Cartoon Universe: Season one

By 091607ag

A series is coming to a Wattpad near you. Join our heroes as they battle evil and explore the multiverse in t... More

Introduction
Episode 1: The first pilot episode
Episode 2: The Halloween episode
Episode 3: Teleporter conundrums
Episode 4: The Trojan War
Thanksgiving special
Episode 5: Whom the bell trolls
Episode 6: New from Hell(Literally)
Cartoon Universe Christmas special
Episode 8: Teen Titans Go!
Ep9: Deadpool and the hero of mighty nature
Ep10: Way of the Sayian
Ep11: Super Cartoon Universe Bros.
Ep12: A dime to kill for
Ep13: Mortal Bombad Kombat
Ep14: Superman, Mangle, & Knuckles
Valentines day special
Mini short: The Pickle
Ep15: Gaston
Ep16: Arkham Mayhem
Ep17: The return of Mermaid man and Barnacle boy
Ep18: The hollow knight
Ep19: Doomsday Pt.1
Ep20: Doomsday Pt.2(Season finale)

Episode 7: Mystery mayhem

42 1 0
By 091607ag

In a dark spooky forest, filled with strange night plants and animals that lurk in the night, a vehicle drives off to the road with our heroes. Leon, Brock, Anakin, Yang, Deadpool, and Angel Dust are heading to a party deep in the forest. The party they're going to is to celebrate the coming of the New year, even though it hasn't come yet.

Angel Dust: Is there any hot guys are gals we can shag up tonight?

Leon: What is it with you and f**king?

Angel Dust: Hey, I am what I am. Besides, why the hell would anyone want to party in the middle of a dark forest?

Yang: Beats me. I guess they wanted to go with rural and nighttime themed.

Leon: Whatever the case, at least we were able to actually be invited to a party. Not like last time we were at the McCalister's.

Brock: Oh come on, the boy was hapless. We had to do something about those wet bandit guys.

Leon: Either way, at least we're almost there.

The car stops at a large house near the rest of the cars. The gang get off and walk into the stairs of the front yard when one of them spot a familiar vehicle in the lot.

Deadpool: Hey, you notice anything about that van?

Leon:*Sees the name on the side of the van* Mystery Inc. What's that?

Anakin: I don't know, but they seem to be some sort of group of detectives or something.

Yang: Come on, what are we waiting for? Let's head in.

The heroes head in and meet with a woman who is the host of pre-New Year's party.

Host: Welcome, Cartoon Universe. I'm so glad you could join us. Oh... Angel Dust. So glad to see you...

Angel Dust: Don't worry, toots. I'm not here for any of those “Shenanigans” if you know what I mean.

Brock: You guys know each other?

Angel Dust: I have a life outside of Hell, you know.

Host: Well now that we all got caught up, I like to introduce you to a very special group just like yours, except they're more specialized in mystery solving.

Yang: Wait, that van we saw earlier, that's thier van?

Host: Why yes. Come this way.

She leads the heroes though the partying crowd and brings them to a nearby table. They see a girl with glasses, a man with an ascot, a girl with fashion sense, and another man and his dog eating at a unnatural way.

Host: I like for you to meet the Mystery Incorporated.

Leon: Uh...hi.

Fred: Oh hey. Gang, our host brought them already.

Shaggy: *mouth full* Like, who?

Velma: Why, it's Cartoon Universe.

Deadpool: Hey there, mystery solverinos.

Host: Why don't you all introduce yourselves then.

Yang: Well hello. I'm Yang.

Brock: And I'm Brock.

Deadpool: Deadpool, and this is Anakin, Leon, and Angel Dust.

Fred: I'm Fred Jones, and this is Shaggy and Scooby.

Shaggy: Like, hey there. We were just, like, having a little snack here.

Scooby: Reah, a snack.

Yang: A snack containing a large table? And wait, did the dog just talked?

Daphne: It's one of his specialties. I'm Daphne Blake, by the way.

Velma: And I'm Velma Dinkley. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Angel Dust: Hey four eyes, do you believe in demons?

Velma: Actually, I only believe in what science can prove as either accurate, practical, or reality. To make your answer short, no, I don't believe demons would ever come close to this world, even if a Jedi is present.

Angel Dust: Lady, I am with a Jedi, and I am a demon.

Velma: You look more like a homosexual spider than a demon.

Angel Dust: Cause that's what I am, dammit!

