Tuesday

By UselessMoon

"Don't look like that. You're supposed to be having fun, remember?" A plastic red cup is being shoved into hi... More

Tuesday
Relax
Another
Coincidentally Coincidental
Just My Luck
Business Propositions
Tell Me Something Good
Just Say You're Sorry
The Hypothesis of Fuck Off
Price Tag
Feelings
Mind Your Manners
Know Your Place
Overrated
What a Lost Cause
Lie to Me
Used to Know You
Low
Daddy's Boy
Love On the Brain
Can We Just Talk?
Blood is Thicker
My Future
Such A Tease
All the Way
Morning Glory
Woe is He
Room to Grow
Like a Moth to a Flame
I've Heard A Lot About You

Titles

6.1K 218 240
By UselessMoon

A/N: trigger warning for mild panic attack. smut warning for the second half. The word of the day is 'THROAT', kiddos! 😂

Maybe wine was a bad idea.

If Izuku had known that Katsuki was such a lightweight, he'd have kept a closer eye on him throughout the night with his drinking. Instead, he'd allowed his mother to slip glass after glass of merlot into Katsuki's barely legal hands and sure enough the blonde inhaled each and every one of them without ever telling her that he was at his limit.

By the time it was time for them to take their leave, Izuku had to take the liberty of peeling Katsuki off of the sofa and carrying him to the car. Though, as irresponsible as it was, Izuku couldn't help but indulge in the humor of Katsuki being a rather cuddly drunk---and a rather polite one compared to his usually vulgar and volatile self. It's not that Izuku minds at all. In fact, he's rather fond of Katsuki's drunken shenanigans.

He deserves to live a little.

"Kacchan. I've got you, baby, it's okay to go to sleep." He assures him as he carries them both over the threshold of the bedroom door. Katsuki is grabbing a fist full of Izuku's shirt in one hand, hanging on for dear life while the rest of him completely ragdolls in Izuku's arms, head bobbing with every step Izuku takes. He eventually manages to get him to the foot of the bed and gently lays him there, having a bit of trouble getting him to untangle his fingers from his clothing.

"Honey. You have to let go so I can get you undressed, okay?"

"Ooouuu, daddy's gonna undress me~"

Izuku feels a laugh bubbling up from his chest at Katsuki's drunken giggling, finally pulling his arm away with a fond shake of his head. "That's right, honey. Daddy's gonna help you get comfortable so you can sleep well tonight." He clarifies, busying himself with the task of untying Katsuki's boots and working them off of his feet. He tosses them haphazardly across the room, deciding that he'd deal with them sometime tomorrow morning as he cares very little about putting them away right this moment---especially since Katsuki is in obvious need for his attention.

"And then he's gonna choke me on his dick~"

Izuku nearly chokes on his own spit. How could something so lewd and raunchy still sound so adorable coming out of Katsuki's mouth? He clears his throat a bit aggressively to right himself, moving on to tug skin tight jeans down Katsuki's hips. 

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, not tonight. You're not able to give me proper consent right now so daddy can't choke you on his cock."

"Mmmmkay but 'm tellin' you I want it. Just wanna taste it---please, daddy?" He slurs and Izuku almost feels bad for telling him no, weak to the sweet little pout that Katsuki is giving him. Still, he knows better than to give in to Katsuki's puppy eyes. "Oh, honey. Believe me, daddy wants to fuck your pretty little throat hole just as bad as you want him to but you're not capable of giving me proper judgement while you're drunk like this." He reiterates, leaning down to press a sweet kiss to his lover's tummy. "But if you're a good boy for daddy, he'll wake you up to some nice head in the morning and give you a nice, deep dicking after he gets you fed. How does that sound?" He compromises. Katsuki can't even sit up on his own; Izuku is most certainly not going to have sex with him in this state.

Katsuki doesn't argue with him, humming his affirmation with a whiny 'okay, daddy' and allows Izuku to finish undressing him.

