CHAPTER-19

Kuroo POV

This annoying alarm. I swear to God, one more time and I will throw this thing out of the window.

What time is it anyway?
Sh*t sh*t sh*t.
I'm late. oh gosh. This is bad I'm supposed to be at the airport right now.

Curse you Bokuto. It was his bright idea to have a party yesterday because my girlfriend is coming back to Japan. Well technically, I didn't ask her out properly but who cares right now. I haven't even brush my teeth right now.
.
.
.
.

I'm late I'm late.
Ugh, traffic seriously!!!
I missed the exit again!
Not the best time for it!

Finally made it.
Who is that guy with her?

"Excuse me, I'm waiting for someone."

Oh, I miss her voice.
What am I thinking?
I should help her

I wanted to look cool to her

"You heard this beautiful lady. She is waiting for someone. And that someone is me"

That sentence was not cool at all!
But she looked so relieved to see me.

That big guy bowed at us in apology and removed the luggage from the boot space.

"So (f/n), aren't you glad to see me?"

Your POV

This guy has some nerve to say that with that stupid, annoying smirk.

"What the hell dude! That was not cool! "

He just smiled and was continuing to keep the luggage in his car

"You idiot! From day one you have to test my anxiety?" you said while kicking and punching him.

"Oof. Ah. Stop okay. I know I deserve it but don't you think I deserve a hug for waiting for you for one whole year," said Kuroo who engulfed you with a hug.

That soften you a bit. You really did miss him. He did Skype you every single day but still meeting him in person was something you dearly missed.

"Okay fine! You are exempted from my punches," you said that by kicking him one last time.

You adjusted the seat and decided to lay down in the passenger seat of his car without a word.

You couldn't sleep peacefully on the flight because of some kid shouting 'Oh!! The plane is gonna crash' because of some turbulence.

Tiredness took over you without a minute delay.

"Oi. Get up we have reached."

Already?

You got off the car and stretched yourself.

"Are you (f/n)? Your apartment is ready to move in. Please follow me," said a middle-aged woman.

Kuroo and you followed her to the second floor of the flat and opened the apartment for us.

"Please let me know if anything else is required."

You nodded at her in response. She left us alone in the blank apartment. It had few inbuilt cupboards and shelves but still felt empty.

Kuroo wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you towards his chest.