Better Half (ShinShi Fanficti...

Von Coai69

[COMPLETED] Shinichi marry the woman of his dreams and he received a gift that changes everything. Disclaimer... Mehr

notes
the beginning
lost
wasted
welcome to hell
criminal
truth
kismet
intention
what if
do you like her?
christmas gift
wish
new years eve
make it up to
competition
have you been in love?
sudden change
denial
out of the blue
stay
dream come true
superman
dessert
visitor
lucky one
always
queen
perceive
shiho kudo
trust
babies
ran
inequitable
the last straw
new life
adventure
ring
unacceptable
our deal
fix
goal
ily
something
end
wedding band
home
i think I'm inlove again
plight one's troth
magic
test
surprise
wait
mistake
it's over
sumiko
the reunion
hope
daughter's approval
daddy
kudo
family
mine
miracle
marry me?
wedding plans
girls bond
bachelor's party
better half
better with you
just in case

welcome back

844 33 2
Von Coai69

1 week passed...

Shiho texted Shuichi to fetch her because she's coming home. She wants to surprise Shinichi according to her that's why she's asking him to drive her home but the truth is she really doesn't want Shinichi to fetch her.

She's currently sitting outside a coffee shop waiting for Shuichi. She's reading a magazine.

'I've been waiting for 5 minutes and he's still not here.' Her thoughts.

Shiho gets her phone and gonna text Shuichi that she'll call a cab, she doesn't know if Shuichi is Busy with his wife. Shuichi married a Filipina named Aj.
(A/N: one of my dream is to marry Shuichi. this is my fanfic so I can write it down here 😜😂) they got married 4 years ago. They met at the Philippines when Shuichi visit that country.

"Sorry..." said by familiar voice.

Shiho look up and see Shinichi smiling.

"What are you doing here?" She asked sounding like annoyed.

"I'm fetching you."

"But I texted Shuichi not you Shinichi!" She roll her eyes.

"Oh there's an emergency that happened in Shuichi's work so he asked me to fetch you instead."

Shiho stand up and went inside the car. She sits at the passenger seat. Shinichi smiled and get her things and put them inside the backseat car. While driving Shinichi's stealing a glance at Shiho, Shiho's eyes are looking on the road. Shinichi opens the radio because of the silent atmosphere. It's playing Yellow by Coldplay. Shiho suddenly looks at the stereo car.

🎵🎶 Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you🎵🎶

Shinichi sings along too.

🎶🎵 And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow🎶🎵

He looks at her and smiled.

🎶🎵 I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called, "Yellow"🎵🎶

Shiho decided to turn off the radio.

"Why did you turn off the radio?" He asked.

"Just drive." She said and put her hand on her forehead, she closes her eyes.

It was the song they're listening to before Shinichi went to the other city for work. They're cuddling and listening to this song and she told him that He was her Yellow and she was his Yellow as well.

Shinichi looks at her he can feel she's unhappy. He held her hand and continued singing the Chorus.

🎵🎶 Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know
You know I love you so
You know I love you so🎶🎵

Shiho is pretending that she's sleeping but deep down she wanted him to stop singing and hug him tightly. She knows he hurt her too much. But she doesn't know why she still loves him after all that happened. He's unfair, selfish, and stupid, he made her feel unspecial, not worthy and she felt to herself that she's not really easy to love. But why did she still want him? Why is her heart throbbing fast when he's around and comforting her? Why did she feel safe when she's with him? Why she still keeps loving him? She doesn't know. Even she's genius she doesn't have answers to her whys.

Shinichi suddenly stopped driving. Shiho opens her eyes and they're In the parking lot of the mall.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"I'll treat you anything you want." He said.

"Why?" She asked looking at him.

"I want to give you something as a welcome back gift." He smiled.

They went outside the car and went inside the mall.

"You told me you'll buy me anything I want?" She looks at him.

"Yes anything." He smiled.

"No amount limit?" She asked.

"Of course." He smiled.

She smirked.

They went to branded shops and Shiho picks everything expensive. Shinichi keeps smiling because he knows she loves Shopping. She brought bags, dresses, and shoes. He was the one holding all the shopping bags. After that Shinichi and Shiho are walking when Shiho stopped at a lingerie shop she went inside and he follows her.

Shinichi feels awkward looking at the lingerie display.

'Why did she comes here?' He asked himself.

He's staring at her looking at the nightdress lingerie, she's picking while talking to the saleslady. She's holding pink nightdress lingerie and Shinichi is imagining how she will look wearing that. He suddenly smiled.

"Shinichi?" A woman calls him.

He turns around and sees Tracey. One of his hooked up in Japan.

"Hey." He awkwardly says.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm great." He smiled.

"You're getting hotter every day." She smiled.

"Wanna do it again?" She asked.

Shiho walks towards them.

"Shinichi comes with me I'll try these..." Shiho said.

Shinichi suddenly looks at her holding the lingerie dress in her hands. Shinichi smiled.

"Sure." He said.

Shinichi looks at Tracey and excuses himself. Shiho went inside the fitting room while Shinichi is waiting for her to come outside. He's actually excited to see her. After few minutes she gets out of the fitting room. Shinichi looks at her.

"Hey, I thought you'll show me?" He asked.

"Show what?" She asked.

"The one you tried in the fitting room."

"I didn't tell you I'll show you wearing it. I told you that wait for me here." She said.

She walks near him and gives the lingerie dresses she get.

"Pay that." She said.

Shinichi stand up and went to the counter. Shiho went out of the shop. They went to the parking lot and Shinichi put the shopping bags inside the car.

While on their way home. He noticed she's not talking.

"Didn't you buy everything you like?" He asked.

"I get everything I liked." She boredly said.

"You seem sad?" He said.

"Sad?" She asked.

"Yes. Are you jealous because I talk to a girl in the lingerie shop?" He asked.

Shiho looks at Him.

"Who's jealous of who?" She asked giving him a dead glance.

Shinichi laughs.

"You don't need to be jealous ok? I'm yours." He smiled.

Shiho started punching his arm.

"Ouch Hey!!!" He complains.

"I'm not jealous!" She said.

And keeps punching his arm.

"Fine! Fine! Just stop!" He begged.

Shiho looks annoyed. She put an earphone to her ears and play music to calm her.

"I missed you... Welcome back again Shiho Lane...." he smiled.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.3K 722 21
Detective conan fanfiction Pairing: Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai X Kaitou kid/Kuroba kaito Warning: Strong uses of language and implied sexual themes. Pr...
93.2K 2.1K 29
It's been 2 years since the black organization got defeated, Ai has finally finished the antidote, yet she is nowhere to be found. Conan later finds...
204K 5.7K 35
..... completed..... -izana kurokawa- "𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶�...
18.8K 248 6
Story about Kudo Shinichi and Miyano Shiho after being able to go through everything together after defeating the Black Organization,What will Kudo d...