My Boyfriend, M, And More

By mikeymaddy

More

My birthday party
The day after a party is the worst
Right before Coffex
Coffex
Coffex
Roller skating
Hashton
The beginning of Our first fight
Our first fight
Our relationship?
Brent and Baelynn
Baelynn and I
Is bae really doing this?
They are leaving
Really dude?
We are over
Leaving for tour
I need help!!
Calum sure is pissed
Hashton is official
Valentine's Day
Periods can be good
Luke's new boo
California
Trouble?
Kaidee?
Leaving California
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

After party

20 1 0
By mikeymaddy

When most people left, some people wanted to just hang out and talk. Hailey, Ashton, Kadie, Luke, Calum, Michael and I were all just in my basement talking.

I didn't know what to think of Michael. He had colored hair suggesting him being punk rock but he was so sweet and caring. When I first moved here from America 10 years ago everyone didn't want to talk to me because I sounded and looked different from everyone else. But Michael and Calum were the first 2 that talked to me.

" Should we play spin the bottle or truth or dare?" Ashton said

"If we play spin the bottle I might have to kiss someone that's not you." Hailey exclaimed.

"It's ok baby only for this game." Ashton said. And they started making out.

"Ok looks like we are playing spin the bottle!" I said.

I didn't really know if I had played spin the bottle before but I had heard I was a good kisser.

We got a cascade bottle and formed a circle around it.

"The birthday girl should go first!" Michael said.

I moaned and just spun the bottle. It landed on Michael. I didn't know what to do I barely knew. I mean we talked every know and then but not as much as Calum or Ashton. But I decided yolo. Might as well just do it.

It was amazing. He knew just what amount of tongue was enough and when to do everything. I didn't think a gamer would be such a great kisser.

The next hour flew by and all I could think of was the kiss. Hailey and Ashton were just making out the whole time. Calum seemed mad at something. Michael looked high. Luke and Kadie were just sitting there awkwardly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...