~Chapter 30~ Pass

"Why those three?" Nezu questioned, looking at the trio paired together for the final. "Bakugo and Midoriya I can understand, but what is the purpose of throwing Hoshi into the mix?"

"Hoshi tends to act as a mediate in situations." Aizawa explained. "She also tends to never use her Quirk against her opponents directly and prefers hand to hand combat. With someone like All Might she won't be able to get close."

Not to your surprise Katsuki rejected the proposal of forming a strategy in favor of staying away of Izuku. And now that you stood in the security room, creating notes and strategies alike you couldn't fight back your curiosity no longer.

"What's the deal with you and pop rocks?" Your sudden question brought Izuku out of his daze fixed on the screen.

"Huh?" He asked, confused.

"Katsuki doesn't seem the most friendly to people almost especially with you." You commented, closing your small booklet as you tapped your pen on chin. "I'm a bit interested in why that is." Izuku looked down at his gloved hand.

"Me and Kacchan use to be friends as kids..." Izuku admitted. "But then he got his Quirk and everything changed..."

"So, that's the reason." You clicked your pen, before placing it down. "That's honestly ridiculous that a Quirk can define something so important as a friendship. Though, that's sadly the standard set in this world, but you can't hold onto that kind of fact."

"But-"

"Nope." You cut in holding up your hand. "A Quirk doesn't define a person, Strawberry. If anything it builds character. Example, you." You pulled at his cheeks causing him to flush red.

"M-Me?!" He squeaked out.

"I watch the news Izu." The color visible drained from his face at your statement, but you couldn't help the smile that came to your face. "Even I couldn't have pulled something off like that even with my Quirk. But to do it without a Quirk is while different feat!"

"How did you know I didn't have a Quirk?" He questioned, slightly suspicious.

"My dad tends to tell me a lot regarding the heroes in Japan." You chuckled. "And when Uncle Yagi told him about you, he couldn't help but to get to know just who that scrawny green haired boy is."

"He knows who I am?!" If Izuku could get any paler he'd be as white as a ghost as his body swayed. "I think I'm going to be sick~"

"You can do that after we take our exam." You gripped his shoulders helping him to stay on his feet. "Though, I do wonder something...Do you ever plan to tell Katsuki of One For All?"

"Team Midoriya, Bakugo and Hoshi, practical exam." The large gate creaked shut keeping you three in, as you pulled on your helmet. "Ready, go!"