His Cold Wife | Taehyung ff |

By Jeon_mimi_0101

an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb20... More

Birthday
Arranged with him
why?
The First Night
A Beautiful Day
The Second Night
The Shopping
Granny
🙂
I'm sorry
who's at the back?
Author's words
His Job
Anger
The Fight
A New Job
Reconcile
morning
Night
Boys' meeting
A gift
Training
The Assessment
Her Husband
His gift
Bangtan Sonyeondan
😁😁😁
Nightmare
The call
Anything for Husband
Settling some matters
author's note...
She finally said it
He Changed Her
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Thank you

He already have a girlfriend

91.2K 2.1K 1K
By Jeon_mimi_0101

Ringgggggg!!!!

Y/n woke up with the first sound of her alarm and turned it off. It was exactly 6 o'clock. She went to bathroom to do her morning routine.

Y/n is the only daughter of Mr Min, the owner of Min enterprises. She is currently studying business management in her college. Since childhood, she had been portrayed as a cold and emotionless girl so she actually has never made any friends. Well, she isn't really emotionless, it's just her unwillingness and unableness too at expressing her emotions. The main reason behind her present nature is lack of love in childhood. Her parents, being their busy selves, had very little time for y/n so she haven't actually experienced physical affection from her parents since young age. But she loves them more than anything.
Despite having little family time, their bond is pretty strong. Her parents have always respected her decisions and supported her in everything. She too has tried her very best to become a perfect child. Despite being inexpressive of her feelings, she's very possessive and protective of everything that belongs to her. She's very good at fighting too. Only thing she's scared of is heights.

After a long shower, y/n got ready.

She walked downstairs and to her surprise, she saw her mom cooking.

Y/n: morning mom! When did you come?

Mom: morning sweetie. We came back last night. You were asleep so we didn't wake you up.

Y/n: oh! How did the trip go?

Mom: it was tiring to be honest. But our collaboration with overseas markets improved.

Y/n: well, that's good than.

She smiled and sat down on the counter. Her mom gave her freshly made pancakes and she started eating.

Mom: how's your college sweetie?

Y/n: normal as always.

Mom: well y/n, me and your dad were discussing about our retirement the other day. I think it's time to hand over some responsibilities to you. After all, we're getting old each passing day.

While Mom was speaking, Dad came down stairs in home clothes.

Y/n: morning Dad.

Dad:morning princess. And about what your mom said, I think you're ready?

Y/n just nodded and continued eating while her Mom and dad settled their breakfast.

Dad: let's start your training from next week
You should accompany me to meetings and make yourself familiar to our working atmosphere.

Y/n : sure dad.

Mom: well y/n. Do you have a boyfriend?

Hearing this, y/n choked on her food. After a few moments, she just shook her head as a no. Her mom and dad glanced at each other.

Mom: do you perhaps like anyone?

Y/n's eyes widened.
She suddenly remembered his face. The boy she likes. Her crush. She has been denying her feelings for a long time but to no avail. Sadly, he already has a girlfriend.  And how would that bubbly kid like an icy cold girl as they say... Sigh...

Y/n: No mom.

Dad: so you don't mind if we choose someone for you? Well, you're almost 24. It's ideal age to get married and we will be relieved if you settle down with a little family of your own.
(Smiles)

After thinking for a while.

Y/n: sure dad, I'll never mind. But in case you can find someone reliable, I can always take care of myself . you don't need to worry.

Dad: of course we know that.

It's alright . she assured herself that he was never meant for her. She'll just move on .the sooner, the better.

Y/n: I'll be off to college then . bye mum! bye dad!

And she left with the driver .

Y/n's Mom's POV

looking at  her expressions, seems like there is someone. she can be expressionless to others but I'm her mom. She sure likes someone.

Mom: now what?

Dad: let's find the Lucky guy.

They both went to y/n's room to look for clues. And after a long search, finally found something...

They flipped over the pictures and read the notes.

"Kim Tae hyung.
I really think I like you. "

" I want to make you mine but it's impossible!
Thanks for existing. "

Mom: let's find him.

At the college

Y/n got down her car only to see her crush, Kim Tae hyung,  walking in with his girlfriend Mira, Kang Mira.
She felt sad but her face didn't show any emotions. That was her control over her expressions.
She saw them happily talking and as always, Tae was being his clingy self. No one knew how she kept that straight face.
Every thing went by normally. Nobody talked to her like always. But today, her heart was in different kind of pain. She knew she had to forget him but it's easier said than done.

Taehyung's POV

I was very happy today because my gf agreed to meet my parents. As always I picked her up for college and we saw the ice queen on our way.
I'm really curious about her but I'm afraid my gf will get angry.
As for Mira, I've been dating her for three years now and it doesn't seem like it but she spends loads of money on shopping and my wallet is going to loose some weight tonight. Haha...

Time skip...

In the backyard.
Y/n, mom and dad were resting.

Dad: y/n we're free this week and we'll be organising a big party for your birthday. We need to invite major company officials after all.

Y/n: really!

Mom: you should invite your friends too.

Y/n : no need mom. I don't have any... (Smiles)

Mom: what am I to do with you??? How can you live like this???

Y/n: chill mom. I'm good.

Mom: aish...

Time skip
Next day.
Y/n didn't go to college because she wanted to spend time with her parents. On the other hand, her dad's assistant prepared the invitations for everyone. After he sent them to y/n's college, all students and staff in contact with her got theirs.

Everyone was confused.
Should they go?
Will they go?

<<please support me🙂>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 12.6K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
132K 5.4K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
130K 7.8K 32
"Please don't let me leave. I don't wanna go..." A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: Sep 10th, 2019 Completed: June 3rd, 2020 #1 in Namkook: Oct 13th, 2019 ...
554K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...