The Music Freaks || Lander On...

By Strxwberry_Sugxr

All characters belong to RozyClozy and her amazing series, The Music Freaks!! A collection of Lander one shot... More

🎄A Christmas Carol🎄
💔Our First and Maybe Last💔
🎡Carnival🎡
💤 Lazy Sunday💤
🌹Hanahaki🌹
🌼His Smile🌼
💐A Valentine's Confession💐
💕TMF Ships As Quotes💕
⚰️I Will Never Forget You⚰️
🤍The White Rose Tree🤍
🪓Breaking Point🪓
💜Finally🧡
🌊Drowning🌊
🧳Moving In Together🧳
💧Hold On💧
🎉New Years🎉
🖤Is He Cheating?🖤
💧Together💧
🌄Endgame🌄
🔪The Final Canon🔪
🌻Sunflower Field🌻
⭐My Moon, My Sun, And All Of The Stars⭐
💛Sweater💛
💔If Only💔
💗Serendipity💗
💙Early Morning Cuddles💙
📖Diaries📖
💔Arguments💔
💍Our Special Day💍
🥞"Good Morning!"🥞
⛓️Tattoos⛓️
💜🧡Lander Playlist🧡💜
Meet The Author (200 Followers Special)
💛Mommas Boy💛
🌃College Nights🌃
🍋🍓Pink Lemonade🍓🍋
🌧️Rainy Days🌧️
💜"You Love Him"💜
💔Don't Go...💔
❤️Welcome❤️
🛥Docks🛥
❄️December 23rd❄️
🖤Just A Crush?🖤
🌒Off🌒
🌨Until We Meet Again🌨
🌌 Apologies 🌌
💔"Nevermind"💔
🌃Pool Nights🌃
Fashion Style Hcs
My departure from the fandom.
🪽Caged Angel🪽

🌕Safe🌕

3.5K 73 187
By Strxwberry_Sugxr

Ships: Lander
Genre: Angst

♥♥♥

Trigger Warning:

Swearing, Se*ual Assault (Doesn't actually happen, just suggests it)
This one is very PG 13+, so I recommend you skip this one if you aren't comfortable with any of these things.

♥♥♥

Zander's shoes pattered against the pavement, as he walked through the empty city streets. After a long day of collage, he was walking home from his bus stop. He had stayed at the campus a bit late to study for upcoming exams.

The apartment Zander shared with his boyfriend was only a few blocks away, however a few blocks seemed like a few miles in such an eery part of time like this. Suddenly, Zander heard something and spun around. Much to his horror, a person wearing all black was walking towards him.

Zander quickly quickened his pace, then pulled out his phone and went into his contacts. His hands trembled as he clicked the ID on the top of his contact list. Holding the phone to his ear, he patiently waited for his boyfriend to pick up. Luke would most likely be home right now. They went to two separate collages, but the schools were in the same city, so the pair was able to move in together.

"Hello?" Zander was automatically calmed by the sound of his childhood best friend's voice.

"Hey." Zander sighed, quickly glancing behind him to see the person still following him.

"Babe? Hey, where are you?" Zander could hear the tone of concern in his lover's voice.

"Uhm, can you pick me up?" He made sure the whisper the sentence, in case the person could hear him through the loud wind.

"Of course. Where are you?" Luke replied, as Zander could hear him beginning to gather his things.

"Uh, I'm..." Before Zander could finish his sentence, he realized he was at the alleyway, which was a shortcut to his apartment building. It was a big risk. If this person tried to do something to him, the chances of Zander being saved drastically decreased if he were in the alleyway. But the sooner he got home to Luke, the better. Zander glanced behind him, to see the person significantly closer to him than he was before. "Shit. Luke, I'm being followed." The purple haired boy muttered into the phone, as there was silence on the other line.

"Stay calm. Where are you? I'm gonna come get you. Don't worry." Luke said sternly.

"I'm entering the alleyway. The shortcut one." Zander says, stepping into the space between the buildings. Sure enough, he could hear the person follow him.

"Zander, no!" Luke exclaimed, it sounded more like a plead than a demand.

"I expect to see your car on the other side. Be quick." With that, Zander hung up the phone. He trusted Luke would get there on time. The ginger boy had never let him down before, not once in their twenty years together. Surely he wouldn't let him down when Zander needed him the most.

Zander was halfway through the alley, and he was hopeful he would safely make it across. That was, until he heard the footsteps behind him grow faster. Zander broke into a sprint. It wasn't very fast, and perhaps if him and Luke swapped places, Luke easily would've been able to outrun this person. But not Zander.

He hit the ground, his phone flying out of his grasp the figure pinned him to the ground. Zander found himself face to face with a pair of blood red eyes, and a devilish grin.

"Hey there, cutie." He muttered, the scent of alcohol lingering in his breath, as Zander felt small tears forming in his eyes. Zander desperately tried to escape from this man's grasp, and he wasn't sure if this man was strong, or he just lacked athletic capabilities, but he couldn't free himself.

"Where are you going?" The man asked, tilting his head from side to side, examining every inch of Zander's face. Zander knew exactly what this man wanted, and just the thought of it sent shivers down his spine.

The way this man held his waist, Zander hated it. It wasn't like Luke's gentle, comforting touch. It was cold and aggressive. Zander fought hard not to cry. He never wanted anyone to grab him like that other than Luke.

"Get the Hell of me!" Zander spat, as he gave up trying to stop the tears from flowing.

"Not so fast there, feisty. I want you to be mine~ Just you and me..." The main muttered, grinning as he pressed their forheads together.

"If you hurt me, my boyfriend will kill you." Zander snarled trying to pull his face away, only pressing his head further against the concrete.

"I'd love to see him try~ Probably a little weakling just like you..." The man adjusted his position, straddling Zander's waist as the violet eyed boy gulped.

All he wanted was to be home, trapped in Luke's warm embrace in front of the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate as Luke softly sung him to sleep. He wanted Luke.

But no. He was stuck here. About to experience perhaps one of the most traumatic experiences in history. At this point, Zander had almost lost hope. Perhaps a miracle would happen, and someone would walk into the alleyway and save him. Better yet, Luke would come save him...

"Come on, I just want a kiss~" The man slurred, reaching for Zander's belt.

"Get your disgusting hands off him!" And just like that, a miracle happened.

His saviour stormed forward, shoving the man off of Zander and kicking him towards the side of the building. Zander quickly scrambled into a sitting position, readjusting his pants, only to see his hero was none other than his boyfriend.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to touch what isn't yours?" Luke spat, harshly kicking the man's side, as the man winced in pain.

"Who's is he, then?" The man snarled, glaring daggers at Luke.

"Mine." Luke growled, reached his hand back, as Zander quickly grabbed it, standing up and hiding behind his boyfriend.

"Aw, cute, knight in shining armour came to save his prince. Guess what? I'll just kill you, then that piece of eye candy'll be mine." Zander shuttered at the man's words, as the man stood up, getting ready to throw a punch.

"Zander, get in the car and drive home. Call help, I'll hold him off." Luke said, just as he dodged the man's punch.

"And leave you here? No!" Zander exclaimed, as Luke kicked the man back into the wall.

Much to Zander's horror, the man grabbed Luke's neck and pinned him against the wall, as Luke gasped for air.

"Zander... Trust me..." He chocked, as Zander's eyes widened. He realised what Luke meant. Zander quickly scrambled to the other side of the alley, to see Luke's orange convertible in the parking lot. He opened the passenger seat, and sure enough, there it was. The gun.

Zander's hands trembled, as he picked up the handgun. He was terrified, but the most important person in his life was at stake. Still shaking, Zander sprinted back into the alleyway, and it looked like Luke was almost a goner.

"G-get away from him!" Zander stuttered.

"Please, once he's dead I can have you all to myse-" The man's sentence was cut off by Zander.

"Get the Hell away from my boyfriend right now!" Zander yelled, his voice booming between the buildings. "Or I'll fucking shoot you!"

The man turned his head towards Zander, only to see the gun. His eyes widen, as he released Luke, leaving the ginger boy to collpase onto the ground, wheezing for air.

The man scattered out of the alley, as Zander quickly dropped to Luke's side.

"Luke! Are you okay?!" Zander exclaimed.

"I'm fine, are you? I can't imagine what would've happened if I showed up any later." Luke said, pulling Zander into a hug.

Zander sniffled, still recovering from the situation minutes earlier. "I'm okay..." He said, resting his head onto Luke's shoulder. "Thank you for saving me..."

"Hey, you saved me too." Luke smiled. "God, you poor thing. Are you sure you're okay? I can't believe what that guy tried to do to you!" Luke said, pulling Zander's onto his lap, as the two made eye contact. Zander saw a look of worry in his gold eyes.

"I'm fine, really. It was scary, but I'm grateful you came before he could do anything." Zander reassured. Luke looked at him for a moment, before snuggling into his boyfriend.

"When we get home, I'm gonna call the cops, and after that we can cuddle and listen to your favourite classical music." Luke said, as Zander smiled, sniffling again.

"Really?" He beamed, as Luke smiled at his enthusiasm.

"Whatever will make you feel better." Luke mumbled. "You're very brave, my love"

"Can we go home...? I don't wanna be in this alley anymore..." Zander said, glancing around as painful memories from the situation earlier flooded his mind.

"Of course." Luke said, scooping up Zander and holding him bridal style as they walked back the car, grabbing the gun and Zander's phone on the way.

"I love you..." Zander said, fatigue in his voice as he rested against the car window, half asleep.

"I love you too." Luke said, reaching across the armrest (Idek what they're called) and squeezing Zander's hand.

Before he fell alseep in the car, Zander mumbled two words. "My hero..."

Luke smiled, glancing at his sleeping angel. "You're safe now..."

♥♥♥

Alright. I just wanna apologize if you guys weren't really comfortable with this topic. I'm not really used to writing PG 13+

If you guys were't comfortable with the topic of this chapter, let me know, and I'll take it down! (I might take it down anyways if I change my mind about this)

I was really hesitant about publishing this due to the topic, which is why I'm probably gonna delete it if you guys don't like it.

If you did enjoy it though, great!
Thanks for reading! Until next time, bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 180 17
Story between two teenagers who have fallen for each other yet their past. ⚠️13+⚠️ -romance 🌹(heated) ((but no sex)) -comedy 🙊 -music🎶 -drama🚬 ⚠️...
23.6K 756 14
Soulmates. Your soulmate is the person who will be for the rest of your life. Your soulmate is the person who will stay by your side. Your soulmate i...
29.8K 294 35
This story will include many ships, such as: -Jailey (Main ship) -Lander (Dey is too cute for their own good 😩 ) -Milliot (I stan ✋ ) -Saisy ( ✨ Y...
151K 1.5K 70
Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong to RosyClozy, and are originally from the...