π‡πžπ₯π₯ 𝐈𝐧 π‡πžπšπ―πžπ§

Galing kay sharon_minamyoi

"I'm arranged to get married to someone?" She asked and her father nodded. "You're going to Deal with the Dev... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46(☠️)
Chapter 47(😢)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50(😱)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59(😳)
NOT AN UPDATE (YET)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (END)
π‡πžπ₯π₯ 𝐈𝐧 π‡πžπšπ―πžπ§ 𝟐

Chapter 26

5.6K 167 15
Galing kay sharon_minamyoi

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm still driving home for the sleepover, Mina called me earlier before I left the office that the girls are already there well except Jeongyeon and Dahyun we have business to go to tonight and that's where I'm going before going home with them.

"Tiger we're already." I heard Jeongyeon said through the earpiece, the business we have involves killing again and I'm feeling this adrenaline in me again and it's exciting me!

"We're already in position tiger, RM and Hobi are already in there." Seulgi said informing me about the situation there.

"He's still not here tiger." That was Hobi.

"He's still outside with some girls." V said, well he's tracking where that bastard is—I like calling my enemies bastard really!

"I'm a block away." I said informing them then the van where V Irene Jin Yugyeom and Jinyoung are—they're our friends since we were kids all of us know each other since pamper days.

"We already see you tiger." Jinyoung said and there I saw him outside the Van waving at me then I parked my motorbike behind the van so it won't be seen by Lee's men.

"Bambam Bang Chan Jungkook Dahyun Jeongyeon Seulgi RM and Hobi are already in positions." Irene informed me and I just nodded and walked inside the bar where Lee is having a transaction with other 'business' person using my own money without my knowledge—He's one of those bastard that steals from my company and uses my money for their own transaction—they're rich but also poor at the same time for stealing from me.

"He's in the VIP section where the transaction is happening." Bambam said as I sat beside him pretending I don't know him so we won't get caught—but I don't really care if I got caught it just adds more excitement in me.

"Already itching to kill Katarina?" Bang Chan asked giving me a drink—he's disguised as a bar tender for tonight as a look out while Bambam is a costumer.

"Hobi and RM are in there just like you told us to." Bambam said as he drink his cocktail and looked at his watch where we can see a glimpse of what they are doing in there and they're currently exchanging money's now.

"They're done tiger, should we do the next step now?" Yugyeom asked through the earpiece.

"Yes, position you're men and tell them to get ready." I said then I just heard him say 'yes'

"Hobi RM you guys know what to do after that." I said and we saw RM showed a thumbs up low-key in the watch.

"They're heading out Katarina." Bang Chan said as he glanced behind us and there is Lee getting out with his men then we saw RM and Hobi, I nodded at them signaling them to do the plan.

Third person's POV

As Lee and his men got out Katarina and her friends are already on the move to capture Lee and take him to the dungeon. When Lee's car drove away that's when Irene and their van moved following them while RM Hobi Jungkook And Katarina are already waiting for his van to go where they are to finally capture him.

As the van where Lee is was driving one of his men noticed a van following them from behind and that's where Irene and the others are.

"Shoot them!" He ordered his men who opened the door, the back door and the window and started shooting the van following them but they didn't shoot back—not yet at least. While his men were firing from behind they didn't notice the other van in front of them until his van just stopped making him more angry.

"What's happening?!" He angrily asked and looked out the window and saw another van in front of them with people wearing mask was waiting.

"What are you idiots waiting for?! Get out there and shoot them!" He ordered and his men quickly got out the van and started firing the van behind and in front but the van behind didn't fire and just stayed inside the van making him more angry because they're wasting his time not knowing he doesn't have more time.

"What do you idiots want?! You're wasting my time!" Lee yelled as he got out his van and faced the people in the van from front but they didn't answer instead they just stood their while the people from the van behind got out and started shooting his men from behind making him turn around to only see his men down on the ground bleeding and lifeless while Irene and the others with her started walking to his direction also wearing mask.

"We only want you lee." Katarina answered coldly looking at the man through her mask where the man doesn't recognize her even her cold voice that scares him every time she yells at him.

"What do you want from me kid?!" He asked angrily now facing Katarina that was only a few meters away from him.

"I want your life Lee." She answered still looking at the man who laughed at her and ordered his men to shoot them and now firing guns can be again heard at the highway where not much vehicles drive at this time of the night.

Katarina was shooting here and there with her friends taking down Lee's men until she was almost shot but luckily Bambam saved her and shot the guy straight in the head where he quickly dropped dead.

"Watch out Katarina, you don't want Mina to be alone again right?" He said after shooting the guy and faced Katarina who nodded and patted his back as a thank you before they both started shooting again helping their friends take down Lee's men until all was left is Lee who Bang Chan knocked down by hitting his head with a gun and catched him before he drop on the ground.

"Bring him inside the van and take him to the dungeon, Katarina is already itching here." V said looking at Katarina who showed them how excited she is by shooting one of Lee's men that was already dead.

"We better hurry then." Jungkook said then all of them went back inside the vans they were in while Lee is with Bang Chan that was on Irene's van.

"Ah Mister Lee! Good to see you!" Katarina exclaimed approaching the man that was tied up in a chair slowly gaining consciousness again.

"W-who are y-you?" He asked looking at Katarina that was still wearing a mask.

"Me? Oh you know me very well Mister Lee." She said crouching down in front of the man that was looking at her intently trying to see through her eyes who she was.

"Still don't know me? What a shame that you work with me yet you don't know me." She said tapping the mans cheeks multiple times and laughed.

"It's funny how you can do transactions using my own money." Katarina said looking at the man intently though he wouldn't see it.

"W-who are y-you really?!" He asked again now angry after completely gaining his strength.

"Mister Lee how can you not know me? I'm hurt!" She said still looking at the man who was wiggling trying to get the ropes to loosen but failed.

"You know you can't get out of that by just wiggling right?" She said and signaled Jimin to untie him and once he did Lee pushed Jimin and quickly threw a punch right on Katarina's face causing her to groan and look at him fire in her eyes and if looks could kill Lee would be dead now.

"Who the fuck are you-you coward?!" He angrily asked yelling at Katarina who ordered Jimin and Jinyoung to chain him up, he was wriggling to get out of the two guys hands but failed when Katarina punched him right on the stomach making him groan while Katarina laugh at the adrenaline she again felt after throwing the punch at him.

"You shouldn't punch your superior like that Mister Lee I'm so disappointed in you." She said after Lee was completely chained up in the wall spitting blood out after Katarina threw a hard punch at him.

"Who are you really you coward?!" He yelled again asking who she was because she still has her mask on while her friends don't as they were at the back where the light doesn't illuminate but could still see their shadows.

"You're so eager to know the person you're stealing money from." She said taking her mask off that surprised the man after he saw who he was calling a coward and an idiot—Katarina Son.

"Y-young master.." he mumbled after finally seeing her face.

"That's right Mister Lee! Young master Katarina Son!" She exclaimed looking at him with a devilish smile making him weak in the knees just by the way she looks at him—deadly.

"You and your bastard friends keep stealing money from me, don't your companies give you much money to not steal from me? You bastards even use it for your own transactions!" She said looking straight into the mans eyes with those deadly eyes of hers that slowly makes the man weak just by looking at it.

"I-i didn't s-steal from you y-young master...please believe me!" He yelled convincing her that what she was saying was not true.

"Oh really? Then Mr. Jung here might be a good help for a proof." She said as she signaled Hobi to come out of the dark surprising the man as he saw the guy he was having a transaction with earlier.

"Y-you...you're a traitor!" He yelled looking at Hobi who was smiling at him.

"Traitor? Oh sorry I'm Katarina's friend and I ain't no traitor idiot." He said before going back into the dark where their other friends are.

"You called him traitor? That means what I said was true then?" She muttered looking at the man who was now angry and clenching his jaw.

"Yes! If that's what you want to know then it's true! My business partners backed out of my company because of you! You're stealing everything from me!" He yelled while Katarina smirked after she heard what he said.

"Stealing? From you? Oh Mister Lee they backed out from you because you're no good to be doing business with they just want their company to be in good partnership and who's better to be partner with other than me right?" She said making the man more angry with what she just said—she stepped on his pride and ego that's why he's much more angry.

"You're a monster Katarina Son! I will let the world know what you really are!" He yelled looking at Katarina who now has an even darker aura than earlier.

"Oh she's really gonna kill him now." Jeongyeon said while they're observing Katarina.

"She almost got shot earlier good thing I came beside her on the right time if not Mina would lose her...again." Bambam said telling them what happened earlier.

"It's sad that Mina doesn't remember us anymore...even Katarina her first and most loved person." Jungkook said while looking at Katarina talking to the man.

"They were each others first love but Mina was and still Katarina's first and definitely last love, Katarina loves her so much that she hid everything from her after she came back not knowing all of us anymore specially her." Yugyeom said while the others nodded their heads agreeing with him.

"It's a good thing that Katarina kept on waiting for her after all those years she was in Japan, her waiting paid off when Mina came back even tho she doesn't remember us and her." Dahyun said looking at Katarina torturing the poor screaming Lee begging for his life.

"I don't let traitors live anymore Mister Lee." Katarina muttered looking at the man that was now full of bruises and burns after Katarina threw hard punches at him and pressed the hot iron on parts of his body.

"So thank you for letting me have fun and for the good business with you, you may now rest fully Mister Lee." She said before shooting the man continuously until he was fully bleeding bloods dripping down on the floor still chained on the wall.

"Your men know what to do here." She said before walking out the dungeon and waited for her friends outside.

"Let's go they're waiting." Lisa said as they all got to their vehicles and drove away to Chaeyoung's house where their lovers are waiting while Bambam Bang Chan Yugyeom Jinyoung Jungkook V Jimin RM Hobi went on their own ways back to their houses.

Hey everyone! Chapter 26 is up!
I was going to publish this last night but I couldn't because I fell asleep making this but here you go HAHAHAH enjoy❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

153K 4.3K 36
"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness. But being the only daughter of her pa...
1.7K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...
247K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
51.7K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...