch 10 Section 2
Ch 10 Section 3
Ch 10 Section 4
Ch 10 Section 5
Chapter Eleven: Born Under a Bad Sign
Ch 11 Section 2
Ch 11 Section 3
Ch 11 Section 4
Ch 11 Section 5
Chapter Twelve: All Hell Breaks Loose: Part One
Ch 12 Section 2
Ch 12 Section 3
Ch 12 Section 4
Ch 12 Section 5
Chapter Thirteen: All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two
Ch 13 Section 2
Ch 13 Section 3
Ch 13 Section 4
Ch 13 Section 5

Ch 4 Section 2

239 10 0
By MariesFictionFix

At Angela's house...

Dean quietly entered the apartment and looked around. As he picked up a framed picture he glimpsed a figure in the reflection just before she saw him- it was the roommate, Lindsey.

"Who the hell are you?!"

Turning, she ran and shut herself in her bedroom as Dean went after her, "Wait, wait! Hold on!"

"I'm calling 9-1-1!"

"I'm Angela's cousin!"

"What?"

"Yeah, her dad sent me over to, uh, pick up her stuff... My name's Alan?" Dean offered quickly, "Alan Stanwick?"

Lindsey opened the door slowly, "Her dad didn't say that you were coming..."

"Well, I mean..." He held up a set of keys, "How else would I get the key to your place?"

He laughed reassuringly but a bit uncomfortably as well. Soon they were in the living room as they talked about Angela. Dean handed Lindsey a kleenex as she cried, looking slightly uncomfortable at the emotion.

"So... I'm sure you got a, a view of Angela that none of the family got to see." He smiled, "Tell me, what, what was she like? I mean, what was she really like?"

"She was great."

"Hmm..."

"Just great. I mean, she was so... so..."

"Great."

"Yeah." She nodded as she started sobbing again, "Yeah."

"Yeah... Here you go." Dean handed her another tissue, "You two must have been really close, huh?"

"We were." She sniffled, "But it's not just her, it's Matt."

Dean raised a brow, "Who?"

"Angela's boyfriend..."

"Right, Matt." Dean recovered quickly, "What about him?"

"He killed himself last night. He cut his own throat." She sobbed, "Who does that?"

Shock filled Dean's face, "That's... terrible."

"He was taking Angela's death pretty hard, and I guess... I mean, he'd been messed up about it for days."

"Messed up how?"

"He kept saying that he saw her everywhere."

"Well, I'm- I'm sure that that's normal..." Dean nodded, repeating Angel's words from earlier, "I mean with everything that he was going through."

"No, he said that he SAW her. As in, an acid trip or something."

Dean nodded slowly, "Were Angela and Matt a happy couple? I mean, is there any reason that Angela would be angry with him?"

"What?" Lindsey squeaked, "No, of course not, why do you ask?"

"Just asking." Dean dismissed, "Where did Matt live?"

Back at the motel...

Angel and Sam sat beside each other on one of the beds as Gremlins played on the TV. Dean walked in just then, earning their eyes, as he stopped by the door and took his jacket off.

Sam looked him over, "Where the hell have you been?"

Dean put his jacket over the TV interrupting Angel and stepping in front of it to look at her and Sam pointedly, "Working my imaginary case."

"Well..." Angel sighed as she turned the TV off and motioned to her brother, "What'd you find?"

"Well, you guys were right, I didn't find much."

Sam nodded sympathetically but Angel looked him over curiously, "But you found something..."

"Yeah. Angela's boyfriend died last night. Slit his own throat, but, you know, that's normal." He waved dismissively at them as he continued, "Uh, let's see, what else. Oh, he was seeing Angela everywhere before he died, but you know, I'm sure that's just me transferring my own feelings."

"Alright, alright." Angel rolled her eyes as she and Sam shared a look, "We get it, Dean. We're sorry."

"Yeah..." Sam shrugged, "Maybe there is something going on here."

"Maybe?" Dean snapped as his glare returned and his voice raised, "You know, despite what you guys might think, I know how to do my job."

"Neither one of us said you didn't, Dean. We weren't implying it either." Angel gave him a dismissive look, warning him to drop his attitude, "You check out the boyfriend's apartment?"

"I just came from there." Dean said as he took off his flannel and sat on one of the chairs, "Pile of dead plants, just like the cemetery. Hell, dead goldfish too."

Sam moved to the end of the bed as Angel moved to the side, "So, unholy ground?"

"Maybe. I'm still not getting that powerful angry spirit vibe from Angela." Dean got up and retrieved a small pink book from his jacket, "I have been reading this, though."

Angel raised a brow, "You stole a dead girl's diary?"

"Yeah, Ang. And if anything the girl's a little too nice."

Sam sighed, "So what do you want to do?"

Dean answered as he leafed through the diary, "Keep digging, talk to more of her friends."

"You get any names?"

"Are you kidding me?" He held the diary up with a smile, "I have her bestest friend in the whole wide world."

Neil's House...

Neil, one of Angela's friends, looked between the three Winchesters with narrowed eyes, "I didn't realize the college employed grief counselors."

"Of course." Angel smiled, "The Dean just wanted to make sure all of Angela's friends knew the school was here to help you guys grieve. We're here to listen."

Dean nodded beside her, "Or maybe throw in a little therapeutic collage, whatever jump-starts the healing."

"Well, I think I'm okay." Neil nodded and turned to walk back into his house, "Thanks."

Sam stopped him, "Well, you heard what happened to Matt Harrison, right?"

Neil turned with a frown, "Yeah, I did."

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay." Sam's face softened, "Grief can make people do crazy things."

Neil studied the three of them with furrowed brows before responding, "Look, I'm sorry about what happened to him, I am, but if Matt killed himself it wasn't 'cause of grief."

"No?" Angel cocked her head curiously at that, "Then why?"

"It was guilt. Angie's death was Matt's fault and he knew it."

"Uh..." Sam looked him over as well, "How was Matt responsible?"

"She really loved that guy, but the night of the accident she walked in on him with another girl." He explained, "She was really torn up, that's why she crashed the car." Sighing sadly he motioned to the house, "Um, look, I gotta get ready for work, so... thanks for the concern, but... seriously, I'll be okay."

Dean turned and gave Angel and Sam a significant look as Neil walked inside.

"Well, that vengeful spirit theory's starting to make a little more sense." Dean said as they walked down the street, "I mean, hell hath no fury..."

Sam frowned, "So if Angela got her revenge on Matt, you think it's over?"

Angel huffed sharing a grim look with Dean, "There's only one way we can be sure..."

"Yeah?" Sam looked over at her as they got into the car, "What's that?"

Dean answered, "Burn the bones."

"Burn the bones?" Sam repeated incredulously then scoffed when they both nodded, "Are you two high? Angela died last week!"

"So?"

"And?"

"There's not gonna be bones. There's gonna be a ripe, rotting body in the coffin."

"Awe, Sammy." Angel leaned forward with a grin, "Don't tell me you're afraid to get a little dirty?"

At the graveyard...

Angel held the flashlight and stood watch as her brothers dug at Angela's gravesite. Perks of being the eldest. The boys were both panting and sweating with exertion from the job. Standing on the coffin, Dean cleared the rest of the dirt off and turned to look up at Angel.

He smirked at her, "Ladies first."

"Tired already?" She smirked at his glare as she jumped into the hole beside them and handed Sam her flashlight, "Hold that."

Angel opened the coffin, already wincing in preparation of the smell, but the coffin was empty. She turned her head and shared a look of shock with each of her brothers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 0 18
Book 1 of the Winchester Siblings series. What happens when the Winchester boys find out that not only evil is after them, but that they have a sist...
22.7K 634 23
Your a 4 year old girl playing when all of a sudden your father gets killed by a unknown creature you are yet to discover at this young age. A man wi...
18.9K 377 21
Dean rescues 5 year old Hayden from her abusive family and takes her under his wing. After recruiting his brother, Sam to find their father, the two...