Izuocha one shot (Izuku x Och...

Bởi kitetenjo63

Hello this will for izuocha shippers who just want some brightness in their day I will not do lemons that go... Xem Thêm

Welcome to my story
Notice
Hiatus?
Surprise
Get on with it
What Could Happen
Stay By Your Side Always
The Protecter
Bizarro
What happen last night
I Am Here
Memory loss
The Perfect Duo
Knight In Shining Armor
The Faithful Reunion
Sleepover
Fluffy
Fluffy Part 2
Festival
Loss
Acceptance
Acceptance Part 2
Inseparable
Secret Lover
Bed Time Story
Study Buddies
Who's This
Mystery Girl (Request)
The Dance
Sick Day
The Visit
Feeling Reveled
My Prince
YOUR WHAT?!
The New Arrival
Mine
You Can't Handle The Truth (Request)
Perfect Life
New Friends
The Fangirl
Comfort For All Eternity
Parents Day
Keeping My Promise
Not So Bad Wolf
A Silent Touch
Arrangement
This Isn't What I Want

Yandere

4.1K 64 51
Bởi kitetenjo63

It's finally the end of the first day for class 1-A but as they're walking home Izuku's new friends can't help but notice someone is following them
———————————————————————
*JUST OUTSIDE THE UA GATES*

Izuku:"you two don't have to walk home with me I'll be ok on my own." *they begin to walk*

Iida:"non sense it's important for classmates to get to know each other."

Mina:"yeah and I'm here to make sure he doesn't bore you to death."

Iida:"I do not bore people!"

Mina:*fake snoring and quickly wakes up* "oh sorry what day is it?"

Izuku:"so I'm guessing you to know each other?"

Mina:"yup since elementary passed all my classes because his glasses are really reflective." *begins to laugh*

Iida:"you shouldn't say such lies!"

Izuku:"it was just a joke."

Iida:"no it wasn't she was cheating long before she met me." *the trio begin to laugh*

Izuku:"oh hey there's this great meat bun stand." *gestures to a cart* "you guys want any?"

Mina:"sure I'd love some."

Iida:"I'll take one to."

Izuku:"ok I'll be right back." *walks over to the stand*

Mina:"hey iida do you feel like someones watching us?"

Iida:"it feels more like a hateful gaze like being chummy with Midoriya is causing a negative reaction to someone else." *the two look around the area looking for the cause*

Mina:"do you think its a malevolent spirit who wants to steal his soul to feed its hunger?"

Iida:"no I think its that hooded figure who has been following us since we left the school gates."

Mina:*quickly turns around and spots the figure running* "come on lets get him!" *begins to chase the hooded figure*

Iida:"wait mina!" *runs after her*

Izuku:*returns with the meat buns and looks around* "were did anyone go?"

Iida:*after a suspenseful chase iida successfully captured the stalker and pushes him to the ground*

Mina:"who are you and why are you following our friend?"

??????:*Chuckles* "you his friend don't make me laugh."

Mina:"what's that suppose to mean?"

??????:"Ive seen people like you, you quirked snobs only keep him around to use him until he's useless then you'll throw him away."

Iida:"how could you say that?"

??????:"because Ive seen this happen thousands of times you aren't the first person to use my deku-kun but I'll make sure your the last!" *throws a smoke bomb and gets away*

Izuku:*rushes over* "are you guys ok what happened?"

Mina:"were ok but someone was following us we should get you home." *she grabs his hand and the trio run as the hooded figure watches*

*TIMESKIP*

Izuku:*opens the door* "mom I'm home."

Inko:*rushes over and hugs her son* "izuku I'm so glad your home!" *looks at the two teens* "and you brought friends!"

Izuku:"oh yeah this is mina ashido and tenya iida."

Iida/mina:"hello/hi."

Inko:"why don't the two of you join us for dinner?"

