𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 | [ ʜᴡᴀɴɢ...

By honeyymilkkk

Description: 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐔 "𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦....𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦..?" "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
100 Reads?!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Predict
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Message to My Readers
Announcement!!

Chapter 24

3.8K 84 68
By honeyymilkkk

Again some concepts are taken from Mission Impossible and inspired by the movie.

Mingi walked through the hallway a bit angry. Once he was gone, Minho sighed deeply hiding behind one of the doors of the rooms with Seungmin and Jeongin. Chan noticed what was going on with the three of them from the van by seeing through their cameras so he told Changbin to open one of the doors near them so they could hide, and luckily he was fast enough to.

"Hyung we're going to need backup." Jeongin said to Minho. He was right, despite turning off the cameras and motion detectors there were too many obstacles. If the information is in that room like Changbin said, there is some trap. Ateez is not a normal mafia...

"Alright." Minho said, nodding his head.

It was cold in the basement, the floor was cemented and the sound of wind howled making it sound like there were ghosts. Y/n was sitting on the cold floor and was freezing, chills went down her back and she hugged her legs to keep her warm.

The door suddenly opened a bit harshley making Y/n flinch with fear. San, Seonghwa, Wooyoung, and of course Hongjoong entered the room. "Get up." The leader said, his voice was hoarse and sharp. Y/n got up immediately, a bit unstable. Her teeth were chattering because of the coldness. 

Seonghwa and San held Y/n a bit harshly by both of her arms making her whimper in pain.

Hyunjin POV

Obviously I was furious at what Jongho said to me earlier and felt so apprehensive. All I wanted was her to be safe, but I couldn't keep her safe.

Jisung, Felix, and I were in the basement hiding behind a wall, we saw Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Wooyoung, and San come in and see them unlock the metal door. There were only a few rooms in the basement and it was freezing down here. When the four of them went in I heard Hongjoong say "Get up" to someone.

I heard some whimpering and instantly knew it would be Y/n. I got frustrated and worried and was reaching for my gun but Jisung stopped me and I looked up at his face. He probably saw the worry in my eyes.

"Don't...not right now. Chan hyung said to always have a plan." Jisung told me. He was right, I can't just go in without thinking. This all may be a trap but I can't just stand here watching and hearing knowing that Y/n's probably terrified right now.

I got frustrated and raked my hair with my fingers, I didn't know what to do...

I just want Y/n to be safe, I want to hold her, tightly. When will I get the chance to say 'I love you'...? I had so many thoughts in my head but I have to stop thinking about them and focus on what's going on.

"Hyunjin, we're going to be needing some backup." I heard Minho-hyung's voice coming from the mic in my ear. I look over to Felix and tell him.

"You and Jisung go." I told Felix and he nodded. Both of them were very alert, making sure none of the members see them when they are exiting the basement.

Before Felix could go I held him from his wrist making him stop in his tracks, a bit shocked. "I can't promise that I'll make it out alive here...so if anything happens to me please, take care of Y/n for me." I trusted him, and I know he would want her to be safe as well.

He gives me a tiny smile and pats me on my shoulder before going. "Don't worry, she'll be fine and you're going to be okay."

Hopefully.

Both of them left and I stayed focused on what was going on.

3rd Person:

"Is he here?" Hongjoong said. Seonghwa and San were still holding Y/n and she was feeling terrified, who knows what they could do to her.

"Oh he's definitely here.." Wooyoung said with a smirk. Y/n got a bit confused as she didn't know who "he" was but soon enough, a picture of Hyunjin's eye smile came in her head. The calming presence of his face made her heart ache.

"Did he come for me..?" Y/n thought to herself.

Hongjoong told Seonghwa and Wooyoung to let go of her. "We know you're here Hwang..."

Hyunjin could feel his blood boil and he rested his head against the wall with his eyes closed. He knows he would have to confront him.

Hongjoong walked closer to Y/n. "My, you're beautiful, ay?" He caresses the side of her cheek, it was loud enough for Hyunjin to hear what Hongjoong was saying.

Y/n felt highly uncomfortable with the situation she was in and slowly was starting to doubt that Hyunjin was here and would come to get her. Y/n let out a soft wine. "S-Stop.."

"Why..?" Hongjoong asked with a smirk, moving closer. Y/n felt a lump in her throat and wanted to cry a few tears. 

At this point Hyunjin was getting more and more impatient and he didn't have any plan, but if Y/n was not safe, what choice did he have..? He was exasperated and soon enough grabbed his gun from his back pocket and with a little growl he busted in from the door in which half the members of Ateez were along with Y/n.

"She told you to stop, what part of that do you not understand?!" Hyunjin roared at Hongjoong, His voice was very loud and you could tell he was very furious. It's like his eyes transformed into a dragon with very narrowed eyes that carried a lot of rage and compassion.

