Maze Runner Smutty Imagines

By Newtie_Booty

TMR imagines and preferences (some of them are smutty) Requests are open at the moment, DM me if you have id... More

Such long, much wow.
Preferance #1
Story time
Preferance #3
Preferance #4
Newtmas #1
Minho #1

Preferance #2

83.5K 455 408
By Newtie_Booty

(Ccclllllleeeeaaannnnnn)

your hight compared to him

Thomas-
He is a little taller.

Minho-
You are about the same hight.

Newt-
Being one of the taller gladers he is taller, but you also being tall, he is only taller by a little.

Gally-
He is a lot taller, like a lot taller.

Alby-
You are taller, but he doesn't care because he like your long legs.

__________________________________________

A/N Ok so I wanted to say, I write my chapter ahead of time so if I don't get a request right away it will come bc I probably have like 5 chapters pre written. Love all of yalls, make sure to like vote and comment.

QoTD; If you could go into the TMR world, would you?

AoTD; (swearing ahead) Aw hell yes! Who cares if there is finger eating nose stealing bitches everywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.6K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...