HOOD FAME ✔︎. (DISCONTINUED)

Av soufscinema

angel eyes but you been giving me hell all night. September 2020. Mer

;
Disclaimer
01;
02;
03;
4;
05;
06;
07;
08;
09;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
24;
25;
26;
27;
28;

16;

5.2K 419 502
Av soufscinema

blah blah blah, yes this book finna get ghetto🙄.

------------

' 卄ㄖㄖᗪ 千卂爪乇 '

now playing - nobody else

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
; 16
SWEETDREAMS
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

:

" My guilty pleasure, I ain't going nowhere "

bermaj xioria bianchi

;

𝟓𝟎%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%
███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%
██████████

"Bermaj, you're late"

A few swollen & black eyes fell on me as I walked into the auditorium-sighing a little. "I know."

"Is there an excuse?"

"Not for you."

Her eyes rolling a little as she put her attention back on the women, glancing in Yalla's direction. "Would you like to start the ladies off?"

I took a seat beside her, my mama cutting her eyes at me slickly.

"Sure uhm-if you're new to the group just give us your name or nickname, two things about yourself, and something you plan to learn with this program. And the rest of us will follow that up with a 'welcome'."

"We'll start with you, what's your name love?" she questioned, my focus going in the direction.

- eyes landing on Mooney as she glanced at me.

' dEriCk WoULd nEvEr pUt HiS HAndS oN ME '

know she can't trust these niggas😒.

She shifted a little, clearing her throat shortly after. "I'm Mooney, ... I don't really know what to sa-

"You don't have to, just tell us something you wanna learn while doing this program."

"How to... make people respect me and my body."

"Okay good! Are there any other new members today?"

"No" I answered, scanning the circle of women & chairs.

"I was talking to Yalla."

~

"Guan-yin Chen also known as Lara- a local owner of China's Kitchen located in Fuller Park-was the victim of a fatal hit and run this morning as she was opening up. Chen was rushed to the hospital and later succumbed to injuries around 12 pm today. & Tom to remind you this was the exact same parking lot of an earlier incident where two males ran over 20 year old Jae Hendricks, but police say the injuries of Guan-Yin suggest a SUV may have been the kind of vehicle that hit Mrs Cheng."

"That is so sad" auntie sighed, my grandmother nodding in response as we sat in the living room. "Didn't she have a lot of kids?"

"Yeah, I think Bermaj went to school with her oldest daughter."

A little uneasy, kinda panicky feeling falling over me as I moved my fork around the curry chicken & white rice in my plate.

It's not my fault...

"I heard she had just beat cancer too. Ain't that something!"

"She was a damn bitch anyways." Grandpa mumbled, turning the TV channel - my grandma's hand going up against his shoulder. "What? It's the truth! Don't be mad at me because she tried to cheat death & it came back and ran her ass over!"

"Bermaj..."

My heartbeat quickening as I looked over at my aunt. "Hm?"

"You seen Fiyzo?"

"I got dropped off here this morning & he wasn't here so..."

"Lemme go call this boy." she sighed, standing up from the couch.

My phone vibrating in my lap shortly after-grandpa peeking over as I mugged him.

"Girl this my house!"

"Get out that girl business George!"

iMessage - 1 notification

Von🧠 :: aye im finna call u

Speak of the damn devil-

getting up from the couch, I put my plate on the table, running my hands down on my sweatpants-phone ringing not too long later.

"Aye"

-staying quiet while closing the door to the guest room behind me.

Because what the fuck?

"You really caught a Uber? You still mad and shit ?"

"Yo?"

"Folks you'on hear me?"

the end-dial tone finally sounding out after a few quiet seconds. My throat clearing awkwardly after as I sat down on the bed.

Was getting a really random iffy gut-feeling about him?

Literally woke up & said ' hey, maybe I should leave this nigga alone. '

Didn't know why but I was gonna listen to it.

iMessage - 2 notifications
Yadda Yadda Yalla🙄⛹🏼‍♀️. :: parking lot party 2night???🧍🏼‍♀️im sick of my fellow Caucasian people and their house parties!!

