The choice of destiny (s.m...

By butterflydreamers24

This is a fictionary world with Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. The world is divided in 4 groups: the Fire F... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chaper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 31

167 8 6
By butterflydreamers24

Camila POV

We were still at Michael's and were waiting for the pizza. Shawn, Michael and I joked and talked all the time, but Marissa was pretty quiet.

I don't know what she may be thinking. She may be a little shocked that Shawn and I were showing our friendly and relaxed side.

Both of us don't really like to show our 'soft' side. We only show it to the people we like or trust. Well, I'm nice to more people than Shawn, but I don't like to open up to them just like him.

Shawn looks pretty serious when you see him or when you talk to him when he's in hurry, but in the inside, he's the most caring and loving person. He cares so much for his parents and his sister and he shows them that every time he sees them.

The door bell rang and Michael stood up from the couch and went to open the door.

,,A Hawaiian pizza and a Salami pizza." The delivery man said as Michael opened the door.

,,Thank you." Michael said, took the pizza and gave the man the money for it. The delivery man left, Michael closed the door after him and brought us the pizza.

,,Bon appétit." Michael said.

,,Je vous remercie également."(Thank you, same.) Shawn said back and Michael rolled his eyes.

,,You always have to be better. Don't you?" Michael said.

,,Maybe." Shawn said and I giggled. We all started to eat and after a piece of pizza my phone started to vibrate.

I looked at it and saw a message from Aaliyah.

Liyah🥳:
Mila I need your help!!

I immediately texted her back.

Mila💕:
What's wrong? Is everything okay with Stephanie?

Liyah🥳:
No! She wants to go to the club, drink as much as she can and fuck the first person she sees! Help me and bring that ice cream here as fast as possible!!

Holy shit!

Mila💕:
On my way

I put my phone in my back pocket and said to Shawn:

,,I need to go. Stephanie is getting crazy."

,,Should I bring you now to the store?" He asked softly.

,,No. It's okay. Stay here. I'm going alone. Have fun." I told him and wanted to leave but he took my hand and said:

,,Bullshit. I'm bringing you to the store and I'll come back, but I won't let you to go there alone. At night!"

I knew I wasn't gonna win this argument so I nodded and we both left.

,,I'm coming back." Shawn said and closed the door after us.

We ran down the stairs to the car.

,,What happened?" He asked as we got in the car and he started to drive.

,,Stephanie wants to go to the club and get waisted." I simply said.

,,What!? You aren't going to any club! You know what may happen and to be honest I don't wanna deal with a brainwashed Mila." He said worried.

,,I'm not going to any club! That's why I need to go and help Aaliyah to hold Stephanie at home." I said and looked at him while he was driving.

,,Okay." He said and calmed himself a little.

As we got to the shop, we quickly bought A LOT of ice cream and Shawn brought us back to the hostel. We got to Stephanie's apartment and right as I wanted to knock, Stephanie got out of the apartment and wanted to go away while screaming at Aaliyah, but Shawn and I held her so she couldn't go anywhere.

,,Camila! Come with me! Let's go to the club and have fun! Aaliyah doesn't want to come. She's too boring." Stephanie said, took my hand and wanted to leave, but Shawn held her so she couldn't go anywhere.

,,Stephanie we can't... But I bought some ice cream and we can have a girls night." I said and she moved away from us and said.

,,You don't understand. Don't you? I'm SICK of crying after that asshole! I want to go out, have fun and fuck the person that comes in my way! I'm SICK of being sad! Don't you understand?" She said loudly.

,,Steph..." Aaliyah said softly and took her hand.

,,We aren't here to make you cry.." I said taking her other hand.

,,Let's go inside and just have fun, watch a film, dance on our favorite song or anything you want, but please don't go out and make something you'll probably regret later." Aaliyah said and Stephanie's eyes filled with tears.

,,Okay..." She finally agreed and we brought her inside.

I came back outside to say goodbye to Shawn tand he handed me the ice cream.

,,Call me if you need any help." He said softly and I hugged him and responded:

,,I will. Don't worry." I kissed his check, buried my face in his neck and said: ,,I love you.."

,,I love you too. Good night, ice cream.. I'll pick you up tomorrow. Okay?" He said softly and rubbed my head gently.

,,Okay." I said and kissed him one more time before he left.

Damn, we were gonna be just one night apart. Why is it so hard to say goodbye even if we're gonna see each other the next day? As he left, and I closed the door I already started to miss him.

