BY ACCIDENT [L.S]

By Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has t... More

🚲 PROLOGUE 🚲
🚲 ONE 🚲
🚲 TWO 🚲
🚲 THREE 🚲
🚲 FOUR 🚲
🚲 FIVE 🚲
🚲 SIX 🚲
🚲 SEVEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHT 🚲
🚲 NINE 🚲
🚲 TEN 🚲
🚲 ELEVEN 🚲
🚲TWELVE 🚲
🚲 THIRTEEN 🚲
🚲 FOURTEEN 🚲
🚲 FIFTEEN 🚲
🚲 SIXTEEN 🚲
🚲 SEVENTEEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHTEEN 🚲
🚲 NINETEEN 🚲
🚲TWENTY🚲
🚲TWENTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-TWO 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-FOUR🚲
🚲TWENTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SIX 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SEVEN🚲
🚲 TWENTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲 THIRTY 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-TWO🚲
🚲 THIRTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FOUR 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲THIRTY-SIX🚲
🚲 THIRTY-SEVEN 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-NINE 🚲
🚲 FORTY 🚲
🚲 SEQUEL 🚲

🚲TWENTY-NINE🚲

6.5K 241 74
By Maguii_Sol

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

- Edited -

[ Harry's POV ]

I didn't want to lie.
I didn't want to defend Austin, not when he was the person who hurt me this way.

But this was the person who only hours before had threatened my life, and Louis'.
What if by speaking the truth only triggered him to do more harm?
What if by saying it was him, I only made things worse?

As it was, at least I knew how to please him.
And I knew that by being away from Louis, I'd protect him.

But by confessing? It was unknown. And I could be putting more people than just me at risk.

So I had to lie.
I had to say it was all a misunderstanding, that I had fell, that we were just having sex like any other couple would, that I was hurt because of the fall, not because of him.

I didn't know if the officer believed me when I said so. 
I didn't know if I had been enough. But at least I tried.

They started asking more questions, trying to get more information from me.
I felt pressured, exposed, judged and I couldn't stop myself from crying yet again.

After a few minutes, they stopped insisting and they left the room.
And again, I was left alone.

Though, just moments later the door burst open, and Austin came in, quickly locking the door behind him. Before I could even say anything, he put his hand on my mouth, leaning over me and pressing me down against the mattress.

I didn't want him to touch me. But I couldn't fight back.
I felt paralyzed, flashbacks of the night before returning piece by piece.

Where was Louis?
I wanted Louis back. I wanted Louis to touch me, to hug me, to tell me that everything was going to be alright. 

"I don't have much time." - Austin whispered in my ear. - "You've better not said anything. Because Harry, this doesn't end here, okay? You're mine. We have been together since high school. You'll give me another chance, okay? We're going to be together after this because you don't want to know what would happen otherwise."

"I don't want to..." - I mumbled into his hand, my eyes shut. I was afraid he would hit me. - "I don't want to be with you anymore."

"You are not thinking clearly, love." - He said sharply.

"Yes, I am. I want to break up with you." - I said mumbled, grabbing his wrist and trying to pull it away from my mouth. But he was stronger.

"You're talking nonsense, Harry! You? Breaking up with me?! I should be the one dumping you! You're a fucking slut who cheated on me! And yet I'm giving you a second chance to be with me!"

Austin was mad and he did exactly what I didn't want him to.
He hit me on the face. Not once, not twice. He hit me more times that I could count. He reopened the wound of my lip. It started bleeding once again.

But I couldn't find the strength to stop him. I never could.
I waited until he got tired of hitting me and he separated from me.

"You deserved that." - He whispered again. - "And if you say something about what happened, I can assure you I'll find you and kill you, Harry. Or even worse, I'll kill that fucking singer you're cheating me with. You're mine." - He grabbed my chin to keep me still and kissed my lips roughly. - "And you'll keep your mouth shut."

He didn't wait around much longer, leaving the room once again.

And just like that, all my suspicions, my worst nightmares, were all true.
I knew I had done what was best for Louis.

🚲

The door opened again, and this time I was seriously hoping it were Louis. Because I had never needed him more.
But it wasn't, it was just my mother. And she looked tired.

