|¿ You're Back ¿| Miraculous...

By Fordoggo

Marinette Dupain-Cheng has been away for a year. Ladybug has been replaced by Ladybeetle. But both has come b... More

Prologue
1: Where
2: Same
3: Year
4: Miss
5 : Flashbacks
6: Akuma
7: Surprise
8: Wild
9: You
10: Chat
11: Adrien
12: Kagami
Author Note
13: Message
14: Revebattle
15: Return
17: Princess
18: Marinette
19: Chat's Nightmare
20: Together
21: Kiss
22: Reveal
23: Hawkmoth
24: Dinner
25: Plan
Epilogue
Announcement +My Other Book
Christmas Special
Stages Of Forgiveness
New Year Special

16: Lady

12.5K 324 334
By Fordoggo

Lady

.

.

.

"Marinette! I found the earrings"

"Really where?"

"Right here! It was in her locker"

Tikki held out two familiar earrings and Marinette couldnt help but feel nostalgic at the sight.

"But...why did she leave it?"

"She probably thought that once she got Chat Noir's ring, it would be easier to give it to Hakwmoth since she already has the Creation miraculous"

Marinette nodded in understanding and placed them both on her ears. She no longer wore pigtails since her hair grew and it took a while to place the earrings since some hair gets stuck.

"Okay, So I'll try to find Revebattle. I hope my kitty would be shook"

Tikki shook her head at her Master's goofiness.

"Tikki! Spots on!"

After transforming. She couldn't express how nostalgic and happy she is to be back. To be ladybug. To be her other identity.

She missed it so much.

Her hair was tied in pigtails but it was longer. She wanted it to be that way because it signified that she evolved into a better person but her past self with always be there to signify her origin.

She ran outside and swung her yoyo. Her aiming became absolutely amazing due to Master Fu's training.

She swung buildings to buildings. Finding Revebattle. Finding Kagami Tsurugi to have a word with her.

But she became sad. Since Master Fu lost his memories. And now she was the new Guardian.

.

(Okay, just to clear things up. When Marinette went to China it was somewhat before Miracle Queen. So Marinette is already back in Paris. Ladybeetle was in that episode (Miracle Queen)

Chloe didn't bully Marinette anymore since her focus is finding the Miracle box.

Again, this is my own plot and inserts so please do not be confused. So when Marinette unpacked. She suddenly received the Miracle Box. I know its hard to understand but please bare with me)

.

"Is that Ladybug?! She's back!"

Ladybug waved at the child and the child squealed. The child hugged her but her height could only reach on Ladybug's knees.

"You're Back! I love you Ladybug! You and Chat Noir are better together than him being with Ladybeetle!"

Oh my gosh. Whose child is this?

Ladybug blushed a thousand. Okay, so Marinette might not admit it but she grew some certain feelings for a certain kitty.

She realized that Chat Noir was always there for her. And Adrien kept hurting her unintentionally while a kitty was there even when she was on her worst.

My kitty...

"Ladybug?"

The child questioned and Ladybug looked down. The child smirked at her in a msug way and once again, Ladybug thought whose child was this?

"Do you perhaps...love Chat Noir?"

Eek?

Ladybug squeaked out and shook her head. She crossed her arms in front of her and backed away while the child crossed her arms and smirked.

"N-no! It's not like t-that? No it is like that but not in that way-"

"Are you sure Ladybug?"

Ladybug blushed a thousand more. Please do not break Ladybug, child. Haha jokes on you, the author is the damn child.

"Uhh I-I? Ugh fine. I may or may not like him a tiny bit"

"What percentage is tiny Ladybug?"

Ladybug blinked and walked closer to this child. The child rose an unamused eyebrow.

"Who are you?"

"No Ladybug. Who are you? Who do you love? A boy who stole your heart within a day or the boy who your heart slowly follows?"

The little child stuffed her hands on the pockets of her jackets and walked away. Ladybug stared at the retreating figure before she shook her head.

What does she mean? I don't love Adri-

Oh.

My feelings are still there.

My mind is over him but my heart isn't.

I can't give my heart to two people-

But-

What if they were the same?

®®®

Ladybug looked over the City but there isn't any sign of Revebattle. She detransformed and fed Tikki a cookie.

She stared at the City on her balcony and she sighed. When she looked down, she saw someone.

