One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

By -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... More

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXI. THIRTY-ONE
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN

6.3K 316 622
By -yoonbae

The ability to do things in our
lives that can impact
others, the world, Earth, and
maybe even the universe.

       "A bodys been discovered!" Monokuma laughed. We looked down over at their broken body, blood sputtered all around their mouth, a dribble of blood trailing down to their neck. "After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

      'Dang It...' I clenched my fist with anger.

No no no! You all didn't think i would start you all off with a heart attack? I'm not that mean.... Well-- Let's take a few steps backwards, let's go back a couple of minutes.

       "I'm limited on time..." Kaito growled, coughing into his sleeves.

      Kokichi grinned, standing up almost letting my head hit the ground. "Then let's work quickly."

      My voice wavered, "G-Guys..." 'this damn poison...'

       "Stay quiet, Y/N. The men are talking." Kokichi shushed me, I softly stuck out my foot and he tripped over it. Glaring at me, he walked over to Kaito, softly mumbling into his ears.

       'I have to stop them....but how?'

      They started to argue before we were interrupted by the shutters banging loudly. "Kaito! Open the shutter! I have the antidote!"

      "M-Maki?"

      "Quick! Give it to Y/N!" Maki dropped the antidote in through the bathroom window, letting the tiny bottle fall into his hands.

     Kaito coughed slightly while rushing towards me. Kaito lifted my head onto his lap, fumbling with the cap twisting it completely off. Before he poured the antidote into my mouth he was punched in the face. A hand reached out grabbing the antidote.

      "No can do, Maki Roll! Sorry Y/N, you need this don't you?" Makis face popped in through the tiny window, her eyes started to glow red the more Kokichi talked. Kokichi twirled the bottle around. "What a shame, Y/N put so much in to help all of us here and you just shot her.... Murders are always murders."

       "...." Makis eyes trailed down to my body, i shot her a quick thumbs up trying to reassure her.

      Kaito coughed, clutching his stomach he struggled to get up "K-Kokichi! Give Y/N the Antidote"

     "I-I'm sorry... but... I can't die just yet. As the mastermind of this killing game..."

    "Wait, no! There's only one vial of that antidote!"

     "You... don't need to worry about the two of them. Especially Kaito, he has no regrets, right...?" Kokichi looked over at Maki. "Because... he already went to space."

       "D-Dammit...!"

      "STOP IT!"

      The two of them cried as Kokichi raised the liquid up to his mouth, 'He's n-not actually drinking it..... I hope.' Kokichi wiped his chin and exhaled, "Ahhhh, how refreshing. This fixes one issue. I can rest easy now... because another Class Trial is gonna start."

        "A... Class Trial..."

       "You're the blackened now, Maki. You're going to be the culprit who killed poor Y/N."

       "S-Stop kidding around" Kaito cried, walking towards Kokichi. "Screw the Class Trial...! I-I won'... let y... hnng... let you do what y-you want anymore...!"

      "Dammit Y/N!Why did you take the bullet for Kokichi?! If you didn't get in the way...!" Maki shouted.

      'Why am i suddenly being yelled at? I still have 4 more lives!' I rolled my eyes before sighing. "I did it because I didn't want you to become blackened. Any of you..."

       "...H-Huh?"

      "Wowwww, that's sweet... stupid but sweet!" Kokichi grinned. " ...And because he did that, he just made the situation even worse. Y/N, because you saved me, you made Maki the blackened who killed you!"

       "...................."

      Maki shook with anger, her eyes wandered back and forth between the three of us. She was caught in an instant triangle. Kaito raised an arm as if he were trying to catch her attention.

    "H-Hey... Maki, no need 'ta worry. Okay? I'm not letting Y/N by the hands of this monster..."Were going to be the one to break this stupid killing game!" Kaito bent down to me again.

      "Wow, you're so confident even now. Such a threat..." Kokichi waved his hands. "You know, Y/n ...You really aren't boring at all."

      " ...Eh?" He asked.

      "Nishishi... I'm interested. What will you do before you die, Y/N? Kaito, why don't you give it a whirl, Y/N cant do anything! I won't intrude!"

       "What are you...?!"

       Kaito sighed, looking at the two of us before turning to Maki who hadn't moved from the bathroom window. "Maki, do me this favor?"

       "..."

     "Maki?"

      "Say it"

      "Run."

     "H-Huh?"

      "Run, run away from here. Go get Kirumi, someone."

     "B-But! I won't!"

     "Goddammit! Maki just go!" He shouted. Maki let out a scream in anger. Her feet crashed onto the ground. Both her and her cries softened as she got further and further away from us. Kaito mumbled under his breath.

      "Good! She was annoying me. Now that she's gone let's continue our conversation!" Kokichi grabbed my arm, I winced as he hoisted me up and over his shoulders. "Ghn... L-lets go before Makiroll comes back and ruins our plan."