Hyunjin's eyes locked with Y/n and she thought that he would be mad at her since his eyebrows were furrowed. She felt her lips slightly quiver and tears were on the edge of her eyes. For some reason, she felt ashamed..

"Ah I see you were listening." Hongjoong turned around, not surprised even one bit.

"Drop your gun." Wooyoung spat at Hyunjin and he let go of his gun, dropping on the floor, leaving an echo in the basement. "Drop all of them!"

Hyunjin smirked as he pulled out another gun from his pocket and a few pocket knives as well. San grabbed Hyunjin from his collar. "You really haven't changed one bit." He eventually let go of his collar pushing him back but that force was nothing for Hyunjin. 

Hongjoong grabbed Y/n from her arm making her whine in pain by how hard his grip was. "All of your weapons!!"

Hyunjin got mad and was going to hit Hongjoong but...Y/n could get hurt. "Those were all of my weapons! Get your hands off of her!" He yelled loudly, his voice echoed in the room.

"Spare her." Hyunjin asked desperately.

"It's not going to be that easy." Hongjoong said in a melody like tone, letting go of Y/n's arm which left her hurt.

"What do you want from me..?" Hyunjin asked him, he just wanted Y/n to be alright, he didn't care what happened to him.

"You see Hyunjin, you have access to a satellite which controls every computer on this Earth. If you give me a way to access it I'll let her go." Hongjoong made a consistent deal but you know, as a mafia there's always a catch and something won't go exactly as he says in the deal.

It was far too risky. Hyunjin didn't even know how to access it, his gang just had permission from the government and only Chan and Changbin knew how to access it. "I can't access that."

"Then you'll die in front of her." Hongjoong said, smirking. "Shouldn't it be the same for her?"

"Leave her out of this. I only came here to get her and I want her to be safe. Kill me, spare her." Hyunjin was not afraid, he wasn't afraid of dying. In fact, he wanted to die a long time ago..

Y/n was going to cry, she couldn't hold it in much longer. A part of her felt so grateful for Hyunjin but the other, it wished that he didn't come..

She didn't want to say a word, she was scared that the situation would get more serious than it already was. Eventually, a few tears ran down her face and Hyunjin's eyes softened, instantly making him feel a pain. He wanted to hold her one last time, if he dies.

"Kill me if you want, just, give me a few seconds alone with her," His voice was filled with pity and sadness, he calmed down from his anger but his voice was trembling.

"You're lucky I'm in a great mood today." Hongjoong smirked, walking out with the other members.

As soon as Ateez left Y/n came running to Hyunjin with a whimper, causing him to soften. Y/n buried her face into his chest and hugged him very tightly from his waist, sobbing a little. "I'm sorry, it's my fault."

"No, don't say that." Hyunjin gentally softly patted the back of her head and put his chin on top of her head. He pulled her closer and wrapped both of his arms around her. "If anything happens to me, please, don't worry about it... Don't regret anything, ok?" His lips were on the tip of her ear while whispering and  trying to comfort her for the time being.

Say it Hyunjin, now's your chance. He thought.

He tried saying those three simple words but they never came out.

Say it you coward! What're you so afraid of?!

What was he so afraid of..?

"Y/n, I lo-"

"Times up!" Hongjoong walked in causing Hyunjin not to say his statement. "Now, I expect you to take the pain without fighting back, or you know what would happen." He said to Hyunjin, he wouldn't fight back.

Hongjoong held both of Hyunjin's wrists and cocked a gun to the side of his head making Y/n scream his name. He mouthed 'It's alright' to her.

"You wouldn't." Hyunjin said.

"Hm, I suppose you're right." Hongjoong moved the gun away from Hyunjin's head and kicked his back causing him to fall flat on the cement ground making him hiss in pain. Tears streamed down Y/n's face like a river, Wooyoung held Y/n back from her arms harshly. Why did this happen?

"You know what to do boys." Hongjoong said, San and Seonghwa had batons in their hands.

a/n: Kinda cheezy~ FYI I'm on my winter break until January 4th so I will try my best to write chapters and update them! The very sad part is I have quite a lot of homework during this break. Anyways this was a long chapter and don't hate me rujgsykujskygjsegvys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 297 15
"𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳"
29.8K 746 26
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪'𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ᥫ᭡ HYUNJIN × READER high school AU .・。...
146K 1.4K 25
STRAY KIDS SMUT ----------------------------------- Fem Reader x Member DO NOT read if you are uncomfortable with mature content. ‼️‼️ enjoy!! ⭐️
67.9K 1.8K 31
WARNING : CRINGE (this is my first book so pls don't leave hate comments ) "Mind to tell me who are they?" "Uhh..." Warning : Bad grammars and smut ...