09;

vote n comment.

excuse any typos and/or mistakes.

------------

HOOD FAME ;

┬┴┬┴┤DRUNK BITCH TENDENCIES├┬┴┬┴

BERMAJ XIORIA BIANCHI

"If the sky is pink & white, if the ground is black & yellow." I mumbled to myself, all in Von's pantry.

Don't know where he went but a thug finna eat.

Arguing with biyotches has really took a toll on me tonight.

Feeling a tug on my pants, I jumped, looking down at the little boy. "Those is my fruit snacks."

"Sh-" a loud hiccup cutting me off. "sharing is caring"

"But I don't care?"

please-

I put them back, rolling my neck as he adjusted his backpack on his shoulders. "Uncle Woney watched me while Uncle Von was gone. Now my mommy coming to pick me up."

I nodded, grabbing a container of Oreos. "That's nice."

"Are you my uncle's new boo?"

"No, I'm his boss."

"Really??" he questioned, going big eyed. "Woahhh, you run him?"

I nodded again, smiling. "Yeah, he do what I say. That's my lil son-son."

"My uncle had a girlfriend & on-one time she used the bathroom. But she no wash her hands cause I didn't hear da water run."

"Discostang." I shook my head , separating my oreo.

He ran off, leaving me in the kitchen as my phone rung from my pocket.

"Heyyy mama"

"Bermaj! Where the hell are you!?"

I took a deep breath, turning the volume up on my phone. "I'm in...Coochie Land."

"Are you drunk?! Oh my god where are you! Tell me right now Xioria!"

"Okay Mama, I'm with..."

"Who?!"

"...the coochie man."

The call ended, making me shrug while placing the phone down. "Hope she don't call the cops."

Opening up the fridge, I squinted trying to read the labels on the Capri Suns.

"Grandbabii"

"Huh?"

"Yo mama outside"

"Bye!"

I looked back at him, waving. "Peace out"

club godzilla ian tricking im just dicking bitches down, head down, pop that, pop that, pop that pussy to the ground.

"Get the fuck out my fridge"

"Ain't shit in here anyways. Ain't you a rapper? Whole team ate but you huh?"

"You ain't funny."

"I wasn't trying to be." I shot back, rolling my neck. "I'm hown-gree"