Category Four //dnf//

De notbubbos

TW!!! this story contains graphic depictions of sh, death/killing, nonconsensual actions, and abusive relatio... Mais

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8

1.0

294 7 22
De notbubbos

He woke in the cold bed, half asleep. Light illuminated on his tired face as he scrolled through his ticket information. He was to leave the next day, at ten am. He would finally meet him, after planning his visit for over a month. A notification popped in the top of his screen.

"Dream." he clicked it, and read carefully.

"Dream: Can't wait to see you tomorrow~" George scoffed, then typed back.

"Me too." Dream frowned.

"You seem upset.." George typed back again.

"I'm not, just tired.. It's three here." George set his phone on his rising chest, each breathe moving his phone until another vibration. The light blinded him again.

"Well I'll let you sleep. Goodnight George!" He smiled.

"Goodnight." He finally set the phone on the small wood table next to the bed, throwing his blanket to his chin.

The ceiling was blank as his eyes moved around his boring room. His monitor laid dead on his desk, and headphones wrapped and set on top his PC. He sighed, and rubbed his eyes, only to see small blobs of greens cluster as he opened them again. Dream set his phone down, and looked out the small breaks in the blinds. The sun was just peaking over the small hills in the distance, and the street lights flickered along the sidewalk. A car drove quietly down the ghost town road.

The clock finally his 5 am before he finally shut his eyes. The thought about George finally seeing him was almost unbelievable. They planned previously, joking about it on steam, knowing the fans going crazy about heatwaves. He looked at the underneath of his desk, eyeing the sharp metallic blades organized in small rows. He looked back up, his keyboard laying silent, and unused. He looked at the clock again.

Still five am.

"God it hasn't even been a minute." he said almost disappointed.

He let his mind wander, and take him to a light sleep. Patches woke, as she pounced on his chest. She nuzzled her nose up against his neck, purring loudly. Another glance at the clock and it was nearly nine am. He jumped out of the bed.

He scurried around, looking for half presentable clothing. Patches jumped, and ran out of the room at Dream's sudden motions. He swiped a shirt, ripping his previous one off. He buttoned the shirt unevenly, and eyed himself in the voided screen of his off monitor.

A mess.

His hair in messy strands, poking every which way. What would George think if he saw this greet him? He unbuttoned his shirt, to redo it. He looked back. The buttons were evenly matched with the corresponding hole, so he went out the door swiftly to the bathroom.

The dark hallway led him to the cold tile bathroom. He flicked the light on, which hummed softly to him as the electricity flowed throughout the wires, and to the bulbs. He messed with his hair until it was parted to the side, wetting his hand to stick it down. He noticed his faint freckles across his nose and cheeks. His eyes, and almost every individual eyelash. The light flickered. He messed with the collar of his shirt, pulling it up, and to each side.

A button popped off.

He sighed and put it back to place, patting down his pant pockets. Patches walked back into the bathroom to greet him again, wanting food. Dream watched her stretch, and jump on the counter. He looked at the clock on the oven.

9:47.

He rushed back to the bedroom, ripping his phone out of the charger, and grabbing his car keys off the unorganized desk. He said bye to Patches, still not giving her food, and closed the front door.

---

George drove down the long road, eventually meeting the large airport building. No one was out, and a small layer of fog rested just above the trees. No wind, no sound. Alone in the road. Even his car was seemingly silent, or maybe he was too stressed to care about it.

He checked the backseat where he had set his suitcase, and backpack down. He looked into the two cupholders, one holding his phone, the other a water bottle. Change laid messily in between cracks, and dust covered the dashboard.

---

The car pulled to a stop in a parking space. The Parking lot completely deprived of people and cars. It was strange, usually airports are full of people hustling.

He walked down the lonely path to the check in, handing the lady at the register his ticket. She checked everything, asked a few questions, then took his suitcase. He sighed, relieved almost. He walked up the stairs, hearing his footsteps clatter against the colored tiles. He felt in his left pocket, then his right.

"They must be in my backpack.." he thought, not wanting to reach in and waste time getting them.

He walked through the empty line, putting his bag through the X-Ray conveyor. He grabbed it again, and swung it on his back, slipping his arms through the straps. He was just in time to make the flight, and sure enough, no one was there.

"This is so weird.." he walked up to the few workers by the boarding door.

"Why isn't anyone here?" He asked. They looked at him.

"You haven't heard? There's supposed to be a large tropical storm by the airport. No one wants to go." George bit his lip.

"How long will it last?" The workers looked down.

"Don't know.. They say it could turn to a hurricane, but no one really knows. It's Florida, the weather is always messed up there." George sighed.

"Just seems a bit weird that no one is here though.. Is this the only flight today?" The two nodded. George sighed.

"I'll risk it-" He walked through the uneven tunnel to the plane.

A kind man greeted him. He finally saw a few people sitting quietly to themselves. He smiled to himself, knowing he wasn't traveling completely alone. He sat down near the front, and prepared for the five and a half hour plane ride to Dream.

---

Dream hesitantly waited by the gate for George, even though he was three hours early. There wasn't anyone else with him, and the airport in Florida was empty as the one where George was. He looked out the large windows, and the trees were blowing in the soft wind. He prepared to drive through heavy rain knowing the upcoming storm.

He didn't want George to flip out, but he had a slight feeling he would since he's he's only used to rain and a breeze. He sighed. The one time George came there wouldn't be anything to do.