Host: Okay, let's not get feisty now. Let's all just have a good time and-

The lights go off out of nowhere. The guest are wondering what happened to the lights when suddenly, a blue light appears and a skeletal four armed robed ghost flies out of the light. People start to panic at the sight of the ghost as its face reveals a skull with decomposed skin still on its face.

Shaggy: Zoinks! A ghost!

Anakin: A ghost?

Ghost: I am the vengeful spirit of this mansion. I am here to give a heed of warning. If you do not leave this place immediately, you shall suffer the wrath of-

Brock: Scuse' me.

Ghost: Huh?

Brock: What kind of a ghost are you?

Ghost: What do you mean?

Yang: Well for one, you have four arms, a skeletal body, and have robes as clothing.

Deadpool: Yeah. What are you, some sort of poltergeist or something?

Ghost: That is none of your concern.

Velma: On the contrary, it is our concern. Poltergeist are known for haunting and possessing buildings while other types of ghosts only posses other people or haunt your dreams.

Ghost: Okay fine, yes, I'm a poltergeist! Happy?

Angel Dust: Well only if you tell us what your name is.

Ghost: Never!

The ghost lifts up the tables and chairs with telepathy and throws it at the heroes.

Anakin: Look out!

Anakin and Leon stop the flying furniture with the force and push it to non-hazardous areas. They activate thier lightsabers and charge at the ghost who disappears the moment they get close to it.

Anakin: It's gone.

Host: Oh! And so is scepter!

Yang: The what?

Host: the scepter that was hanging on the fireplace. It was our family's most prized possession given to us by the Mon Calamari two generations ago. And now that ghost has it.

Yang: What would a ghost want with a Mon Calamari scepter?

Fred: I don't know, but if you ask me, I say we got another mystery on our hands.

Shaggy: Man, like, not another mystery.

Leon: Aw come on, Raggy...

Shaggy: Shaggy.

Leon: Right, Shaggy. It'll be fun to solve a mystery.

Shaggy: Like, that's easy for you to say. We do this on a daily basis.

Anakin: But we don't. Is there any way we can help, ma'am?

Host: Why certainly. You can start with the either the second floor where we keep our other values, or the basement of our mansion.

Shaggy: A basement. Like, why am I not surprised?

Yang: Hey, maybe Fred here can lend us a hand in finding the ghost.

Fred: Yang's right. We gotta work together now to solve this mystery.

Velma: I say we start with the second floor of the building.

Fred: Good idea. Come on, gang.

Scooby: Oh boy.

The heroes and the mystery gang head up the stairs while the rest stay on the first floor.

Daphne: So it was Yang, right?

Yang: Yeah. Also, I like what you did with your hair.

Daphne: Aww, thanks. Yours too. Did you use conditioner for that?

Yang: Actually, it's natural.

Daphne: Jeepers. I wish I had natural hair like that.

Velma: So Anakin.

Anakin: Yeah?

Velma: How does your lightsaber work exactly?

Anakin: Well as you can see, it's powered by a crystal that's known as a kyber crystal. It has enough energy to power up the saber and also is so concentraded to the saber, it would emit a large plasma blade so powerful that it can cut through almost anything. And I mean anything.

Velma: Jinkies. How intriguing.

Fred:So...

Leon: So...

Fred: You like traps?

Leon: No.

Fred:Oh.

Leon: You like blasters?

Fred: No.

Leon:Oh.

Fred and Leon:...(To each other) You like mystery solving? *Gasp* You do?

Leon: Well yeah. I have like several novels for Sherlock Holmes and the movies for them.

Fred: Well I can do them twenty four seven.

Leon: Tell you what, whoever can solve this mystery first, will be the one to catch the ghost and be the hero.

Fred: it's a deal.

Shaggy: Like, it looks like we hit a fork in the road.

They stop to a hallway with two ways to go.

Fred: Looks like we should split up and search for clues. Daphne, Velma, Anakin, Yang and I go to the left. You, Brock, Shaggy, Scooby and Angel Dust go to the right.

Leon: Sounds like a plan.

Anakin: Here. Everyone should have these comm devices. If you see the ghost, contact us immediately.

Shaggy: Like thanks. I fell much safer with more people than just me and Scoob.

Scooby: Yeah.

The gang split up to different sections of the house. Fred's team go to the living room while Leon's team head to the library.

Angel Dust: Wow, what a room. For boomers, this would be paradise. Hey Brock, is this room sound proof?

Brock: Why don't you ask our host?