Being freed from the confines of his clothing, however, seems to have given Katsuki a spontaneous spurt of energy.

He nearly knocks Izuku off of his feet while the older man was in the middle of trying to get his own pants off, grappling to his back in a sort of odd half piggyback, half hug. He does stumble a bit, kicking his pants away from where they're tangled around his ankles before Katsuki manages to drag him down to the bed under a barrage of wet and sloppy kisses.

"Oh---Kitty, be careful, baby!"

"Gimme a kisssss~"

"Okay, honey, just a second---"

"Daddyyyyy, pay attention to meeeee!"

A smile curls at Izuku's lips even as he huffs out a sigh of defeat, pulling Katsuki into his lap to pacify him. His hands rest on his slim waist, fairly pliant while the younger man peppers his face with a gentle peck of his lips. He trails them along Izuku's jaw and down his neck---he pays special attention to his collarbone. He's a hand full for sure, but Izuku can't find it in himself to be upset about his neediness or his persistent shows of physical affection.

He wishes he could see a more affectionate side of him without the aid of things like twelve glasses of wine.

"Do you feel better now that I'm holding you, my sweet boy?"

"Mhm~" Katsuki hums, nuzzling against the column of Izuku's throat. He seems fairly content there straddling his lap, so long as he can feel Izuku beneath his lips and fingertips. "Been wantin' to be held all night."

Oh?

"Why didn't you tell me, baby? I'd have held you if I'd known."

Katsuki shrugs. "I dunno. I guess cause we were with your mom and dad..."

Izuku snorts. "What's that got to do with anything? They wouldn't have cared if I'd held you all night, honey."

"F-For real?"

"For real. They know how I feel about you; they know you're my baby."

Katsuki relaxes against Izuku's chest, tucking himself beneath Izuku's jaw to breathe him in.

"...h-how do you feel? About me, I mean..."

The question, admittedly, brings Izuku to a bit of a stall. He supposes it's the nature of the question that confuses him the most. Is Katsuki referring to Izuku's overall thoughts about him? Or is this some sort of trick question that Izuku needs the answer to?

Katsuki seems to take Izuku's silence quite personally.

"Well shit, is it really that bad?" He sounds so dejected and let down, arms sliding down from where they're looped at Izuku's neck until they land at his side. The freckled man takes Katsuki's face into his palms to coax his head up from his shoulder.

"Hey---no, it's not like that. I'm just a bit confused about what you mean, is all. Could you explain it to me, baby? I'll answer as honestly as I can." He tries, feeling his chest tighten at the unshed tears sparkling in Katsuki's wide and hopeful eyes.

"I-I mean...what am I to you? Do you...do you love me, 'Zuku? Are you i-in love with me?"

Oh.

Oh.

"I don't know if we should be having this conversation while you're drunk, baby."

Katsuki's sniffles, abruptly rearing back to try and shove Izuku off of him. "Stop fucking playing with my emotions and just say no! I don't need you to play your stupid mind games on me; just tell me the truth!" Izuku holds solid, allowing Katsuki to continuing pawing at his shoulders. If it makes him feel better, he won't make him stop.

He slants curiously.

"Why do you want me to say no, Kacchan?"

"So I can hear it for myself and stop myself from fallin' fer you anymore! Cause I don't wanna hurt myself anymore..." 

Katsuki's sniffles break into sobs and he falls forward to slump against Izuku's shoulder once more, presumably to hide his tears of defeat. Izuku sighs, reaching up to rub Katsuki's back in soothing circles.

"Well, I'm not going to say no because then I'd be lying. Why are you crying, baby?"

"C-C-Cause why w-won't anyone love me? Mama and Papa don't love me---they never loved me. 'Zuku doesn't love me, e-either. Even Sho doesn't love me a-anymore cause he's got that stupid shark man with the dumb hair now. Everyone always l-leaves me. What did I do wrong? I can fix it, please, just---"

It feels like an anvil has just been dropped right onto Izuku's head---is this how Katsuki really feels? How long has been carrying around such awful thoughts in his head? 