Iida:"no thank you ma'am that isn't…"

Mina:"hell yeah well join ya." *gabs iida and the four enter the home*

Inko:"you can hook your blazers on those hooks." *points to the hooks with a black hoodie already on it*

Mina:"thanks Mrs. M." *iida and mina enter the living room*

Iida:"this is a nice place Mrs. Midoriya."

Inko:"oh thank you dear but their is no need to be formal call me inko."

Mina:"you got it mama inko!" *the door to the kitchen opens and a brunette with a bob cut comes out holding a knife*

??????:"hey inko were out of carrots and oh I didn't know we had guests."

Inko:"ah yes this is some new friends Izuku made today mina, iida this is our neighbor ochako uraraka."

Ochako:"hello it's very nice to meet you." *the two freeze*

Mina:"o-oh h-hello."

Ochako:"hey inko can we talk in the kitchen?"

Inko:"of course, I'll be back you two." *the two enter the kitchen as Izuku returns from his room* "hey guys I hope my mom hasn't done anything embarrassing."

Mina:*grabs him by the shoulders* "midoriya that girl is crazy!"

Izuku:*looking really shocked* "what did my mom say"

Iida:*steps forward* "no not your mother were talking about your neighbor."

Izuku:*looking even more confused* "what?"

Mina:"while we were walking home we were followed and it was your neighbor."

Izuku:"how do you know?"

Iida:"she is the same size and she has the same voice." *the kitchen door opens and inko and ochako walk out*

Inko:"well I'm going to have to go to the store and pick up some final ingredients I'll be back in a bit." *she grabs her bag and walks out*

Ochako:"deku-kun welcome." *gives him a warm smile and hugs him*

Izuku:*hugs her back* "it's good to be home."

Ochako:*they break the hug* "so what were you guys talking about?"

Izuku:*starts laughing* "they think you followed us home."

Ochako:"oh really thats funny." *begins to laugh*

Iida/mina:*laugh uncomfortably*

Ochako:*stops laughing gets behind mina and holds a knife to her throat*

Izuku:"o-ochako what are you doing?"

Iida:"let her go now!"

Ochako:"I told you I'm not gonna let you hurt my deku-kun he belongs to me!" *about to slit her throat*

Izuku:"wait ochako you don't have to do it." *holds out his hand*

Ochako:"yes I do the way they tourcher day after I'm not gonna let them hurt you anymore!"

Izuku:*slowly walks over* "look do you know how I got through all that."

Ochako:"All Might."

Izuku:*places his hand on the knife wielding hand* "no it's you, you were their to support me even though you didn't have a quirk you were my hero." *takes away the knife and pulls her into a hug*

Ochako:*cries into his chest*

Izuku:"I love you ochako I love you so, so much."

Ochako:*looks up at him and kisses his lips* "love you to!"

Izuku:"you should apologize for trying to kill mina."

Ochako:*turns around but still in Izukus arms* "I'm sorry for trying to kill you guys."

Iida/mina:"apology accepted we gotta go we promise not to report this!" *they both quickly run out*

*TIMESKIP*

Izuku:*slowly wakes up with ochako on his chest*

Ochako:*smiling* "good morning handsome."

Izuku:"good morning beautiful." *pats her head*

Ochako:"can we skip school and just cuddle?"

Izuku:*pulls her closer* "I'd love that."
———————————————————————
And thats the end see ya next time

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

38.1K 347 64
People! This is the book about my ships. Please correct my mistakes. Thank you ! The fandom will not be related, so I'm sorry not sorry. X WARNING X ...
28.6K 316 24
This is my first story so it won't be 100% perfect. Anyways this will be a betrayed au, there might be more than one person shipped with Deku so this...
289K 3.4K 18
When Izuku and Ochako are paired up for a school project, they end up growing a little bit closer than they expected. ~+~ *Other ships will be hinte...
1.7K 9 13
[Hey everyone! This is actually my first story so i really apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes.] Completed. There will be bonus chapters, tho...