Angel Dust: Well that's because I did something in another actual sound proof room that's...well... inappropriate for children.

Shaggy: Heh, like, I don't want that image in my head.

Angel Dust: No need. I actually have a picture of it.

Shaggy: Like, no thank you!

Scooby: No thank you!

Leon: Hey guys, check this out.

The team go to Leon and see that there's a puddle of ectoplasm on the floor.

Shaggy: Like, what's that?

Leon: It's ectoplasm. Pure ectoplasm.

Brock: So we are dealing with an actual ghost.

Leon: I wouldn't be so sure.

He searches around the library tables and finds a empty container labeled “ectoplasm”.

Angel Dust: So, we found a jar of ghost juice and guts. Either that, or it's his c*m

Leon: Eh... please don't make this awkward.

{Meanwhile with Fred's group}

Velma: Hmmm.

Yang: What's wrong?

Velma: A Mon Calamari scepter, a four armed ghost, and a warning to leave. Now why would a ghost want anything to do with the Mon Calamari in the first place?

Anakin: He probably had a history with them in life.

Velma: That could be one possibly. Or, maybe this ghost is probably a dead relative of the host's family that wants to get the scepter, either all to himself, or just wanted to return that scepter to its rightful place.

Anakin: Seems reasonable.

Fred: Hey gang. Look what I found.

The group finds Fred with a paper with a specific name on the letter with only the first name in it.

Anakin: Who's Lender?

Velma: *Takes letter and reads it* Hmm. It seems he had some contract with someone called...“The Priest”?

Yang: Hey, Engineer told us about that guy who raised some mummy back to life.

Daphne: You think this priest is involved in this?

Anakin: Let's hope not. They were even rumors that he was a sith once.

Fred: Well at least we have a clue.

Anakin's comm starts going off.

Anakin: You guys found something?

Leon: Oh we found something, alright.

Velma: What did you find?

Leon: We found a clue.

Shaggy: And, like, a ghost!

The ghost appears right in front of Leon's group and easily scares Scooby and Shaggy, who jump on Brock's arms.

Brock: Easy on the arms, guys!

Shaggy: Like, sorry.

Scooby: Help!

Leon: I'll take care of this.

Leon activates his lightsaber and approaches the ghost.

Ghost: You can't hurt me with that.

Leon: Watch me.

He raises his lightsaber to strike only to be met with the go ghost's telepathic push at Leon, landing him on a book shelf.

Scooby: Ruh-oh.

Shaggy: Like, what do we do now?

Anakin: The only thing we can do?

Angel Dust: Die a horrible death?

Anakin: Run!

Shaggy: Like, good idea!

The group run out of the library, bursting out the door and into the hallway. Fred's group see Leon's group run right past them with the ghost chasing them. They too go with Leon's group starting a montage.

(Pretend the headless man is the four armed ghost, okay. 🙂)

After the montage, the gang head to the leisure room. The only room that had not been searched. The gang sit around and discuss what clues they found.

Shaggy: Like, I would really go for a snack right now.

Leon: Here.*Pulls something out of his pocket* Have some ham I put in my ziploc bag.

Scooby: Oh boy. 😃

Shaggy: Like, thanks man.

While Shaggy and Scooby share the ham, Velma goes though the clues they find.

Velma: As I can see, this canister of ectoplasm have seemed to be used for something that the ghost have.

Yang: Let me see.

Yang sees that there's some ectoplasm left and gets a handful of it. The ectoplasm starts glowing and sends Yang flying in the air.

Shaggy: Zoinks! Like, Yang's floating.

Yang: What the hell?

Angel Dust: It's a good thing I ain't high yet.

Velma: Jinkies. It seems that the ectoplasm has the ability to make people fly.

Deadpool: Well that explains the flying.

Yang: How long does this last?

Velma: I think it would ware off in about...

Yang's ectoplasm wares off and she falls on top of Deadpool.

Velma:...now.

Deadpool: Ohh. My pancreas.

Daphne: The letter we found though had someone hired to steal something from this house.

Anakin: It seems this is no haunting at all.

Velma: I think we have this mystery all wrapped up.

Deadpool: What does this mean?

Fred: It means it's time to set a trap.

Shaggy: Like, we know the drill. Be the bait for the monster.😒

Scooby: Nuh-uh.

Daphne: Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?

Shaggy: Like, we're not falling for that again.

Fred: How about we let Leon and Deadpool join you and give you two Scooby Snacks?

Scooby: Huh? Leon and Deadpool? Yeah.

