โ„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐”ป๐•–๐•ง๏ฟฝ...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• -
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•—๐•š๐•๐•–-
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™- ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•€๐•ค ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš- ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐•š๐•๐• ๐•Ž๐•– โ„™๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•–
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›- ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•’๐•ž ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ- โ„š๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐”ธ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ- โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•“๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ~ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•๐•
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ ~ ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•–
Important A/N

-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2

618 33 0
By AfroDuckWriter

"This can only go one way." [Y/n] muttered, eyes locked on the other group.

Both groups stared each other down, waiting for the other to make their move. "Didn't think this confrontation will happen until later in the contest," Tokoyami admitted. "He seems to have it out for you, Midoriya."

"Only half the time is left! Don't stop moving." Izuku ordered.

Before anyone could blink all groups were running towards them at full first. [Y/n] eyes were set solely on the Todoroki team as each of them activated their Quirks.

"Watch our surroundings! It's not just one group coming for us!" Izuku warned.

Within a second electricity ran through the ground shocking all the other teams, except theirs as the electricity traveled to [Y/n]'s horns causing her hair to stand on end.

"[Y/n]-San are you alright?" Izuku asked, staring at the girl with wide eyes.

"Yea...just a bit woozy." A small bolt of electricity passed through her horns, as she swayed slightly.

"I don't think we can get away this time." Midoriya called out, eyes locked on Todoroki's group as they got closer and closer.

"I'll restrain them!" Tokoyami sent out Dark Shadow to attack the team, only for Momo to intervene with what looked like a metal paddle.

"Yaoyorozu's Creation is too hard to deal with!" Izuku stated.

"No...Kaminari is worse." [Y/n] muttered, finally overcoming the shock.

"As long as electricity is being discharged, attacking will be difficult. Dark Shadow will become timid." Tokoyami stated. The bird shadow nodded confirming this.

"I'm against violence." It sobbed.

"Stop!"

[Y/n] feet dug into the ground as they nearly stepped out of the arena.

"Team Midoriya has nowhere left to go!

"Decreased offense..." Izuku muttered. "They don't know that do they?"

"I don't believe so. The only person I've told about this weakness is Koda at USJ, and he is a man of few words." Tokoyami explained.

"If they don't know about it, then we can use it to hold them back." [Y/n] suggested, eyes taking in ice walls trapping them all in. 'We can't run. No matter how much we try.'

"One minute left! Todoroki made it so he'd have the ten million to himself to seize in an instant! At least, that's what I thought five minutes ago!"

[Y/n]'s eyes stayed focused on the calm and collective Todoroki whose mind was set on Izuku alone. 'There's no doubt he'll get the points he wants. He's a Todoroki after all.'

"But unbelievably, Midoriya's been able to keep away in a cramped space for five minutes!"

Before anyone could see the headband around Izuku forehead was gone in a flash as dust and smoke were stirred pass you. [Y/n]'s hair was pushed backward with the gust leaving her frozen in her spot.

"Iida, if you could accelerate that fast, then show us in the prelims!"

Midoriya group stood frozen not believing what just happened.

"Get back in there!" Izuku ordered.

"As long as they have Kaminari, we'll be at a disadvantage if we attack!" Tokoyami reminded.

"Then let's aim for the other points!" [Y/n] suggested, spark forming in between her horns.

"No! I don't know how the other points got split up!" Izuku argued, sweat forming on his forehead. "This is our only chance!"

"All right!" Ochaco shouted, making them all move forward nearly breaking the formation. "We'll get it back, Deku! We definitely will!"

"When you work as a team, Izu..." [Y/n] started, making him look at her. "Everyone needs to rely on one another." [Y/n] chided, giving the boy a smirk. "So, we're relying on you to grab those points while we deal with the rest!"

'That's right...it's not just me.' His arm began to glow as pink veins took over it. 'The feelings of the four...who trust in me...I'm carrying all that right now!'

Todoroki left arm grew flames as he held it out in defense. What most thought was going to be hit, Izuku swung his arm extinguishing the flames in one go.

Out of the corner of her eye [Y/n] saw Momo pull out a metal pole from her arm. [Y/n]'s hair struck out towards the group, wrapping around the pole and Momos form using the metal pole she held. She gave a small smile, "Sorry, about this Peach."

