𝑨 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏...

Oleh TatsukiNamikaze

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
🎉 ❣️ ❣️ 🎉
Please Read
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
It's Not An Update
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-32
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ CHAPTER-25.5 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-42.0
CHAPTER-42.5
Message
New story!!

CHAPTER-41

359 11 4
Oleh TatsukiNamikaze

You woke up in the crack dawn just to switch off the music being played before you start hating it for the rest of your life.

You saw Kuroo instead.

Kuroo in his boxers, running his hands through his already messed up hair on the beat with the music, basking in the orange rays from the drawn open curtains.

Japan is truly the land of the rising sun.

Anyone or thing will look gorgeous in those highlights.

He was busy vibing, jamming and shimmying with the music.

But not all I guess. Not in all situations I guess.

You laid down your tummy facing his stupid moves.

"Are you still drunk?"

He looked over his lean shoulders.
"Nah baby girl. Not today. Not ever."

Early in the morning, he is making your temperature go high.

He was doing the jazz hands and biting his lips as if to say- 'this is the song mate.'

I don't know why I thought the last part in an Australian accent.

All of a sudden you had a weird thought of him dancing to baby shark and doubled on your laughter and rolled on the bed which caught Kuroo's attention.

"Thinking of me I presume? "

"Definitely."

With that Kuroo made you stand up on the bed and you joined his stupid dance with your hands in the air and other stuff while he kept chanting the main verses of the song rolling his hands.

You stopped realizing what utter nonsense Kuroo made you do and looked down on him. You were taller standing the bed. That is a privilege sometimes.

"Why did you stop? You were doing great babe. "

His arms snaked around your waist. As his usual spot of resting his face is unreachable because of your temporary gain of height, he rested his head your breast.

"Such a pervert," you said swaying your hips to the beat.

He looked up at you with a smile.

You ran your hands moving his hair from his face and kissed his forehead.

"This pervert so shameless. So nasty."

"No, you nasty."

And with that, you both were standing on the bed.

"Hey. Not fair. I want to be taller than you for once."

He raised both his eyebrows.

"But I didn't get my morning kiss."

"You just got one."

"I want it here," he said pointing out his pouting lips.

"Look at this cat. Yeah yeah. You will get one. Get down you peasant."

He got down and waited with his eyes closed.

"No matter what I do, don't open your eyes."

"Depends."

You pinched his nose and squished his cheek within your palm.

♫︎You dragging me down
But you make me feel up, no

Those sudden lyrics startled you and Kuroo took his chance.

His lips brushed roughly against yours melting you right away.

♫︎ I keep you around
Cause I can't get enough

Kuroo brought you down and you stood unsteadily on his foot. He steadied you by holding your head with such care while brought his lips to your neck and nibbled on your pulse. Your arms already made it way around his neck.

♫︎I can't get enough
I-I just wanna f**k you, now
I just wanna love you, now
I just wanna touch you
Aye, Because

"That's exactly what's going on my head right now."

After your morning session, you both had a bath and a hearty breakfast.

Kuroo started working on his work on the dining table while you did your part of the daily weekend chores with occasionally peeping into what he is doing.

He looked so engrossed that you felt he was commanding those letters to correct themselves.

You came with your stuff too and sat across Kuroo. As expected he didn't notice you.

After like 10 years, worrying about him to eat something for lunch you tried calling.

Did not work...

Next step.

You slowly tried touching Kuroo's legs with your cold ones.

No response.

You slowly dragged your feet up to his legs and kept your legs on his thighs.

He looked at you not impressed at all.

You mouthed him 'let's eat' and he mouthed back 'not now, you eat go eat first' while squeezed your cold feet as his heat from his hands travelled up.

Fine. Your loss.

You laid out the food on the table not disturbing Kuroo in the slowest way possible.
After you were done with that you decided you will call him one more time before he's sorry.

You don't know why but you tiptoed your way to his side and went to whisper it in his ears.

"Testu~ let's eat~"

"Hah! Done! 1 out of 3, " he said stretching his hand which hit your face as you were busy whispering to him.

"(f/n) I'm so sorry. I'm soo sorry. Gosh, I'm an idiot."

He hugged your growling body. He then made you open your covering palms.

"Your nose is so red, " he guffawed at you.

"Oh shut up," said you with a teary eye and pushed him away.

He was still laughing.

"This is what I get for waiting for you. Are you done laughing? I'm too hungry to do anything."

He helped you up from the ground and led you to your chair to which you eyed him weirdly.

"Why? Do you think all I do is laugh at my girlfriend? I know how to treat a girl."

"I don't know anymore. I have been seeing you for the past few years. If you had known then I wouldn't have looked at you like that would I?"

