-Chapter 19- Fight

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Despite wanting to speak she knew the risk that it would cause.

"Come on, I'm not going to activate my Quirk." He took a step forward, making her take a step back. Hitoshi frowned, stepping back to his original spot. "Are you still pissed about the thing at Rose Petal?"

"Actually, yes." She snapped, anger boiling over. "You ratted me out, remember?"

"You left me behind, remember?" He mocked back, eyes glinting. His hand came to her hair twirling one of the loose strands from her braid. "I barely recognized with all this hair. You looked a lot like a little boy when we were still kids." [Y/n] knocked his hand away, growling.

"Don't touch me." She hissed, freckles, and hair blooming pink.

"Don't be like that kitten. We both know you miss me~" He teased, gently pulling at her quickly reddening cheeks. He eventually stopped the pinching moving to cup it with a small smile. "I missed you."

"Will you cut all that needy bullshit out." She knocked his hand away turning her back to him. "You hated to be touched back in Rose Petal so don't start touching now."

"Just like me, things have changed, but what hasn't changed is that I still care about you." Much to her dismay Hitoshi wrapped his arms around her bringing her into an awkward, but tight hug that gave her a type of comfort she hadn't felt in years. "And I'm willing to put our differences aside so we can be together again."

His hands trailed up and down the soft [light/brown/dark] skin enjoying the way the skin heated up underneath his fingers.

"We could finally live that life we thought of. Become heroes. Get married. Start a family~" He whispered, nuzzling into her neck with a chuckle.

"Will you stop it!" She hissed, face becoming a darker shade by the minute. "We were kids when we said all that stuff!"

"Your not saying your against the idea~" He teased.

"Hitoshi, cut it out! Can you be serious for five minutes?" She muttered, wishing the floor would swallow her whole.

"I am serious. Are you against marrying me?" He repeated, a bit louder.

"Of course not, you weirdo!" She answered, covering her red face. "But it's still embarrassing to mention!"

"Not if the first steps happens soon." Before she could respond, Hitoshi placed a kiss on her cheek. Almost immediately did the sparkles in [Y/n]'s hair erupt creating mini pink explosions of stars.

"I'll be expecting you to pay it back when I win this round."

"Like hell!"

"[Y/n]-Chan!" Toru called out, upon noticing the flustered girl stepping out of the tunnel. Ochaco and Mina was beside her cheering on the classes as the recreational games continued. "Come cheer with us!" [Y/n] let out a small laugh.