"Harry, what happened to you now?" - She asked as soon as she saw me, rushing to get closer to me. - "I'm calling the nurses."

I mumbled in complaint, but she did it anyways.
One nurse showed up, and quickly, took care of my lip.
Neither my mom nor I spoke while they were doing their job, only when they left, my mom took my hand in hers, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Harry, what happened?"

"Austin, again."

"Was he here?" - She looked surprised.

"Yes." - I whispered.

"Oh no, Harry. Did you tell the police?"

"No. I couldn't tell them the truth." - I shook my head, tears starting to fall from my eyes again. - "I'm sorry."

She remained silent for a while, looking at the floor. I could tell she was worried.
She was thinking, she was trying to find the words, I could see that. 

"What did you do to Louis?"

"What? Nothing. Why? Did he say something?"

"Answer the question, honey." - She said with a little smile on her face.

"I... I... He was escorted out, with an officer. I haven't seen him since." - I didn't know why, but I was shaking.

"He was crying, Harry."

"Louis?" - I felt my stomach clenching. 

"Yes, he was escorted outside, and he was crying, his friend was yelling at the officers. Quite a scene to watch. Of course, a lot of paparazzi are around the hospital now. He's... he's been accused of doing this to you, honey. I'm pretty sure he is all over the news again."

"But why?" - I gasped. - "He didn't do this to me!"

"I don't know, baby." 

"Did he say something to you?"

"He just looked at me, and I could tell he was hurt. That's why I'm asking if you did something."

"I didn't think... I thought I was protecting him... what did I do wrong?"

"I don't know." - She smiled sadly. - "But that boy is smitten with you. It's obvious. He was the one who spent the whole night taking care of you. And it feels to me like you chose protecting Austin over yourself, over Louis. Why?"

"No. I didn't! I just..." - I trembled. - "I don't know. I just couldn't, mom." - I sobbed, wrapping my arms around her to get some comfort. - "I need to talk to him. Can you tell him to come?"

"He had been taken to the police station, baby. With Austin too. Both of them."

"He is... he is at the police station?" - I felt like choking, like somebody had stolen all the oxygen of the room.

"Baby, the officers took him moments ago. He is under investigation."

"Because... because of me?" - I asked and she just looked at me with pity in her eyes. - "I need to find him." - I said and tried to get up from the bed, suddenly feeling every part of my body aching. All of my muscles tensing in pain.

"Harry, you can't leave just yet. You weren't discharged."

"I can't leave Louis hanging either. He is my... he is... he is my savior."

"I'm sure he is. But you can't go. You have to help him from here, and you can start by telling the truth to the police." - She said calmly, pushing me back in bed.

"I can't. You don't understand. I can't." - I said looking at my lap. - "Mom, where is my phone? I need to speak with him. I can call him!"

"Baby, your phone isn't here. The police have it as evidence. And I don't think Louis has his either, probably they confiscated it too."

"But I need to help!" - I cried.

"Well Harry, I don't know what else to say then. If you can't tell the truth, I'm afraid they are going to keep thinking that Louis was the one who hurt you."

"But mom..." - I couldn't tell her that Austin had threatened me. I couldn't tell her that he was going to kill me if I talked. I was scared. Neither of my options were good enough.

"Baby, you can do whatever you want to. But if you want to help Louis, you should hurry."

I frowned.
I couldn't.

Because speaking up wouldn't help him either.

My head was spinning around, my body was hurting, my heart was clenching in my chest.
I couldn't just leave Louis to fight for himself. But also, I couldn't put his life in danger.
Austin could possibly hurt him.

There was not a safe option.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.7K 32
@Kitania_34 tagged me in a fic by the talented @danielpawelthelarry and asked us to make a Larry fanfiction baby. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ We co-wrote this story and it...
430K 11K 101
πŸ’™πŸ’š COMPLETED πŸ’šπŸ’™ Louis is your typical fanboy, with a sporty edge. He absolutely adores Harry Styles. His Instagram page is dedicated to Harry. Ha...
323K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
2.7K 197 5
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...