"Hey, hey---shhh. Take a deep breath for me, baby. In and out, okay? C'mon, breathe with me. In. Out."

Katsuki's hysterical sobs come at an alarming rate and Izuku realizes that he's beginning to hyperventilate. He coaches him through his breathing to help him avoid spiraling but it does little to nothing to put a halt to his tears.

Izuku feels like such an asshole for waiting so long to have this conversation now. He should have done this weeks ago.

"Look at daddy, Kacchan. Hey, come on, baby boy. Look at me." He tries his best to coax him up from his shoulder once more but Katsuki simply shakes his head.

"Please, sweetheart? If I can't look you in the eyes when I tell you the truth then I wouldn't feel right about it."

"Y-You wanna look me in my eyes while you break my heart?"

"Baby, I'm not gonna break your heart---not ever."

Not on purpose. Never intentionally.

Katsuki wipes his tears on Izuku's shirt, reluctantly lifting his head to stare at Izuku through those long, beautiful lashes.

"P-Promise?"

Izuku takes those baby soft cheeks in his hands to hold him still, capturing Katsuki's lips in a reassuring kiss.

"Promise. You've got all the wrong ideas about Shouto and I, honey. Shouto still loves you soooo much; he loves you more than anything in the world. No matter how much he loves Eijirou, he'd always still choose you. You mean so much to him---don't forget that okay?"

Maybe he should put a bug in Shouto's ear about that.

"H-He does?"

"Very much, yes. And I want you to know that I love you, too."

And Katsuki blooms red up to the tips of his ears.

"Y-You do?"

"I sure do. I was worried you weren't ready to make things official with me yet and I didn't want to just simply unload the idea of an official relationship on you and risk scaring you off, you know? But daddy loves his Kacchan more than anything else in the world and he'd do anything to see you happy. Do you love me Kacchan?"

Izuku is about to tell him that's quite alright if he doesn't but Katsuki flings himself forward to wrap his arms around Izuku's neck in ab excited embrace as he begins to attack Izuku's cheeks with his puckered lips once more.

"Love you so much, 'Zuku! Want you to put a baby in me~"

And just like that, Katsuki hits a complete 180°.

Izuku chuckles, wrapping his arms tightly around Katsuki's middle to get him to settle down and quit his squirming.

"A baby? We can't have a baby just yet, honey. You are the baby."

"I'm baby?"

"You sure are. Besides, don't you wanna get married first?"

An excited gasp and Katsuki bounces excitedly in Izuku's lap.

"We're getting married?!"

"Someday, if you'd like."

"Right now."

"You want to get married...right now?"

"Yeah~"

"Tell you what. If you still feel the same way come tomorrow morning, we'll go elope together. How's that, Kitty Kat?"

It's meant to be a joke but Katsuki still beams right at him through puffy red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"Choke me on your dick, take me to get waffles and then marry me! Tomorrow!"

"In that order?"

"Mhm~"

"And then what, baby?"

"A-And then..." Katsuki stalls, not having thought that far ahead. His brows pinch together in extreme concentration. Izuku thinks it's the more adorable thing he's ever seen.

"And then?"

"And then...I'll rub it in their stupid faces. And show them that even though they didn't want me, I'm still loveable. Even though they threw me away, somebody still wants me. I don't need those dummies anyway."

"You sure don't, Kitten. We'll rub it in their faces as much as you want. And, once we're married and you've finished school, I can take you as far away from them as you want."

"R-Really?"

"Of course. Anything to see you happy."

"But w-what about Sho? I'd miss Sho."

"Sho can come too, baby."

Izuku hasn't a single doubt that Shouto would follow wherever Katsuki goes. Though, perhaps he shouldn't be making promises like that without telling Eijirou. He can imagine how much of a tough spot it would put his friend in. His entire life is there in Musutafu---his home, his job, his favorite takeout joint. Taking Shouto would probably devastate him and Izuku can't just expect him to quit working for the Bakugous, pack up, and leave town. It's a selfish idea.

