One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

By -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... More

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

LIV. FIFTY-FOUR

6.4K 310 406
By -yoonbae

(I FOUND THE OTHER PHOTO LIFE)

"I think there is nothing more
exciting than pushing yourself
past the possibilities of
what you're capable of."

I smiled at kokichis opinion of me, clutching my bag. I slowly excited his room. I have to stop his plan of an unsolveable murder, or make sure Shuichi never solves the trial... might have to pull a Byakuya....

Walking down the hallway, I bumped into Kaito and Maki. Feeling a little awkward I decided to speed walk past the couple, Maki who was talking to Kaito grabbed my arm. "Hey Y/N...."

"Whats up, Maki?"

"....Do you want to train today?"

"Train? Her?" Kaito asked, "W-Why not invite Y/N to our workout sessions at night? It'll be nice having another female friend for you."

Maki sent him an intense glare that caused him to look down at his side mumbling. She turned back to me and asked, "Are you free...?"

"Sure.." Maki started to guide me to her Ultimate Lab, leaving Kaito behind. He started to yell saying we shouldn't try and blatantly exclude him. "You're the one not trying to hang out with us..."

"S-Shut up! Lets just go." He started to walk next to us, waiting for maki to continue taking the lead. She eyed him before sighing, walking once again in the direction to her Ultimate Lab.

"Hey Maki," I asked her, "I noticed you have a lot of weapons in your lab... Do you think maybe we could try something new other than a sword. I rather not have my sword partner someone who could easily kill me." I jabbed a finger over at Kaito.

"Hey!"

"I have other Weapons... I have a crossbow... some other bows if you want to focus on aim and accuracy?"

Kaito raised his eyebrows, "Crossbow?! Could you teach me how to assemble a crossbow?"

"That's a lot.... What else do you have?"

"You guys know a bunch from seeing what kokichi brought out yesterday, but... I mostly have knives. Also poison, sniper rifles, jiu-jitsu, bombs--"

"Bombs?" I cut her off. "That's another thing I meant to ask, why would an assassin need bombs?"

Maki shot me a death glare, if looks could kill.... "A warning kill has to be flashy. I've turned a 5 story building into a 4 story one before. It's rare to be that flashy though. Normally, disposing one target is enough."

We finally arrived at her ultimate lab. She stood on some stools in order to reach the tallest shelf She grabbed two boxes throwing them down. I caught them both as Kaito asked, "..So what kind of people have you assassinated?"

"...This will probably disappoint you, but I don't kill only bad people."

"Not only bad people?"

"That's another story for a different time." She jumped off the chair and grabbed one of the cases. "I'll be teaching you how to assemble it."

"I want to go first! Hey, Maki, teach me."

"Whatever... You combine that part... with this part..." Maki leaned over, completely ignoring me and focusing on Kaito. She slowly guided him how to connect the base.

"Liiiiiiike... this?" He asked.

"Yes, then you reverse this part, like so." Maki quickly threw out her hand and grabbed onto Kaitos piece when he started to twist it in the wrong direction. "...No, no. Not like that."

"Oh, sorry. Like... this!"

"After that, you grab this part---' 'is this what Shuichi feels?' I listened to Makis instructions but I soon gave up, it's too complicated. I took apart the crossbow and put it back in the box.

"Yes! Wow, thanks to my assembling powers, I made a pretty great crossbow!" Kaito lifted up the crossbow with joy.

"It'll look the same no matter who assembles it."

"Not if Y/N assembles it-" I rolled my eyes at his joke, "It was kinda complicated to set up... but I think I could do the next one myself."

"Y/N, do you want to try?" Maki asked.

"I tried... I don't think I could."

She ignored me and moved over to open the black case. "It's not hard, if Kaito could do it then you can." She handed me the bottom parts and looked over at Kaito. "You can start cleaning everything up, then. If you follow my directions in reverse, you can take it apart."

"I'M doing it?!"

She stood up straight, "Who else will?"

"Uuuh, sorry, but I'm not feeling too hot..." Kaito looked around for an escape, he saw Shuichi pass by the door. "H-Hey sidekick! Wait up!"

"What? Shuichi isn't even--" Maki couldn't finish her sentence as the astronaut jumps upwards, waving back at us with a thumbs up. "He can't even clean up after himself. Is he really running off with such a poor lie? How annoying. He's the worst..."

"On the bright side, i'll help you!" I gave the assassin a helpless grin, she sighed telling me I should put my own crossbow away first.

"We can start with the one Kaito already assembled, maybe another time it could be... " She trailed off holding her hair within her hands, crunching it.

I hummed in agreement as I quickly put away my own crossbow. Still sitting on the ground, I rearranged the pieces of the crossbow.

"I... I think I might have messed up..." I confessed giving the Assassin a peek.

She giggled softly leaning over me. "...Of course you messed up. You twisted the base the wrong direction... here, let me help you.." She placed a hand on top of my own, twisting the base making it click. Her chest was pressed against my shoulder, her left arm snaked around my waist to grasp a firmer grip around the crossbow. "I hope you're paying attention.." I blushed watching her guide our hands. After a while we finally finished disassembling the crossbow. "I'm sorry if it was awkward, it was the easiest way for me to disassemble the crossbow."

"You could've walked in front of me.." I teased her. She ignored me grabbing the case, trying to put it back where she originally got it.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Uh! Guys! Ily and all BUT CAN I NOT WAKE UP WITH OVER 400 MESSAGES TY?/$&;&8,(&

Also, America is a joke rn.... I'm going back to my country

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 2.3K 104
This is just something I wanted to make because I love Danganronpa so much. Feel free to request anything and everything. I accept: -Character (mal...
18.3K 471 30
❝And every time we touch, I feel like flying.❞ •─────────✦❀✦─────────• Sure, they're friends alright. And sometimes, romance sparks where there is fr...
55.3K 1K 31
Prepare to be amazed. Fall down to your knees. I present to you Back Together [Danganronpa V3]! Book cover does not belongs to me and it belongs to i...
26 1 3
"Where am I..?" Imagine this. While playing games, you receive a weird pop-up, and afterwards, you find yourself passing out. Soon you wake up to bei...