One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

By -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... More

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

LIX. FIFTY-NINE

6.1K 316 427
By -yoonbae

"Sure, anything is fine as long
as I don't have to handle a ball!"
-kaede

      Everyone boarded the elevator. Nobody said a word. Who could? Makis eyes were red as she slowly rested her head against the walls. The more we descended down to our deaths, all I could think is....'Am i a prime suspect in this?'

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!" Monokuma explained as we all took our stans next to our wooden podiums.

"Those photos never get easer to look at..." Himiko sighed referring to the wooden stans of our dead friends.

Kaede, Miu, Kork, and now Kaito....

"Can we be sure one of us actually killed him?" I asked, he died of an illness...most likely tuberculosis.... however nobody here other then the whoever actually played the game before...

"Of course..." Maki glared at us, "Only two people couldve killed Kaito."

"Already you know who?! Thats amazing Maki!" Tenko praised.

"Dont keep us waiting..." Ryoma took a puff out of his cigarette. "If i remeber correctly, we're on a time limit."

"The killer is F/N L/N and Kokichi Ouma!"

"W-Woah! We're not the murderers!" I combatted her.

"Then who could it be?!"

"L-Lets calm down a little... we shouldnt instantly jump at Y/N and Kokichi yet..." Shuichi held his hands to his heart. "Lets look at the injuries Kaito had."

Kirumi nodded, pulling on her bloody gloves. "No external wounds, but the monokuma file expressed that he died from his lungs collapsing and choking on his own blood."

"How could his lungs collapse?" Himiko asked.

Kiibo hummed, "Maybe one of them crushed his lungs--"

"We told you already we didnt kill that--" Kokichi groaned.

"—No thats wrong!" Shuichi screamed. He brought everones attention back onto him, calming the tension in the room. "Theres no way that either of them could cause any form of injuries on Kaito in their contitions. Y/N's arms were impailed while Kokichi's hands were clean. Monokuma also would've satiated his lungs were crushed."

"Then someone else who got in the hanger mustve killed him..." Ryoma grunted. Everyone fell quiet, questions racking up in their brains.

The longer nobody spoke up the thicker the air got in the room. I felt like i was suffucating as Maki started to sweat intensely.

"Y/N, Kokichi... Who else was in the hanger? Unless Kokichi was the one who shot both the arrows into your arms." Rantaro peered deeply into our eyes. Going back and forth between Kokichi and myselfs.

"It was the one and only Maki!" Kokichi threw his arms behind his head slowly

"No way!" Tenko threw her arms up to her face. "Hes got to be lying!"

"Nishishi! Im not lying at all~!"

"Gonta no can believe that Maki killed Kaito!"

Maki looked as if she was going to snap Kokichis neck, "I didnt kill him. I couldnt even get into the hanger."

"You were at the window however..." Kokichi stunded her. She fell silent before sighing she twirled her hair. Shuichi asked him to explain further about Maki and the window. "I feel like she should explain!"

Maki grumbled before throwing her hair behind her shoulder and crossing her arms playing with her bangs "In order to get into the hangar...I tried to break the control panel using a knife, but the alarm didn't ring."

"Why didnt the alarm ring?"

"Gonta not know..."

   "Hold on, if you got close to the shutter... The security system will 100% activate." Kiibo exchalmed answering Rantaros and Gontas questions.

"Maybe it was an accident in the system..." Himiko sighed.

Tsumugi added, "Maybe the security system was off or something?"

"Or maybe Makis lying..." Kokichi grinned, "Maybe she really didn't cut it with the knife."

"...I'm not going to lie anymore."

"How much are you going to interfere?!" Tenko cried.

Shuichi put a hand to his chin, he started to think. The room fell quiet awaiting his response, 'Maybe i'll help him out just this once...' "If you wanted to get close to the control panel without the security system going off, there's a way of doing so."

"How so?" Angie asked, throwing her head left and right. "Huh, huh, huh? How can one control the panel without the system going off?"

I started to sweat, it was a little intimidating when she threw her head like that "....Just use an Electro Bomb."

"Thats it! An Electro Bomb must be the only way." Shuichi agreed excitedly.

"Huhhh?" Angie stoodup straight. "Maki was the only had one Electro Bomb, and she used it this morning!"

"She already used it?" Gonta asked.

"If that's the case, then the only other person who could've used an Electro Bomb is Kokichi, right?" Tsumugi gasped.

"Huhhhh? Why am I the only person who could've used an Electro Bomb?" He argued. "And even if that was the case, I had no reason to cut off the security."

"That's right... Kokichi had no reason to use the Electro Bomb." Himiko picked at her ears rollling her eyes back to the celining.

"Then it mustve been Y/N!"

"Tsumugi my arms are literally broken. Deku style, how in the world would i be able to use the Electro Bomb?"

"M-Maybe before...?"

"Hold on you two!" Shuichi cried. "Maybe Kokichi didn't use an Electro Bomb to cut off the security, necessarily...!"

"Huh?"

"The safety mechanism in the hydraulic press!"

"Disable... the safety?" Gonta asked.

"Because the Electro Bomb wouldn't just disable the security..." I explained, rubbing my arms softly. 'Damn... it hurts...'  "I-It would get rid of the safety sensor too."

"Why go through all that trouble?" Ryome sighed.

"Exactly, but why would they do that?" Tenko cried.

"I can only think of one reason... why they would disable the press's safety measures. If that were the case, it would overturn a past assumption we've been holding!" Shuichi explained.

Maki sweat droppped, "An assumption...?"

    What assumption is overturned

          -Kokichi being the blackened
                -Y/N being the blackened
                -Kaito's cause of death
-Kaito being the victim
              -Damn, Shuichi and Tenko are
hot-- wait ignore this one.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 161 27
Monokuma was making a new motive until he kinda broke the teleporter, accidentally sending the 16 students to another dimension where monsters live...
337 17 13
Hiii this is my first time writing and I'm honestly testing the waterworks rn! Cover is bad, I know, made by yours truly. If no one actually reads th...
55.3K 1K 31
Prepare to be amazed. Fall down to your knees. I present to you Back Together [Danganronpa V3]! Book cover does not belongs to me and it belongs to i...
8.4K 341 29
The 53rd killing game restarts and the only person with any memories of the original game is Kaede Akamatsu. She remembers it all so vividly; Rantaro...