       We walked away, I faded in and out of consciousness as the two of them worked on a plan.. 'Stop them..!' The poison stepped further and further into my body. I faded further in and out of consciousness...

'Get up...get up!'

         I lifted my head as Kokichi set up the camera. Kaito sighed laying under it. Makis cries were heard from the bathroom, something about opening it up.

'Move...'

         Kaito rose from the hydraulic press. Kokichi timmed the camera before laying down under it.

'Get up.'

        Kaito made his way upstairs, he reached the control panels, our eyes met. He gave me a silly thumbs up.

'Kaito... please..'

      He hit the button. The press went down slowly.

'No!'

      It lowered. Further and further down.

'Kokichi!'

        In a weak last attempt to save kokichi, my legs shook as I bolted forwards. Stumbling a bit, I reached the hydraulic press. There was only a little space between Kokichi and the press, his eyes were shut. I used both of my hands and all my strength dragging Kokichi out from the press, he landed on top of me with a groan.

          "Y-You! You idiot! What are you doing!" Kokichi screamed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down towards me. He started to whack my head "L-Let go!"

        "Kokichi... please don't leave us...don't leave me.."

       My head pounded the more he punched. "Hmm?"

      "Kokichi, please!"

     "Why do you want someone like me to be here!? Let me do something so simple as ruin the game!"

      "Not with you dying!"

      "Do you not feel guilty at all?! You out of everyone here should understand how i feel! You killed Miu! You're a cheater! A liar! You're not supposed to be here! You should've been the one who died instead of Kaede!"

      "K-Kokichi!" Kaito cried. He slowly made his way down to the both of us.

      "Of course i feel guilty! Who wouldn't feel guilty! I don't want... anyone else to die.." He landed another fist on my head.

     "T-Then let me end the killing game!" He cried. "Let's be honest now! Who's going to miss me?"

      "I would."

      "Erk!"

     "I would miss you kokichi... So would Kaito, and Gonta, Angie, Tenko, Kirumi, Himiko... everyone would miss you... Even Maki.." I explained. Kokichi lifted his arm up shaking it.

     "You're lying... you can't fool the master of lies!"

     "I'm not lying! Kokichi please!" I begged him. 'Maybe a little...'

     He dropped his arms before dropping down onto me. I engulfed him in my arms, rubbing his back. Kaito awkwardly stood back waving his arm behind his head.

     "Drink this..." Kokichi softly tapped my head, he leaned back my head, pouring the liquid into my mouth. The hot liquid made its way into my throat. 'It tastes bad...' I coughed on it as Kokichi threw the remaining liquid to the corner of the room. It shattered against the wall.

      "W-Well.. Nobodys poisoned now?" Kaito joker before he clutched onto his heart. He started hacking, coughing. His body doubled over. Kokichi left my embrace as we made our way to Kaitos fallen body. He was breathing heavily, laughing at his heart.

      "W-Whats wrong with him?!"

      "His condition is getting worse! We have to get monokuma--"

      "We can't! Were closed in!"

      "Then open the shutters!"

      "O-Okay!" Kokichi fumbled, standing up, still shirtless. He jumped and hit the lever trying to open it. I flipped over Kaitos fainted body trying to perform CPR. 'Come on, come on, come on...'

     "Kokichi!" I cried.

     "I'm trying! Im not that fucking tall!" He shouted back. He finally hit the lever, however... I felt his breathing stopping.

     "K-Kokichi--!"

    "What?! I already opened--"

     "He's not breathing."

     "Make him!"

     "Im trying--!"

    "MOVE!" He shouted at me, quickly running back over to me. Pushing my hands off the astronaut's body. "With your stupid arms being shot, you cant put much pressure into CPR, stupid!"

     "...Just save him."

    His hands moved up and down. Under his rib cage he kept his palm firm and still. Kokichi shook his hands groaning before going back onto another count. He tilted Kaitos bloody mouth back. We heard footsteps running towards us as the shutter slowly moved upwards.

    'Help is here!' I looked back at Kaito. 'He's not going to die! He's going to be saved!"

"A bodys been discovered!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 17 13
Hiii this is my first time writing and I'm honestly testing the waterworks rn! Cover is bad, I know, made by yours truly. If no one actually reads th...
1.4K 33 9
The title pretty much sums it all up. Pregame Kaede is pretty much hateful and doesn't like the world, until, she meets Shuichi, who see falls madly...
166 16 17
I made the cover of the book, because I'm cool and don't want to slap an image from google. I made this fanfiction based on a dream I had months ago...
26 1 3
"Where am I..?" Imagine this. While playing games, you receive a weird pop-up, and afterwards, you find yourself passing out. Soon you wake up to bei...