The Scythe of Kronos

By NorthernEnigma

Solangelo at Hogwarts! Nico gets hit by Kronos's scythe and now his shadow travel is giving him some... issue... More

Escaping the Crazy Singers
I Am Deprived of Bandaids
A Slightly Frozen Boyfriend
Lying to Save Our Braccas
I Get A Peanut Allergy
Conversing With Some Thunder
Burning the Pancakes
The Prophecy
Breaking Some Eardrums
I Lose My Appetite
I Turn Into a Pillow
I Have a Nice Nap
Spray Bottles of Doom
Meeting The Old Dude
Getting Wizard Stuff
A Loopy Son of Apollo
Draco is a Wimp
Train Ride of Boredom
We Get Stalked
A Deer Goes Poof
Talking to a Psychic Hat
Meeting The Roommates
Arguing in the Dungeons
The Creepy Teacherâ„¢
Confrontation and Decisons
Glowing Like a Lantern

Quick Author's Note

3.4K 35 17
By NorthernEnigma

I am really sorry for doing a separate chapter for a note, but there are some things I want to clarify.

I wanted to say that I'm not going by the book (Order of the phoenix) plot. The important events and such will happen(I won't mess too much with canon), but you have all read the book and don't need to read it again with Will and Nico there. (But there are some scenes that are just too good to leave out!)

Hope that's all right. 

Also, In the last book of TOA, Rachel gave a prophecy. Just pretend that didn't happen. And Nico and wanting to save someone from Tartarus may be touched on, but I won't be focusing on that at all, as it's probably going to be Riordan's next book and it's not what I want for this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.1K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...
208K 5.9K 15
Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel or anything Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus related. I only own the storyline. Nico di Angelo has a mortal half b...
3 0 5
This is a fanfiction set at no particular particular point in the PJO/HOO/TOA series. All our favourite demigods are going to be tossed into a realm...
1.1K 33 11
Just another story about Nico and Will at Hogwarts. But might I say, this has a bit of a twist. It includes all of my ideas and stuff from reading ot...