The storm would probably knock out the power if it got bad enough. Worst case it would actually turn into a category four hurricane like the news said it could. He closed his eyes, thinking about it all. He dozed to a sleep, eventually waking to a loud woman on the speaker next to the door. He jumped up, and looked to the now open gate.

A minute passed. He folded his hands in his lap, shifting weight from foot to foot. Eventually, he saw the familiar face he'd finally been waiting for, but only him.

"GEORGE!" he exclaimed, rushing towards him happily.

George laughed, and hugged him.

"Dream!" The two hugged each other tight, Dream almost holding George.

He felt small, like a small glass statue as Dream continued to hug him. Warmth exchanged with each of their breathes. The wind picked up, whistling a low note through the trees and buildings. George eyed out the window, seeing trees sway harshly, and a few people rushing for the inside of nearby restaurants.

"We should probably go if we don't wanna drive in the heavy rain." Dream said, grabbing George's hand, and running to Baggage Claim.

"I- I can walk-" George said, pulling his hand away, and running with him. The two waited for just two minutes before George was able to grab his bag, and the two run off to Dream's car.

Clouds started accumulating in the dark sky, and wins swirled around them. George tossed his bag into the trunk, and slipped his phone in his pocket. Dream started the car, turning the keys in the ignition. George closed the trunk, and jumped in the passenger seat. Wind started rattling the car, and light raindrops struck the windshield. Dream sighed.

George slipped his fingers over his hoodie sleeve, and looked out the tinted window. The car pulled out of the parking lot, and slowly out into the main, still empty, road.

George closed his eyes, trying to drown the sound of the loud wind and rain dripping. Dream noticed quickly.

"It's okay, we'll make it before it actually hits." He reassured. George still closed his eyes.

"Trust me you'll be okay." Dream said. A thought. Dream realized he would eventually find his knife collection, and lethal weapons in his safe.

"Um.. Not to alarm you, just before it's too late I'll say this.." He took a deep breathe.

"I know how you are about weapons and stuff.. I may have a few guns and knives around." Dream slightly bowed his head. George bit his lip again.

"It's okay.. Why do you have them.? Aren't they illegal?" George asked concerned. Dream's breathe became shaky. A deeper truth than he needed to explain.

"Anything is legal in Florida, George." he said, half joking.

Dream muttered something most likely offensive under his breathe as a small car drove fast, cutting hum off, and almost jolting the car to a harsh stop. George looked down at his hands, and his fingers wrapped around the locked door handle. He glanced at Dream's hands. Larger, and more built. He was suddenly aware of how smaller, and most likely weaker he was than Dream.

He realized Dream would probably crush him if he wasn't careful. A slight fear in that knowledge roared through him.

George shifted his focus to how lonely the two were. The roads were dry, but the rain continued to pour.

"How far do you live from the airport?" George asked. Dream breathed a long breath out.

"Probably like.. I don't know an hour?" George looked at the small time shown in the dashboard. He landed at around three, so at around four they should be at Dream's house.

"Not too bad.." George thought to himself. He looked back out to the motion of the trees and harsh wind.

"Do you think it would get to a category four?" George asked, getting more nervous than he thinks he should.

"I don't know.."

"It would mean my flight would be canceled.." George said, sounding slightly sad.

"Is that a bad thing.?" George looked to him.

"Do you not trust me.?" Dream asked, taking his gaze off the road.

"I.. No it's not that.." George didn't have an excuse. Dream sighed.

"Is it because of the weapons?" George almost jumped in his seat.

"No! It- No it's not that.. It's fine Dream!" George tried to reassure him.

Dream felt a small ounce of doubt. George knew he wanted to fake a relationship, but if he didn't trust him Dream could never make it real. A bit of George felt uneasy about the fact Dream had lethal weapons just laying in his house.

"If it's legal.." he sighed. Dream smiled.

"Good." George felt a small flare in his heart, that soon died out as the car continued.

The car pulled to his driveway, and by now the rain was in buckets. George took a breathe in before quickly jumping out of the car. He ran to the trunk, and pulled his suitcase out. He ran to the overhead by the front door where Dream was stood. The door opened, and the two burst inside. Patches charged to the door, still starving, and mewing profusely. George bent down, cooing.

Patches rubbed on him, before stretching. Dream walked over her, and led George to the room he'd be staying in.

"I- Wait you live here? It's so nice." Dream laughed.

"Thanks-" George set his luggage down in a corner.

"Can I see your room?" George asked. Dream led him down another hallway, and into his room. Immediately George noticed the knifes under his desk, already feeling uneasy again.

"It's not much.." Dream said. George looked around.

"It's still very nice." Dream smiled.

"Thank you George." The two walked back out to Patches still complaining loudly.

Dream finally reached for the bag of cat food, and poured the kibbles into her purple food dish. George looked around, and saw a dark hallway, leading to another door.

"What's that?" He asked.

Dream swallowed hard.

. . .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42K 1K 37
AU | Dream, a simple man from Florida who was going through a rough time in his life, and George, a god send it seemed like, who's parents got a job...
13.6K 439 20
Dream starts to develop feelings for his long term best friend when suddenly they decide to meet. Will seeing George in person make him fall in love...
151K 2.8K 32
George tries thinking going to Florida for his birthday was a good thing but bad things just won't stop happening. From Dreams anger to being stalked...
360K 15.8K 28
Quarantine hit just as George flew into Jacksonville, Florida for a business trip. Usually, he and Clay met up once or twice to hang out before ultim...