Perhaps he should simply just cross that bridge once he gets to it.

"Then we'll runaway again! With you this time."

"If that's what you want. Whatever my Kacchan wants."

Katsuki takes a moment to consider him.

"I think...all I really want is to be able to be with you and Sho forever."

Izuku's smile broadens.

"Then I won't ever leave your side."

He can feel Katsuki squeezing him with his thighs.

"Tell me you love me again. Please?"

"Oh, baby." Izuku gently pulls him down against his chest once more. "You never have to beg me. I love you, Katsuki. Gonna love you until I'm old and wrinkly."

"And after that?"

"Well, after that I'll be dead, baby."

"But will you still love me?"

The only correct answer to this question is yes.

"I will."

"That makes me happy~"

Izuku presses a kiss to the crown of his head. He doubts that Katsuki would even remember this conversation by the time morning came around.

But Izuku has no qualms at all about recalling it for him.

"That's good, sweetheart. Now, quit fighting your sleep and lay down. I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna stay right here all night."

"Promise?" He yawns and Izuku knows that he's about to be down for the count. "I promise. Daddy will be right here when you wake up in the morning."

It's followed by silence, Izuku massaging Katsuki's scalp with the calloused tips of his fingers to help him relax. It's not long before he hears the tell-tale sound of Katsuki's soft snores in his ear. He leaves Izuku wondering, however.

How would he explain this to his mother should Katsuki wake up and want to get married tomorrow?

#

"Daddy."

"Yes?"

"Daddy."

"Yes, baby?"

"Daddy."

"Baby boy."

"Daddy."

"Yes?"

"Daddy!"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

Shouto was hoping to annoy Eijirou enough to get him to pull his nose out of his computer but the redhead's patience is unmatched.

Shouto huffs in annoyance.

"You're not paying attention to me."

"I am paying attention to you, love."

"No you're not! You've had your face shoved into that dumb laptop since you got home from the airport!" He points, lip poked out in a pout. Eijirou does little more than reach out to card his fingers through Shouto's hair, not even offering him the smallest glance. "Oh, I'm sorry, babe. It's just---daddy has a deadline on something really important. I promise you'll have all my attention when I'm done."

"But I want it now---I missed you." Shouto whines. How dare he leave him alone for several days just to come home and ignore him!

Eijirou sighs, reaching down to caress Shouto's jaw as he uses his other hand to type away at his keyboard. "Okay, honey, alright. You wanna come sit on daddy's lap and keep me company while I'm working?"

"No. I want daddy to stop working so I can sit on his dick."

"Gosh, you're spoiled; such a rotten little brat."

"Whose fault is that?"

Fair. Eijirou can't find a proper argument for that because it is indeed his fault that Shouto is such a diva. He insisted upon it, honestly. He just hadn't expected it to come back and bite him in the ass.

Finally, he pulls his attention away from the screen.

"Alright. How about we make a bit of a compromise, hm? Come ride me while I'm working and when I'm finished, I'll bend you right over this desk and pound you until your legs don't work anymore."

Shouto mulls it over. It's not a horrible alternative.

But it could be better.

"Fine. But you don't touch your laptop for the rest of the night. We're gonna fuck and cuddle and spend time together."

And eat. Shouto could always eat.

"That's fair. I agree to these terms and conditions."

"I'm serious, Ei."

"I'm serious too. Make sure you lube me up enough before you come and jump on this dick; I don't want you to hurt yourself tryna take me dry. In fact, since you missed my dick so much, come down here and give it nice, wet kiss. With your throat."

He's quite satisfied with the way Shouto's jaw drops, arms folded over his chest from where he incredulously eyes Eijirou with pleasant shock.

It becomes a bit of a staring contest, that priceless expression plastered onto Shouto's face while Eijirou offers little more than a smug, expectant curl of his lips.

And then Shouto shrugs, teeth sinking into his lip.

He's definitely into it.

"Alright, if you say so."

"I think what you meant to say was 'yes, daddy' but I'll let it slide just this once."

"What's gotten into you all of the sudden? Bossy little fucker."  The dual-haired boy complains even though he's already dropping to his knees between Eijirou's thighs. Eijirou is rather amused by how easy he was able to reign in Shouto's brattiness just by bossing him around a bit. All he really did was turn Shouto's own suggestions against him and make it seem like it was his own idea. Is this how reverse psychology works?

"I see I'm gonna have to start bein' a little mean to you to get you to quit being such a naughty brat. I'd threaten to take your allowance away but that would only make you an even bigger thorn in my ass when I'm trying to work so stuffing you full of cock seems to be a good alternative. Or would you prefer daddy deprive you of it instead? That could definitely work."

Shouto pauses in the midst of fishing Eijirou out of his pants, narrowed gaze flickering up at him.

"You wouldn't dare."

"You keep acting like that and I can show you better than I can tell you." 

It's a little difficult to take Shouto's pouting seriously when he's got the head of Eijirou's cock pressed against his lips.

"You'd really punish me like that for being horny and lonely?"

"Of course not, baby. I love that you're so needy; I love taking care of you. But when you're being a spiteful little brat because you can't get your way right when you want it, I'll definitely make good on my promise to keep it in my pants. You understand?"

"Fine." Shouto rolls his eyes and Eijirou reaches down to tightly tangle his fingers through silky strands of mismatched hair. It's not right enough to hurt him, just enough to gently tug his head back until he's looking Eijirou directly in the eyes.

"Let's try that again. Do you understand?"

Shouto hisses, lids fluttering over glassy eyes.

"Yes, daddy, I understand."

"Good boy. Now open up for me. There we go---relax your throat for me. Good boy~" The older man breathes out, sinking down into Shouto's warm, wet mouth until he bottoms out. The passage tightens and convulses around him at being filled so abruptly but Shouto eagerly pushes forward, nuzzling into curly, dark pubic hair with his nose. The heady, musky scent that floods him is enough to make him drool, spit and saliva oozing from the corners of his mouth and onto Eijirou's several hundred dollar slacks---he's obsessed with it like the filthy slut that he is.

"Fuuuck yeah, baby. Look at that pretty fuckin' mouth all stretched full of cock. You missed sucking daddy's cock? Hm?" He encourages him, forcing him down even further and promptly yanking him off by his hair when he begins to cough around him. Shouto inhales roughly, bracing himself on either of Eijirou's knees as he opens wide again.

Eijirou can't help but think of how gorgeous he looks all debauched and covered in his own spit---it clings to his chin even as it slides down to drench the thin fabric of his shirt.

"Safeword, honey."

"U-Uh---red. It's red."

"Good boy. And if your mouth is full and you can't speak, what do you do?"

"Tap out. On your leg---three times."

"Perfect, very good. You wanna be a good little cocksleeve for daddy while he's working? Yeah?" He continues to keep one hand occupied with his work, eyes darting up to watch the screen every so often to make sure that he's still making progress. He feels Shouto give a fevered nod against his palm. "Of course you do. You're such a good little fucktoy for me; daddy's slutty little doll. You like being all roughed up and fucked out like a little sex doll. Lucky for you, daddy's willing to do that for you." He tightens his grip and tugs Shouto's hair with purpose this time.

"Open."

Shouto obliges.

"Good whore."

And Eijirou stuffs his throat full once more.

Shouto manages not to gag this go around, not even as Eijirou begins to violently lift him up and down his shaft with every intention of fucking him brainless. Shouto gets an odd sense of pleasure from being used like this---from deep throating a dick until it starts to suffocate him and being degraded. Eijirou's unsure if it's because Shouto gains satisfaction from giving oral pleasure or if his lover is just a closeted masochist, but he won't be the one to deny him that pleasure either way. Shouto's not a virgin by far and Eijirou trusts that he knows his limits. All he has to do is tap out and Eijirou stops and begins aftercare, no questions asked.

