An Arranged Marriage (The Hob...

By MrsLegolasMalfoy

Amara is the youngest child of Elrond and Celebrian. After her mothers departure nothing is the same in Riven... More

An Arranged Marriage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note!
Chapter 12
Author's note
Author's Note
Amara
Sneak Peek #1
Authors Note:)
Sneak Peek #3
Author's Note
Sneak Peek #4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Auditions! MUST READ!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note
LEGOLAS STORY
Wattys 2016
Amara and Legolas
New Profile
New Story!
ALL TOO WELL
MrsLegolas2

Sneak Peek #2

11.1K 285 14
By MrsLegolasMalfoy

(Note: Updates for this story will begin at the end of March, until then I am giving a total of four sneak peeks:))

Amara's POV

"What do you think I am trying to do?!" Gandalf asked Thranduil.

We sat in a tent, trying to come up with a plan. No way am I going to fight against Kili or stay and watch it.

"I think you're trying to save your dwarvish friends. And I admire your loyalty to them, but it does not displace me from my course." Thranduil said.

I knew Gandalf didn't want to pick sides either.

"You started this Mithrandir, you will forgive me if I finish it." Thranduil said and then walked out of the tent.

"Gandalf, I cannot do this." I said.

"I know, dear one. Neither can I." He whispered and lit his pipe.

"Are the archers in position?!" I heard Thranduil yell from outside the tent.

"Yes, my Lord." A guard said.

"Give the order. If anything moves on that mountain, kill it. The dwarves are out of time." I heard Thranduil whisper the last part as the guard walked away to give the other orders.

I put my head in my hands. This couldn't be happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 350 24
*Updated all chapters and changed the storyline a bit on 26-02-24 so if you're confused I do recommend rereading the previous chapters* Amdiriel was...
335K 13K 74
Book One "From the time we are born we start making choices. At the time when we are young we learned that our choices come with consequences. Some a...
222K 9K 51
Celebríel is the first-born daughter of Lord Elrond and Lady Celebrían, though her parentage is not easily recognized. Unlike her other siblings, she...
69.3K 1.2K 15
** under constant changes , advice not to read while under construction ** A choice was bestowed upon the children of men and elves , to live a lif...