Before anyone could blink bolts of electricity shot through the layers of hair and the metal pole stunning the group in their tracks. This gave Izuku enough time to grab a headband from around Todorokis neck as they went by. "I got it!" He cheered.

[Y/n] sighed, as her hair released the metal pole from the electrocuted group as they struggled to stay standing.

"With eleven seconds left, there's an angry retrieval here, too!"

Looking up, [Y/n] quickly took notice of numbers. "That's the wrong headband." She commented, nonchalantly. Izuku eyes widened as he fearfully looked down at the headband that had no more than 70 points displayed on it.

"They got us!"

"Just in case, we changed the position of the headbands!" Momo explained, after getting over the sudden jolt of electricity. "You were naïve, Midoriya!"

"Oh no! Team Midoriya didn't retrieve the ten million points! Times just about up! Start the countdown!"

"Tokoyami!" Izuku called out. Dark Shadow sped through the air going straight towards the group.

"Kaminari!" Another strength of electricity went through stopping them in their tracks.

An explosion came through the air as Bakugo broke through the ice, "Damn Deku!"

"Bakugo!" Kirishima called out, following after him.

"Uraraka!"

"Got it!"

"Yaoyorozu!"

"Half and Half Bastard!"

"Times up!"

Everyone stopped causing Bakugo to land face-first on the ground with a thud.

"That's the end of the second round, the Calvary battle!"

Letting out a sigh of relief [Y/n] laid her head on Tokoyami shoulder. "We tried at least. Maybe next year." She turned away from him, causing the boy with the bird head to choke on his spit. "What?" She questioned, touching her face. "Is there something on my face?"

"Now let's take a look at the top four teams right away! In first place, Team Todoroki! In second place Team Bakugo! In third place, Tetsute-Huh? What, its Team Shinso?! When did they come from behind?!"

"Um...I'm sorry..." Izuku apologized, head bowed in shame. Tokoyami, Ochaco, and Mei looked at each other before pointing at [Y/n] who stood with her back facing them, giggling at her.

Her fingers were too busy feeling at her to notice the headband in her hair. "Are you guys just gonna laugh at me or tell me if my horns look cricket or not?" She huffed, turning pink.

"In fourth place, Team Midoriya!"

Izuku started to cry again causing him to be pushed into the ground by the force. "Wait, we're moving on to the next round?" [Y/n] questioned, confused. "Did someone grab a headband?"

"Yea! You did!" Ochaco giggled, carefully unwrapping the headband from her hair. "See! Your hair must have grabbed it when you electrocuted Momo!" She threw herself into the soft mound of hair giggling. "I think, I found another reason to love your hair!"

"These four teams will advance to the final round!" Present Mic announced. "Now, we'll take an hour break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya!"

"Are you finally gonna be around to see her prosper?" Alex questioned, watching as the girl talked happily with her classmates.

"Alex..." The man started. "Stop doing that. You know I've been busy."

"Not busy enough to have two more kids." He snapped, glaring at the older man. The twins -luckily- didn't hear this, as they were to distracted with repeating their older sisters moves, using Kane as their dummy.

"We're not arguing today, Alejandro(1)." He sighed, running a hand through his pale violet hair. Alex flinched slightly at his real name being used.

"Don't call me that." He hissed.

"Today is a day meant for your sister and for us to support her. Can we put our differences beside for one day?" His father begged.

"Fine. But when the time comes, you better not try and run from it again." Alex warned, making his way to the door. "Seeing as running is the only thing your good at."

(Ohhhh, looks like Alex and his dad has a bit of a rocky relationship. I wonder why?🤔 Also, I'm looking for someone to be my Co-Author for this story!🤗)

1. Hispanic version of the name Alexander.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 22.1K 115
๐ŸŒป f l u f f ๐Ÿ’ฅ s m u t ๐Ÿฅ€ a n g s t ๐Ÿ”ฅ r e q u e s t s ๐Ÿ’‹ l i m e y โœจ h e a d c a n n o n s ๐Ÿ—ฟ s h i t p o s t ๐ŸŒช a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...
8.4K 164 31
โœจPart 2 is out! โœจ I saw that there weren't alot of Shoji x readers so, here it is, I don't own anything, exept the story the characters and art aren'...
54 0 4
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link, and Abigail knew for certain she was that weak link that would break and cause the whole chain to stu...
20.9K 593 25
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ. ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž...