Belong To Me |jaeyong|

By gay_paradise_110

Jung Jaehyun has been dating Lee Jiyeon, even though they aren't mates, for 2 years but has never met her fam... More

Prologue
Information
1. Addicted
2. New Friend
3. Annoying
4. Dance Class
5. Meeting Him
5.5 Taeyong's Side
7. Movie Night
8. Project
9. Stay With Me
10. Hair Salon
11. Summer pt. 1
12. Summer pt. 2
13. Summer pt. 3
14. Summer pt. 4
15. His Birthday
16. My Mate
17. Mark Me
18. Epilogue
New Book

6. Number

8.5K 367 171
By gay_paradise_110

Kinda boring chapter but enjoy!

Third POV (J)

Jaehyun was laying on his couch with his head laid back, completely bored out of his mind. Jaehyun has already finished his classes for his day but his friends didn't so he couldn't hang out with them.

Mark told Jaehyun he was hanging out with some new friends from school so he couldn't hang out with his roommate either.

And lastly, his girlfriend is on sort of field trip for her class and she forgot her phone at home. But she didn't need her phone to have fun since Hana was there with her.

And the thing is, Jaehyun doesn't mind being alone, bored out his mind. In fact he kinda enjoys being alone sometimes. But lately, whenever the alpha was bored, his mind starts to think about him ever since he met Taeyong.

Like it wasn't considered a terrible thing but he was his girlfriend's brother for God's sake. He shouldn't be thinking about the omega so much. Heck he doesn't even think about his girlfriend as much as him.

But there was something about Taeyong that made Jaehyun interested. Maybe it was his adorable looking face or his cute voice. Or maybe his soft as heck personality. Maybe even how Jaehyun could baby the omega.

I wish I could see him again. Jaehyun groaned, sliding down the couch, not even trying to deny that obvious fact anymore. I should had asked for his number....he's my girlfriend's brother so there should be nothing wrong with it.

Then his phone on the coffee table started ringing, startling the alpha from his peaceful environment.

"Hello who is it?" Jaehyun picked up without even looking at the caller ID.

"Jae it's me." Ten's voice answered. "Can you pick me up from the dance studio? Johnny is busy with work."

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in a few." Jaehyun replied, hanging up afterwards.

Jaehyun didn't mind picking up Ten since he knew how far Ten's apartment is from the dance studio and he also knew the omega must be tired after teaching his students.

Jaehyun grabbed his keys, wallet, and slipped them into his pockets along with his phone, exiting his warm apartment.

The dancing center wasn't that far from his apartment, only took Jaehyun 15 minutes to get there.

Luckily Ten called him 20 minutes before his class actually ended so he only had to wait 5 minutes.

Jaehyun decided to wait for the omega outside his car since he thought Ten wouldn't recognize his car since he barely had to drive the younger.

Five minutes goes by and Jaehyun was on his phone scrolling through insta when his name was suddenly called by a familiar voice.

"Jaehyunie Hyung?" The voice questioned.

That voice....Jaehyun easily recognized the soft innocent voice, unconsciously smiling and raised his head to find Taeyong looking at him.

"Hyungie it is you!" Taeyong said excitedly, walking up to the taller alpha, hugging his Hyung, burying his face in the alpha's chest.

"Pup what are you doing here?" Jaehyun asked as he hugged the omega back, loving how affectionate the omega was with him.

"I just finished my dance class Hyung." Taeyong explained, pulling away slightly so he could see the alpha.

"Then you must be tired." Jaehyun said while playing with Taeyong's soft black hair. "Do you want hyungie to drive you home?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yes please— Wait a minute I'm mad at you." Taeyong's face immediately turned into an adorable frown, pulling away from the alpha's embrace, crossing his arms though it was a very cute sight.

Jaehyun's heart dropped at hearing Taeyong saying he was mad at him.

"P-pup why?" Jaehyun stuttered, trying to pull Taeyong back into his arms, his arms feeling empty without the younger in them.

Jaehyun rarely stuttered when talking so when he did, it would something serious.

"You said you'll see me soon but it's been over a week!" Taeyong cutely glared at the alpha, not allowing the alpha to pull him back into his arms. "You lied!"

"I'm sorry pup. I didn't mean to. I have just been busy with my classes the past week." Jaehyun explained.

"In that case, I forgive you." Taeyong giggled at seeing Jaehyun act like that.

With that, Jaehyun smiled and pulled Taeyong back into his arms, this time he buried his face in Taeyong's shoulder,

"Please don't ever get mad at me again." Jaehyun whispered.

The feeling of the omega being mad at him hurts and the alpha didn't know why at all.

"I won't anymore Hyung." Taeyong said in return, also having that feeling of not wanting to upset the alpha.

A few minutes goes by, the two staying in each other's arms but then a voice interrupted them.

"Jaehyun there you are." Someone said once they saw Jaehyun's back.

Jaehyun lifted up his head from his position and turned around and saw Ten.

"Let's go— Eh? Taeyong?" Ten became confused once he saw the black hair of Taeyong peeking out from behind Jaehyun's body.

"Hi Ten Hyung!" Taeyong smiled at his teacher, peeking his head out more so he could see the older omega better.

"What are you doing here?" Ten asked, noticing their current position.

"I just came here to talk to Jaehyunie Hyung." Taeyong smiled.

"Taeyong where are you?" Lucas's loud voice yelled, trying to find the omega in the parking lot.

"Ah I forgot Lucas Hyung said he'll walk me home. Bye hyungs!" Taeyong smiled sweetly for the last time but just before he could run off, Jaehyun pulled him back.

"Can I have your number pup? So we can keep in contact more." Jaehyun asked, holding out his phone to the omega.

"Great idea Hyung." Taeyong said, dialing his number in Jaehyun's phone and calling himself so he'll have Jaehyun's number. "Bye hyungs!"

With that the youngest of the three ran off to find Lucas somewhere in the parking lot.

Jaehyun watched the omega from a distance and saw how he jumped into another alpha's arms and then quickly pulled back to smile at the alpha.

The alpha clearly didn't like the sight of the omega in another alpha's arms and subconsciously released a growl, surprising the other omega with him.

"Let's get going." Jaehyun ignored Ten's confused look and climbed into the driving seat.

Ten quickly went around and climbed into the passenger seat.

A few minutes of silence passed by but Ten finally broke the silence.

"Are you cheating on Jiyeon?" Ten bluntly asked.

That question almost made Jaehyun slam the brakes.

"Taeyong is her younger brother!" Jaehyun shouted.

"Yes I know but that doesn't answer my question." Ten rolled his eyes.

"No I'm not cheating on Jiyeon. Wait how do you know Taeyong is her younger brother?" Jaehyun then asked, turning to face the omega at a red light.

"He's in my class pabo." Ten said in a duh tone. "But that's doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that you two look like you guys are dating." Ten said, making Jaehyun's face turn red.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jaehyun replied, facing the front again since the light turned green.

"Yah Hyung don't ignore this." Ten scolded the older, slapping his shoulder with barely any force. "I think you like Taeyongie." Ten crossed his arms.

"He's Jiyeon's younger brother. I can't like him like that." Jaehyun replied.

"Then why was he in your arms? You rarely let people do that with you. Hell even Jiyeon has a hard time staying in your arms. But you did it so easily with him." Ten pointed out.

"Cause Taeyongie is a clingy omega and I don't wanna upset him." Jaehyun managed to escape that question.

"Ok fair point." Ten said since he knew how clingy the omega could get with people he trust. "Then why were you jealous when he was hugging Lucas?" Ten managed to come up with another question.

"I was not jealous!" Jaehyun whipped his head so fast to face the omega. Luckily he parked the car outside of Ten's apartment so he wouldn't get into an accident.

"Oh please. You fucking growled when Taeyong hugged Lucas." Ten rolled his eyes at Jaehyun's denial.

"Because I didn't know if I could trust that alpha!" Jaehyun yelled. "I was just making sure Taeyong wasn't gonna get hurt."

"Oh but you don't do the same with Jiyeon when she talks to new people or more specifically alphas." Ten rose an eyebrow at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun stayed quiet for a few seconds since Ten was basically correct. He didn't do the same when Jiyeon talked to alphas. He always thought he wasn't a jealous man at all.

He never got jealous as Ten said before as he did with Taeyong. But he was never gonna admit that to the omega.

"That's because she's an alpha and Taeyongie is an omega." Jaehyun turned to face the omega who was getting out the car.

"Sure Hyung." Ten said as he climbed out. "Thanks for the ride." He said as he slammed the door, leaving the alpha by himself.

Did I really get jealous? Jaehyun questioned himself as he drove away.

-

Jaehyun finally arrived home but as soon as he sat down on the sofa, a ding came from his phone.

Is it him? Jaehyun excitedly took out his phone once he thought of the omega.

Unknown Number

Jaehyunie Hyung!
It's me Taeyongie!
Save my number plz 🥺

Jaehyun immediately smiled at the omega's cute way of texting and immediately saved his number.

Taeyongie 😇🌹

Don't worry Pup.
I already saved it.

Even when texting the younger omega, he still managed to unconsciously use the pet name "pup"

The two then started texting one another and that's when Jaehyun decided to ask Taeyong about this so call Lucas.

Taeyongie 😇🌹

Pup who was that alpha
who walked you home?

That was Lucas Hyung.
He walks me home now
and then.

Should I ask? Jaehyun debated in his mind but his fingers already typed the next response.

Is he your boyfriend?

Jaehyun could hear his heart beating louder and louder, waiting for the omega to respond.

Ding!

Silly Hyung.
Xuxi Hyung isn't my
boyfriend.
He's already dating
Jungwoo Hyung.

Without realizing it Jaehyun released the breath he was holding at Taeyong's response.

Wait was I glad that they weren't dating? Jaehyun was in disbelief with himself. What has he done to me? Jaehyun sighed, leaning back on the couch.

Do you guys think they're moving too fast? Some feedback/comments would be nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 517 12
When an anonymous threat transcends upon their kingdom and his son, Omega Jeon jungkook's father decides for his son to get married to his other half...
94.2K 5.8K 43
Kim Taehyung, an unpredictable omega who loves to party, get high, fuck random alphas and leave. what will happen if he builds a sexual relationship...
149K 4.4K 32
Kim Doyoung. A pretty cute and gay person who attends SM high. He often gets bullied by Jaehyun and Taeyong and their little gang. Jaehyun and Taeyo...
29.4K 827 19
"I'm sorry..." "I can't be with you, we're just friends..." "How will I tell him..." "You're an omega?..." "W-What are you doing to me?! STOP!..." "Y...