@bermajboomin 2m

"You posted it???"

Looking away from the numerous sports cars, I furrowed my eyebrows up a little-tilting my head at Yalla. "Huh?"

"The videooo, did you post it on your page?"

"Huh-yeah" I nodded, watching her pour the dark liquor into a purple Solo cup-my vision trying to the focus on the brand. "Not them playing her musicccc."

"Why? You don't like Dreamdoll?"

I adjusted my seat on the hood of her Sonata, watching the various girls gawk over the vehicles-shrugging. "I mean, I don't really know nothing about her for real but I hate how she acted on Bad Girls Club."

"Yeah I remember, she was a weirdo on there. Her and that Winter girl. My cousin watches all her videos , FAITHFULLY."

"I'an even know she had a YouTube channel..." I trailed off, grabbing the cup from her-eyes falling her severe stare-landing on the group of people chattering in a group while crowding around a car. "Damn.."

"They aren't giving whoever that is, any space. I hate that."

"Right" I frowned my face up, leaning back on my free palm while taking a small sip from the cup. "Couldn't be me."

"Oh did I tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Zoni dumped me last night. Then threatened to put my 'twat'-" she quoted, rolling her eyes. "-All over Instagram."

"Why you send him nudes in the first place?"

"I do coke Bermaj. Nothing I do barely has reasoning."

"At least you're contempt with it...?"

"Don't know if that's a bad thing or-

My phone ringing with volume, making me look down at it.
-pressing the red button under Von's contact.

"Oh?"

My eyes trailing up to Yalla, "Gurlll"

Shrugging, she threw her hands up in defense. "None of my business...

but you know, you could always make if my business👀?"

"Ain't nobody business, just not feeling it anymore." I replied, mumbling along to Muwop shortly after.

"What's the reason?"

"Foe's foreknowledge."

"Use dumb bitch language please."

My teeth sucking at her, "my intuition Yalla. It was weird, I woke up and was like-I should leave this dude alone..."

"Why?"

"For one he's a fucking maniac..."

"Ohhhh when he ran that guy over for you? I mean..." she trailed off, scrolling on her apple watch , looking like she was texting someone.

"Wasn't the only - abnormal thing he's done."

"He hit you?"

"No, but he gives off those vibes you know what I mean?"

Raising her eyebrows, she looked up at me. "Look at God, made us both single."

I rolled my neck, face scrunched up. "I been single, I was just in an entanglement."

"He bought you Hermés & Louie? What fockin entanglement Bermaj?"

Making me wave her off, "that was literally only because of my throat. Besides, he grown-grown, a whole rapper. He do not needa be fucking his advance off fucking with me."

"I hear you, just a little summer fling?"

"You knowww, sumn like that."

my phone ringing against my thigh again.

"Bet you won't answer it."

"& you damn right."

A notification coming to my phone as soon as I went to put it down, a look of annoyance spreading across my face.

iMessage - 1 notification
Von. :: look up.

* end of chapter *

merry belated christmassss.

i got video games coming in the mail & a bitch is excited🧍🏾‍♀️

Anyways, thoughts on this chapter?

guesses of what's gonna happen in this book?

this nigga get on my nerves frl ^ 😭 idk why i was mad about him blocking me .

then had the nerve to unblock me like nigga fuck u.

ain't neva met a nigga that "female" this "female" that.

😒boy yo tv room ain't even got a couch stfu🧍🏾‍♀️nigga gotta sit in a 🪑 to watch dvds🙄.

well that's my rant of the night

OH LEMME TELL YALL

I was stalking posts of Von cause that's my bae, AND LOOK AT THE SHIT I FOUNDT CHILE

🐸GIRLLLLLLLLL THIS KAYLA TEA HITTIN🧍🏾‍♀️

Hennyways ,

byeeee😏

- souf🛐

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

543K 17.6K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
669K 21.9K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
329K 17.7K 26
You're mines I'm yours We're each other's lovers ©𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 2021- 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 2021
1M 41.7K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021