π‘…π‘’π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ƒβ„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘›οΏ½...

By rosavi_

𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–”π–“π–Š ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–Šπ–”π–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix Lyra Vale was determined to make her last summer... More

π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š
// 𝖆 π–Š π–˜ 𝖙 𝖍 π–Š 𝖙 π–Ž π–ˆ π–˜ //
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Šπ––π–šπ–Šπ–‘

51

21.4K 723 514
By rosavi_

~ ilya ~

A restless feeling swallowed my mind.

Unable to focus my mind, I slammed my computer shut. My thoughts returned to Phoenix. Where would she be right now?

I made my way out of my office and took the elevator to the penthouse.

Strolling in, I called, "Phoenix!"

There was no response, but should I have been surprised?

Of course, my little troublemaker was wreaking havoc with that Katarina. Sighing, I made my way down the compound to the Basement; however before I could knock on the door, my phone buzzed.

It was Aleksey.

"Босс, у нас проблема," he said in an agitated voice. [Boss, we have a problem]

My heart dropped.

In the background, I heard the hysterical crying of a girl. Was that Rina?

"Where?" I growled into the microphone.

"The cells," was all I heard before sprinting down the stairs.

When I arrived, I saw Mila's unconscious body on the floor. Medical equipment was strewn across the floors. Blood streaked the walls.

What the fuck happened? Sweat began to form on my brow. Where was Phoenix?

Aleksey was standing in the centre of it all, standing over the doctor. In his arms was a trembling Katarina.

Of course she had something to do with it.

With a snarl, I ripped her out of his grasp and fiercely shook her shoulders. However when my eyes assessed the bloody cuts on her arms and thighs, immediately guilt washed over.

"What happened?" I asked Aleksey, "Where is she?"

His eyes, dark with disgust, landed on Milena's unconscious figure. "She was torturing Katarina," he seethed.

I couldn't hide my disbelief. "Why?"

"I-I saw her hit Phoenix and send her away with s-some men," Rina gasped, with tears streaming down her bruised cheeks.

Instantly, my vision turned crimson. "What?"

"I-I don't know where she sent them. I just heard her say a woman's name and-"

"Who's name?" I growled, clenching my fists before they ripped into a nearby wall.

"Aliena."

Aleksey assessed my reaction with a grim expression.

I didn't know what he saw. I didn't know what I felt - except this white hot rage coursing through my veins and threatening to consume my mind.

Wordlessly, I picked Milena's body up and walked into one of the cells. I dropped her onto one of the metal chairs and rolled up my sleeves.

"Water, Aleksey."

Moments later, I raised a bucket of icy water and thrust it at her face.

Gasping, Mila shot up, but I pushed her back down into the seat without remorse.

Looming over her shocked state, I uttered in a deathly calm voice, "Where is Phoenix, Milena?"

Immediately, that serene expression was plastered onto her sickening face. "I don't-"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" I roared, but my voice was a whisper compared to the blood rushing in my ears.

She flinched. "Ilya, calm down, I..."

Desperately trying to regain my self-control, I sucked in a sharp breath. Next, I pulled out my switchblade.

"Did you give the girls to the Belarusians?"

The blade was pressed threateningly to her neck. The vein beneath the metal twitched.

"Yes."

Satisfied, I removed it and demanded lowly, "Why?"

"T-they found out. The man, Markov was tracking Aleksey and he came to me and threatened to kill you and-"

As she babbled on, something clicked in my mind. Ever since my brother's death, Mila had never been the same. It made sense now... She was fucked up... she was mentally fucked up.

In the Mafia, that didn't mean anything.

I raised the blade again.

"Do you love me, Milena?"

Something akin to relief shone in her wide eyes. "Yes, yes, Ilya, I do."

Feigning a pleased expression, I leaned down to press my lips to her forehead. The act sickened me but it was necessary.

"Do you want me to get hurt, Mila?" I questioned, softly stroking her hair. Then, to make a point, I held the knife at my wrist.

Like magic, she shot back up, pushing the blade away. "No!"

"Then, can you answer my questions, please?"

Milena nodded fervently. I rewarded her with a smile.

"Do you know where Phoenix is, baby?"

She hesitated.

I bought the switchblade back to my wrist, even drawing a spot of blood.

"Yes! I gave her away, Ilya. She was going to hurt us and take you away from me. She told me herself, she said she would kill-"

"Where, Mila?"

She paused, thoughtfully. "I told Aliena about the Italian and she wanted her. I was going to tell Phoenix but she made it easier by following me-"

Forcing the impatience out of my tone, I repeated, "Where is Phoenix?"

"At the west post but I-I don't know where that is, Ilya," she pouted, furrowing her brows.

"Don't worry, Milena, I do," I smiled, drawing my gun from my waist.

"Really? Good, now she's gone, we can be together and-"

BOOM.

Grimacing, I wiped the blood that splattered onto my skin.

I turned to Aleksey. I suspected he knew of Mila's mental deterioration.

"You knew?"

"I always suspected but she was the Don's wife and I didn't want to be disrespectful, Dimitri," he explained, sombrely. "I think she spiked your drink the other night but she wouldn't admit it."

Oh.

"You should have said something, Aleksey."

My underboss was ashamedly silent.

I swallowed the bitter pill of truth and moved on.

"Get the chopper ready," I instructed, moving past him. "We need to get to the west post of the border before they move onto their land. If they do we'll be powerless. Understand?"

"Да," he nodded before disappearing through one of the doors.

With a frustrated exhale, I raked a hand through my hair.

Where was my little troublemaker?

𝑥𝑜
𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.1K 32
⚠️ Cringe Alert ⚠️ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...
398K 8K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
1.9M 39.6K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 3#Mature Rosie didn't have anyone, only herself. Growing up in...
44.6K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...