Camila stop! You're getting pathetic! You're becoming one of those girls who can't even walk without their boyfriend by her side. You're an independent woman! Now act like one!

,,Here is the ice cream!" I told the girls and I saw how they immediately started to smile and their eyes started to sparkle from excitement.

,,Yes ma'am!" Aaliyah said excited and handed them the ice cream and we started to eat all of it till our stomach hurt and we fell asleep.

....

Suddenly, I woke up by the sound of my phone. I realized that it was dark. That means it was still night. I looked around and saw that I was still in Stephanie's living room and Aaliyah and Stephanie were asleep on the couch. I took my phone and looked at the screen and saw that an unknown number was calling me.

I picked up my phone and answered it:

,,Hello?"

Shawn POV

I went back to Michael's apartment and stayed there and talked to him for a few more hours. Marissa was still pretty quiet and didn't really talk, but I couldn't care less.

As I decided it was time to go, I gave Michael a bro hug, said goodbye to both of them and left. At that time, it already got dark outside.

I got into my car and drove home carefully.

As I parked my car in front of my house I noticed the door was open. I immediately knew something was off. I got the gun that was always in my car and made my way to my house.

As I got to my front door, I pushed it open with my foot and immediately noticed that my house was a mess.

On the floor was broken glass, my furniture was all broken, all the pictures that were on the wall were now broken on the floor. I ran back to my car and closed myself in it. I got my phone and called Miranda.

,,Come on, pick up!" I thought to myself, but she didn't answered.

I called Mark and Juliet and they also didn't answer. I started to get really worried and decided to call the security department and not the police because most of the time the police can't really help the leaders. The police is more clueless then the security department and they are there for the security of the residents. The security department helps the leaders and shouldn't be called by everyone for a stupid break in or a car crash. But the leaders should contact the security department if something happens to them.

,,Here is the security department. How can I help you?" A woman said on the phone.

,,Here is Shawn Mendes. I just got home and saw that someone broke in my house. I tried to contact the other leaders, but none of them answers their phone." I said still kinda calm.

,,Okay. I just send some people there. Were are you right now, sir?" The woman asked.

,,In my car." I said and I looked in the mirror in my car and saw that something was moving in the back of my car. My heart dropped and I felt how I my whole body paralyzed and it got full with fear.

,,Okay, sir. Then stay there." The woman said on the phone, but I wasn't paying attention anymore. I saw that the thing that was moving in the back of my car was a person. The person sat up on the back sit and saw that I saw her. His face was pale and he had neon red eyes.

,,Mister Mendes?" The woman on the phone said.

He looked at me through the mirror and smiled like a psychopath at me.

,,Mister Mendes! Mister Mendes, answer me!" The woman on the phone called desperate.

I knew I needed to run. Damnit Shawn move now and get out of the fucking car! Now!

I reached quickly for the button to unlock the doors from my car and got as fast as I could out of the car. I ran as fast as I could.

I looked behind me and saw that the guy was running fast as fuck behind me while he was still smiling at me.

I tried to shoot him but I didn't succeed. I continued to run but he was too fast. Suddenly I felt how he reached my hand and made me stop.

I wanted to hit him or shoot him, but I couldn't do anything, cause it was to late. He hit me in the head with something and I suddenly couldn't see anything.

Everything was black. 

There was no noise.

There was just NOTHING.

Was I dead?

-------
Sorry guys to leave you like that.... I'm gonna update this book every other day cause I'm also trying to update my other book "Love on the ice" 🥰 Hope you still like this chapter and if you do you can leave a vote❤ that would mean a lot and if you want you can go and ceck my other book out if you haven't already 🥰 Love you guys ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 993 9
Camila is a famous pop star returning to her hometown. Shawn is the love of her life she left behind. They agree that no-strings makes it easier. Aft...
117K 3.7K 83
[UNDER SLOW EDITING] As soon as she sets foot through the gates of Miami's International Music Academy, sixteen-year-old Camila Cabello embarks on a...
182K 11.3K 94
Camila and her boyfriend of nine years, Zachary, just got a new neighbor: an athletic, tall, documentary-loving musician. Camila doesn't trust her ne...
41.7K 2K 22
Shawn is a singer who had a smash hit ten years ago. Camila is an aspiring songwriter. When Shawn hires Camila to help him write his comeback album...