"Just eat. I'm hungry. I shall come up with a comeback once I am done. My brain needs-"

"Docosahexaenoic acid. I know."

"But still your nose is so red."

"Oh shut it will you before I shove that fish down your throat."

Kuroo still had work so you decided to kill some time with Jenga.
You played till you got bored so you started
making random pillars saying it's forts on the coffee table.

"Give me your charger mine is not working."

"No, I'm charging my phone right now."

"But you are playing Jenga."

"Yeah. Passing time till the phone is charged."

He sat down on the ground and started knocking each Jenga piece out of the table like a pissed kid or cat. Can't decide that part.

"No kuroo. I will knock you out if you keep doing that."

He kept doing it looking dead at your eyes.

"No"

"No

That's my tallest fort!?!

Okay okay. Fine! Take my charger. You stupid cat."

You trying to bring your pieces back into place when he suddenly kissed your cheeks and everything fell off.

"Kuroo Tetsurou!!!"

Now you lost motivation to fix it back so cleaned it up and while you were crossing by you saw Kuroo in a deep conversation.

Sounded like office stuff.

You were desperate to get the phone charged so you went to get Kuroo's charger thinking all the different angles the charger might work.

You felt like a charger bender even though that's not an element and tried bending the charger at every angle possible.

With frustration, you jammed the adapter to the socket and it still not work.

Finally, you understood what's wrong. You forgot that the socket of that room doesn't work anymore because of Kuroo's exceptional electrical skills. He wrecked the socket when you complained why the iron box took a lot of time to heat up.

While you went searching for another socket you could feel Kuroo's stare on you.

"What?"

"Nothing. Uh no, I was answering here. Yeah about that-"

He went back to his office mode.

He is still on call and but now he was on the couch in the living room.

Can't switch on TV now.

You tried whispering his ears covering your nose just in case.

" Tetsu~ go to the room and talk. I wanna watch TV. "

He looked at you furrowing his eyebrow.

You joined your hands begging.

He just put his hand yours and squeezed.

This is hopeless.

You climbed the couch from its back and kept you legs between Kuroo's side.

First, he tried crushing you to which you banged on his back and then he gave some space.

Now, Kuroo is sitting between your legs which are opened wide.

His back is still facing you so you tried having some fun.

You started drawing weird shapes and sentences behind his back using your fingers to which he arched back and shivered to your touch.

It didn't last long though. He slid off the couch and sat down resting his back on the sofa.

How long is this call?

You laid down your tummy on the couch and wrapped your arms around his exposed neck.
He squeezed your arms in satisfaction and even kissed it.

You played with his hair for a while, kissed his neck, nibbled his ear lobe till you decided to sleep off on the couch, crouching into a ball.

Nothing beats a couch sleep.

Kuroo POV

Geez, this kid!

Could you stop doing that!

"Will that be enough Kuroo san?"

"Uh? Uhm could you repeat that. Bad reception here."

"Yeah sure."

She is nibbling my free ear now.

Wait for a minute.

"You haven't prepared the files on time so you are trying to explain your ideas to me now. On a weekend. Clearly, you are just wasting time here. I want the files on my table on Sunday. If it is not to my expectations as you took your own sweet time, you be ready with a resignation paper.
I firing you will look bad on your resume so you do your pick, understood? "

Before I could here his confirmation I cut the phone.

"KitKat I'm sorry."

She was sleeping soundly on the couch without the least worry in the world.

I laid a blanket on her and she woke up when the couch accidentally moved.

"Mmmh. Oh, your phone call is done?"

I nodded with the sweetest smile I can offer.

"Good. I was feeling lonely even though you were right next to me, " she said as she scratched her head and yawned.

"Look at you, yawning like a hippo," ruffled her messy hair while said that.

She glared at me.

" Let's sleep on the couch."

I joined her on the couch, squeezed her to death.

I kissed her nape and tugged her earlobe to which she moaned in pleasure.

She shut her mouth with her hands.

"Stupid Kuroo."

So cute. What did I do to deserve this!

"Don't be shy. Are you scared someone might hear us?"
I removed one of her hands from her mouth while the other I took my phone to play music in the soundbar.

♫︎I don't know how long this sh*t will last
All I know is that right now
I feel so alive with you
Hey, Yuh

" Now they won't. "

♫︎I just wanna vibe with you
Yeah, Aye

"Do you mind for a second round?"

************************************

The song lyrics used here is Alive ft, Matt Burton, by Croosh

I just thought a lyric fic might be a change.

Hope you like it.

Hearto Hearto everywhere.

This is not the last chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.1K 463 19
[𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
118K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
20.7K 934 15
Sometimes love deserves a second chance, cause time wasn't ready for the first one. Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader