BLIND LOVE; SOCIAL MEDIA

By ryannmadison

what happens when dumb old ๐Ÿšช finally releases the wifi password warning: strong language. i have a horrid mo... More

characters & info
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
TWENTY ONE
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I NE
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y - O N E
F O U R T - T W O
F OU R T Y - T H R E E
F O U R T Y - F O U R
F O U R T Y - S I X
F O U R T Y - S E V E N
F O U R T Y - E I G H T
F O U R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
not an update
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y - O N E
not an update
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I NE
new cover :)
we love you
Ello mates๐Ÿค 

F O U R T Y - F I V E

5.5K 168 277
By ryannmadison

(kinda) quick a.n.
Blind Love has made some major accomplishments the last 48 hours thanks to you guys!! We've gotten over almost 10k new ready and 300 new votes! We've also been in the top 3 for the instagram hashtag for 3 days and today we reached #2 under dracomalfoy! thank you all for making this happen, i'm so beyond grateful. Enjoy this long chapter as a piece of my gratitude

***
Narcissa was a women of class and tranquillity, even at her worst of times. She kept a calm demeanor when she was sad, happy, even angry. Emotions werent something she showed to many. Today was very different. She paced back and forth infront of her fire place occasionally glancing at the two teens who sat on the couch infront of her. It's been ten minutes since she summoned the three other kids she saw as her own. Ten minutes since she started pacing, Draco was sure his mother was close to wearing a hole in their floor.

With a dash of green, Blaise, Georgia and Pansy tumbled out of the fireplace. They caught a quick glance as a distressed Mrs Malfoy before fear took over them. No one could tell what she was thinking or feeling as her face kept that calm demeanor.

"Sit," she demanded. The trio stumbled over to the couch sitting next to Draco and Scarlett.

"Mrs Malfoy? May I ask why we're here," Pansy spoke, a brave child indeed. The tall blonde stopped and stared down at them.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush, but as I know your parents, I also know this talk was never given." All five children grimaced knowing what was going to happen. Pansy rolled her eyes, first she had to give the talk to Longbottom, of all people, and now she was getting it, which was irrelevant to her in the first place.

Blaise groaned, earning a smack from Gigi. Draco and Scarletts face were still red from the conversation that had with her earlier. Pansy sat back looking at her nails, trying to hide a smirk.

"I remember what it was like to be a teenager. I mean look, I have Draco. You all are still in school, and i don't want to be a grandmother, yet, to any of your children. I am too young and so are you," she paused, pride taking over her face knowing she's embarrassed them, "So I'm tell you that you all must take precautions. I'm saying, what's that muggle term, dear i've forgotten, oh yes, no glove no love!" The five teens officially loose it and hunch over laughing, pansy the most.

"Yes mother," draco said in between laughs.

She let them calm down before pausing, "Draco, dear, you did remember protection last night, right? Some sort of it? A contraceptive charm, a condom, maybe the potion?" Worry laced her voice but soon disappeared when he reassured her he did. Scarlett on the other hand sunk into the chair a little, trying to remember if they did. Sadly her head was telling her no.

"Good, good. Blaise you use them as well with Georgia, correct?" Both of their faces bright red trying to say it wasn't like that, but Cissy knew better. "Do you two really want to bet against me again? I rest assured I always know." That shut them up.

"You'd be wise to never bet against her again," Draco snickered, earning a laugh from his mother who agreed.

"Pansy, dear? You're careful too," right, Narcissa asked? At this Pansy broke out laughing, tears rolled down her face. "I don't see what's so funny Pansy!" Flabbergasted, Narcissa stood starring at the scarlet haired witch sitting on her couch.

"I'm gay, Mrs Malfoy," the look on Narcissas face sent Pansy into another round of hysterics. "Im sorry Cissy, i'm not laughing at you. I appreciate your concern but this conversation doesn't really apply to me. I thought you knew."

"Oh dear, did you all know," she demanded. The four laughed and nodded their heads. "I'm sorry Pansy, I wasn't informed." Behind her, Lucius snickered at his wife.

Draco had noticed his girlfriends sudden mood change and grabbed her hand, "Mother if that's all, Scarlett and I have a day planned." Blaise laughed and covered it with a couch, receiving a smack to the back of the head from Draco and Gigi.

"Very well then. Thank you guys for listening," she sighed, glaring at Blaise. Georgia was the first to get up, the other two in tow, and gave Narcissa a hug before stepping into the fireplace. Scarlett and Draco were the last two who also hugged her, before Draco dragged her upstairs.

He quickly shut the door to his room and turned to her, "What's wrong?" She was as pale as he was at this point, which was quiet unhealthy for anyone other than the Malfoys.

"Are you sure we used protection, last night," she asked barely above a whisper? His face went through a range of emotions before choosing the calm, serious, demeanor they all had.

"Yes, darling. I'm positive," he said putting his hands on her arms and slowly rubbing up and down trying to calm her. He bent down and kissed her temple and then pecked her lips.

She nodded and smirked up at him, "So what did I hear about a full day of plans?" The color of her face had returned and so did the smile that he loved.

"Hmm," he hummed, "I guess you'll have to get ready to find out." He dropped his hands to his waist and pulled her in for one last kiss before playfully shoving her out of his room and into her own.

She ran to her room looking for something to wear. Not knowing what they were doing, she decided a skirt may be the best option. She grabbed out a plain black skirt and a tan sweater and threw that on. The skirt came about an inch below mid thigh while the sweater was a little over sized, which she tucked in. She threw on black booties and layer on two gold necklaces, which she happened to have gotten from Narcissa last Christmas. Makeup felt like too much effort for today, so she threw on some mascara and some perfume and made her way over to Dracos room.

She rapped on the door lightly waiting for a response. The door crept over and a half naked Draco stood there drying his hair. The towel on his waist hung look, catching her gaze. "What? Couldn't get enough last night," he smirked?

She rolled her eyes and playfully punched his shoulder moving him out of her way and plopped herself down on his bed. "You take forever," she whined, "hurry up."

He looked at the pouting girl, taking in her natural beauty and outfit before flashing her a smile and heading over to his closet. He grabbed out a collared shirt, a black jumper, black pants and white sneakers and threw them on.

"Ready to go, darling?" Her head perked up and ran out the door to the foyer. He chuckled and followed her down the step. When he reached downstairs he noticed his mother and girlfriend both having the time of their lives, throwing their heads back laughing. He walked up behind Scarlett and wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his head on her shoulder. "Hello mother."

"Hello Draco dear, You kids have fun. Please be safe," she said before walking away with her tea.

She looked up at Draco, "How are we traveling?"

"Apparition?" he asked unsure of how she'd feel. She smiled and nodded. Within a second her body was twisting and turning and they landed in a circular rink. an ice skating rink.
Before he could ask if she liked it he was being dragged by the girl all the way to the skate rental booth.

Once they got their skates they were sitting down lacing their shoes, Scarlett was struggling. Draco leaned down and laced them for her while she giggled. "Thank you Dragon."

Instead of replying he threw her into the rink, "Good luck!" He watched the terror run through her eyes and threw his head back laughing.

"Draco! Don't leave me," she exclaimed right before she tripped, "Draco Lucius Malfoy I swear to god I will hex you into the next century," she hissed.

He walked over to her grabbing her hands into his and slowly began skating forward. "You look stunning today, darling," he said pulling her closer. She giggled and playfully shoved him. "Oh is that how you want to play," he asked? He retracted his hands and let her try and steady herself.

"Draco!"

"Yes?" he asked trying to act innocent.

"I'm going to kill you," the smirk one her face trying to hide.

"Only if you can catch me first," he laughed, speeding away leaving her alone.

"Draco!" she threw herself into the wall hoping to find stability. Soon he came back around her pulled her into his arms.

"I'm kidding darling i wouldn't leave you." She shoved him again, his head lowering until mouth was by her ear, "I wouldn't do that again."

She shuddered and turned her head away, and looked at an old couple. "Young love, look dear," the elder lady said. Scarlett smiled at them.

The two spent a good hour trying to teach Scarlett to skate, and Draco never getting mad when she didn't get it. Every time Scarlett fell he'd laugh his ass off, but soon stopped when he fell and Scarlett started laughing so hard she was crying.

After that Draco said he had enough, and was to embarrassed to admit that it was because he fell. He dragged her by her waist back to the opening room of the rink and had them step out.

"How did you learn to skate so well," she asked staring down at him as he took her skates off, replacing them with her boots.

"Believe it or not, my mother isn't as prejudiced as father and used to take me here when father was away. We spent hours here watching muggles do what they do. It's quiet fascinating how they live without magic."

She hummed in response and grabbed his hand, "Where to next Mr Malfoy?"

A smirk rising onto his face, "Prepare yourself ." Once again he startled her with another surprise apparition.

When they landed she didn't have time to look around where they were before she slapped his chest, "Stop doing that!" He chuckled making her angrier which only provoked her to hit him again.

"OK feisty," he said grabbing her wrist, "Let's calm down." She glared up at him before lightly kicking his shin. "I don't think you want to do that," he growled.

"Ha Ha so scary malfoy," she muttered.

"Oh so we're back to last names again, Fox? What missing second year?" She didn't even have to look at him to know there was a smirk in his face.

"Shut up. Where are we?" she looked around but didn't recognize anything.

"Follow me and i shall show you," he smiled, something he only did around her. He grabbed her hand and dragged her down a road, covered in sand.

"Draco are we at the beach," she asked? Her smile was plastered on her face as she looked up at him. He looked back at her in awe and nodded. She let go of his hand, "Race you."

She took off running towards the beach Draco not far behind. "Real mature," he said in between panting.

The two continued to walk towards the spot, or as Scarlett would claim she was dragged, where Draco had laid out a nice picnic.

"Is this all for me," she asked?

"Of course it is, darling."

The two sat down on the cream blanket where bread, cheese, olives and wine were laid out. They sipped on their drinks and snacked on their snacks while talking about life.

"Scarlett?"

Her head whipped in his direction, scared by the use of her whole name, "Yes?"

"What do you see in your future?"

A sigh of relief escaped her mouth and the rest of her body relaxed with it, "What do you mean?"

"Like marriage? kids? where you want to live?"

"Oh well I guess, no I mean I definitely want to be married some day. I want an outdoor wedding, spring preferably, and a big poofy dress. I know it's silly," she laughed, "but it's been something i've seen for myself since i was a child."

"A spring wedding? hmm," he smirked, "wasn't our first pretend wedding the spring after we turned 4?"

she laughed and nodded her head, "Kids though, i've never put much thought into it, if were being honest. I know i'd like at least one, maybe more. I've always fancied adopting too."

"Adopting?" he mused.

"Yeah I mean, there's so many kids out there like me and Gigi who don't really have stable homes. They deserve a chance too," she said, her voice soft and barely heard.

"This is why I love you Scarlett Fox, you and your hufflepuff heart. What about where you want to live?"

"By the water, definitely. A small house, nothing big i've never felt at home in the mansion," he hummed in agreement, "A nice bright open floor plan, definitely one of those cute porches with rocking chairs on them. Oh! I want a dog too. I've always liked the idea of my child growing up with a dog."

Her excitement brought happiness to him, a warm feeling bubbling through out his body. "I love it."

"What about you, Draco? What do you see you're future as?"

"As long as i'm with you? I don't care where I am or what we're doing or how many kids are running around."

A blush rose to her cheeks and she leaned over planting a kiss to his lip. In one swift motion, he grabbed her by her waist pulling her on top of him.

"What are you doing," she giggled.

"Watch the sunset with me darling," he smiled pressing a kiss to her temple. The two of them watched the sky turn from a vibrant blue, to orange, to pink.

It was well past dark when the two apparated back into the manor. As always, Draco surprise apparated her and she smacked him.

"Nice for you two to join us," a deep voice said. Scarlett scared out of her mind, screeched.

"Father. Mother."

There sat no other than Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. The fire burning behind them, Lucius sitting in his chair, leg crossed over the other, with the Prophet and a cop of fire whiskey in his hand. Narcissa sat knitting, something Mrs Weasley had shown her.

"How was your date, dears," narcissas soft voice spoke?

"It was good thank you, we're sorry we've come back so late. We lost track of time," scarlett said.

She nudged Draco in his ribs with her elbow, "Bloody hell women," she nudged him again, this time slightly harder, "Oh, yea we're sorry."

"Sure sounds like it," Lucius snickered, earning a nudge himself.

"It's fine dears, as long as you were safe and had fun. Go get ready for bed, now," she said glaring at her husband still.

"Good night, Cissy," she said kissing her cheek, "Good night Lucius." Draco did the same and followed her up the steps.

He walked her to her door that night, stopping her before she went in. "I think you're forgetting something, Fox."

"Oh yeah? What would that be, Malfoy?"

"This," he cut himself off by giving a deep kiss. "Good night, Fox."

"Good night, Malfoy."

***
instagram

liked by scarlettnova mrsmalfoy and 1999 others
dmalfoy: one for the books

view all 80 comments
scarlettnova: I love you
mrsmalfoy: happy you two had fun
⤷ dmalfoy: thank you mother
georgiabins: SO CUTE
zabini: nice sunset
⤷ dmalfoy: nice face
⤷ zabini: thanks drakey poo
harryjpotter: nice

liked by dmalfoy mrsmalfoy and 2000 others
scarlettnova: dragon takes fox on a picnic part 2: beach addition

view all 80 comments
dmalfoy: I love you too darling
georgiabins: I WANT THIS
⤷ zabini: i'll give it this and more to you
missweasley: How pretty
⤷ scarlettnova: thank you mrs weasley
gin.weasley: so cute!!
harryjpotter: nice
mrsmalfoy: who knew i raised a gentleman
⤷ zabini: not me
⤷ goergiabin: draco? a gentleman? whaaaat
pparkinson: glad to see he can plan a date without me
Snapchat
scarlett🦋 10 hours ago

scarlett🦋 4hours ago

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ–โ–โ– โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ›๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ...
8.6K 428 84
๐Ÿ’ฅ a better version of the other potter ๐Ÿ’ฅ lots of romance ๐Ÿ’ฅ funny ๐Ÿ’ฅ highs and lows ๐Ÿ’ฅ tough times ๐Ÿ’ฅ mature contents
387K 7.4K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...
4.4M 151K 114
COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! โ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž โ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. โž - updates almos...