Adrien?

"What is he doing?"

Marinette asked Tikki when Adrien suddenly turned red and shook his head. She couldn't see who he was talking with but she assumed it could only be himself.

"It's raining. I better get him somewhere to stay"

Marinette muttered and put on her jacket and grabbed an umbrella. Obviously to which umbrella she grabbed.

She went downstairs and he r parents weren't there. They were out of town since they had a big request from a customer.

Then he walked towards the wall near her house. He leaned and rubbed his face.

He looked really tired.

"Adrien?"

Marinette called out but he still wasn't looking up nor was he taking off his hands from his face.

"Adrien"

He looked up at the sound of a familiar angelic voice. Green meets blue. Yin meets yang. They blended perfectly. Too perfectly.

"Adrien, are you okay?"

She asked. She couldn't help it but her heart beat a little faster when his eyes looked at her with so much... Love? Admiration?

No that couldn't be it. He loves Kagami. He has Kagami. And I plan to make it that way.

"Adrien please say something"

He stared at her and she couldn't miss the relief that clearly stated on his eyes. He placed his hands down and looked at her in the eyes.

"Mari"

He breath out and Marinette blushed. Chat Noir and Adrien calling her with the same nickname? That had to be impossible.

She grabbed his hand. He was cold and she gave him her warmth. She noticed that they blended perfectly well.

When Adrien gripped her hand tighter. Her stomach fluttered and she had to close her eyes to stop the sparkles.

®®®

"What did you realize Adrien?"

She waited for his answer. Couldn't he hear how her heart was was beating so fast? Couldn't he see that she was blushing? Couldn't he see that a thousand of thoughts and emotions flushed through her while waiting for his damn answer?

He looked up and said words that sparked a little hope to the bluenette.

"That you aren't just a friend"

"I'm sorry...but you're too late"

She asnwered immediately. Adrien looked up and gave her a sad smile.

"I know. But I just wanted to get that out"

"You hurt me Adrien. Unintentionally but I'm over it and I'm over you"

No I am not. I am not over you. Win me back. There's still a tiny piece of my heart that belongs to you.

"I'm sorry Mari. I was just so damn blind and so damn dense to realize my hidden feelings for you"

No no no. We aren't playing. I am not a toy Adrien.

"What? Of course you aren't Mari. I just realized it now. This realization was so slow and I've lost something that could've been mine"

"Well, guess fate hates us"

"Right"

"Adrien Agreste. I am over you so please stop hurting"

I am far from over you right now.

"I am not hurting. You've already fallen in love with me. And that made me happy. But, I was late. So damn late and I am so sorry for hurting you Marinette"

He stated with guilty eyes even though he didn't know what he did. He couldn't bare to hurt his princess. Marinette was his princess.

"Adrien. Please think. Do you really want me? Want the clumsy girl who stuttered around you?"

"Yes"

He answered immediately.

Marinette blushed even more. This conversation was intimate and Adrien wasn't helping one bit.

"I'm over you"

She repeated but her composure failed a bit and Adrien fully noticed that.

She didn't expect his next reply. His next words were enough of a shock. His eyes gleamed with a bit of mischief as he said these words.

"I know. But you should have told me your feelings sooner that would've made me...."

"That would what?"

She challenged him. Dared him to say the next words. That would change her perspective.

"That would've made me say I love you if you had told me"

She looked up since Adrien was taller. He was looking at her with so much love and longing that made her gasp. He was genuine. He was sincere right now.

She opened her mouth to speak but Adrien pressed his finger unto her lips to stop her.

"Listen Mari. You've fallen in love with this side of me. But I'll make you fall in love with my other side. Just wait Marinette, I'll win you back"

But you already did

Said a tiny voice from the bluenette's mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.7K 30
"how... how did you get in here? the door was locked!" "a simple lock can't keep me out, detective" he smirked.
6.6K 224 8
Marinette thought she was up to any challenge. She was Ladybug after all! But when Bunnyx arrives with a baby in her arms asking her to babysit, Mari...
87.3K 1.9K 8
When you get a small injury, your soulmate gets the exact same injury, mostly unexplained. But one pair of soulmates every few years feels every inju...
542K 18.6K 34
A soul linked, near and afar, She loves you simply for who you are. Behind a mask her truth may lie, But other times, she is clear...