Shaggy: Like, a deal's a deal.

The two eat the Scooby snacks and they preparate for the plan. Minutes later, Fred and the rest are hiding on top of the second floor while the four heroes are in the middle of the first floor ball room.

Fred: So here's the plan. As soon as the ghost comes right before passing the hallway, we all get the jump on him with this net. You guys ready down there?

Shaggy: Like, do you have to ask?

Leon: Let's get this over with.

Deadpool: Hey, ghost man!

The four armed ghost appears from the blue light and the skeletal monster hovers above them.

Ghost: You dare ignore my-

Fred: Now!

The gang jump from the second floor to nab him, but the ghost stops them with his telepathy and wraps them up in the net. His drops them being trapped in the net and lands on the first floor and faces the four heroes.

Ghost: I warmed you. Now you suffer my wrath.

Shaggy: (Scared) Like, let's not.

Scooby: Leon, help.

Leon: Alright, that's it. Scooby, Deadpool, with me.

Deadpool: Finally, some action.

Scooby: Who me? Nuh-uh.

Leon: Don't worry. I'll protect you.

Ghost: There's no way to protect yourselves now.

Leon: That's where you're wrong, Lender.

Ghost: Wha-? I am not this Lender you speak of!

Leon: Give it up. You ain't leaving with the scepter.

Leon and Deadpool run up with both sword sand lightsaber up. The ghost lifts up several pieces of furniture and throws them. Leon cuts down the objects and Deadpool jumps on Leon's back and leaps to the ghost.

Deadpool: Bonsai!

He jabs his swords through the ghost robes and somehow pierces something that oozes out ectoplasm which causes something to electrocute the ghost and Deadpool who is just laughing it off.

Deadpool: Woohoo! High voltage!

Scooby: Wow.

Leon: Alright Scooby, let's do this.

After the electrocution finishes, Scooby runs up and grabs the robes with teeth and rips it out revealing two large ecto canisters and more technologic components around the ghost. Leon force grips him to hold him and releases the gang from the net.

Daphne: Jeepers. You did it.

Yang: You did great, Scooby.

Scooby: Aww shucks. *Chuckles*

Fred: Now to find out who this ghost really is.

He pulls the skeleton mask and the face shocks the mystery gang.

Mystery gang: Lender Morgan?!

Leon: You know this guy?

Daphne: Of course. He was the one who we caught last time as the Yorktown phantom.

Angel Dust: Then what the hell is he doing here?

Velma: I'll tell you why. With the letter we found, he was in league with his contractor to steal the scepter. And with the help of the same technology he used to fly and use telepathic abilities when he was the Yorktown phantom, he was able to steal it without a sweat. This wasn't just for revenge, but also to make a quick buck from this contractor of his.

Lender: And I wouldn't have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling kids, you heroes, your dumb dog, and that homosexual spider over there.

Angel Dust: Technically, I'm a demon. But still, pretty accurate.

Fred: Well gang, looks like this mystery is finally solved.

Leon: Oh Fred. About the contest, it looks like you were the first to unmask the guy, you are the winner.

Fred: Gee thanks.

Yang: Hey, why don't we get to the party while it's still going.

Shaggy: Boy do I like to go back to the food.

Scooby: Uh-huh.

The party goes on with the heroes back with the partying themselves.

Host: I can't thank you enough for what you did for your service.

Leon: it's no deal. We're just doing our job to help out whatever we can.

Fred: It's still nice that you were able to help us out solve this mystery.

Leon: No problem. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be dancing with someone.

Yang: Someone?

Leon: Ready to do the electric boogaloo?

Scooby: You bet.

Both Leon and Scooby do a duo dance with Leon twirling around Scoob and lifting him up and spining around the dance floor.

Shaggy: Like, that's Scooby for you.

The gang laughs as Leon and Scooby finish up thier duo dance.

Leon and Scooby: Scooby dooby Doo!

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 43 37
Every hero from other worlds fought many many of their worst enemies to bring balance to the multiverses. And now they become...CHIBI!! Join Goku, Ll...
59.5K 1.4K 64
Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why stop at one? This is heavily inspired by cr...
3.9K 73 40
A 22 year old Puerto Rican man who was dreaming about his adventures in the world of Teyvat. One day, there was a severe thunderstorm from outside th...
12.8K 785 30
This is a rewrite of the Netflix show Sonic Prime but with one of my AU Sonics: this one from Heart of a God, Soul of a Warrior. I've had this though...