But if the way Shouto reaches between his thighs to stroke his own throbbing need is of any indication, he's enjoying this even more than Eijirou is.

The obscene noise of saliva sloshing around in Shouto's mouth becomes louder and faster and Eijirou takes his other hand away from the keyboard to grab Shouto by the back of the head and fuck him in earnest. He holds him there after one particularly deep thrusts, head thrown back as Shouto's throat squeezes him relentlessly.

He plucks Shouto off of him again with a low, satisfied groan.

"That's my baby! Perfect little fuckhole, you are! God, if you could see your fuckin' face---"

He's beet red from the chest up to his temples, face covered in tears and drool that runs down his neck with that horny little lovestruck look in his eyes. Eijirou reaches for his cell phone on the desk and snaps a photo.

Shouto struggles to catch his breath but cranes his neck in an attempt to see the screen, thwarted by Eijirou's hand around his throat. It squeezes just slightly, teasing.

"Gotta earn it, baby. Give it to me some more, make me cum on that pretty face and I'll let you see. You can be daddy's personal little movie star. You want that? Hm?" He grins at Shouto's excited nod. Of course he'd love that---any chance to have Eijirou's attention on him and him alone.

And a chance to immortalize their subjectively amazing sex life.

"Good boy. Deep breath for me."

He gives Shouto a moment to right himself and as soon as he's taken that breath, Eijirou is pushing deep into the back of his throat. He even stands from his desk chair, project forgotten as he sinks down as deep as he can. Shouto's black painted fingers dig deep into the fabric of Eijirou's pants, looking Eijirou right in the eyes as he swallows around him.

Eijirou's knees buckle and he has to free up an hand to brace himself on the desk.

"Fuckin' slut, swallow that fuckin' dick down all the way! Fuck yes, stay just like that. Just like that baby, so daddy can fuck your cute little face." His hips snap forward and Shouto whines, trying to fuck himself on Eijirou's dick but he's firmly held in place by the hand in his hair. It abruptly reaches down to grip around the column of his throat and Shouto's eyes roll back, fresh tears falling free down ruddy red cheeks. It becomes a bit difficult to breathe with Eijirou's girth blocking his airways, making Shouto's head feel akin to that of white noise. It's an odd, fuzzy feeling that he decides he's rather fond of, so he doesn't tap out just yet---not when he feels Eijirou tensing up above him.

When he opens his eyes again, he can see Eijirou's cell phone camera hovering above him. The flash isn't on but Shouto can tell that Eijirou is recording him.

"Almost there, baby boy. You did so good for daddy; you deserve a treat. Where do you want it, hm? You want daddy's cum on your face or in your throat?"

Shouto wants to tell him both but he realizes that it's a rhetorical question when he notices that Eijirou has absolutely no intentions on letting him up to speak---not when he's so close to his climax. His thrusts become erratic and unpredictable, grunts melting into a low, gutteral groan as he releases Shouto's throat, grabs him by the hair, and holds him flush against his pelvis as cum spurts right down Shouto's throat. He goes to swallow it down but Eijirou pulls out halfway through, letting go of Shouto's hair to stroke every last drop from himself as it splashes onto his face.

If Shouto didn't know any better, he'd think Eijirou could read his mind.

"Holy fuckin' shit, baby, that was beautiful." He heaves, gently massaging at Shouto's scalp in a sort of apology for being so rough. He's still got the camera in his hand, still recording while Shouto swallows down the generous gift his been given. He keeps their gazes locked tight, eyes glossy and heavy as he puts on a bit of a show and licks the cum from his lips for the camera.

Eijirou taps his still hard and heavy cock against Shouto's swollen lips, haphazardly tossing his phone across the desk as Shouto is abruptly pulled onto his feet.

"Fucking get up here." He growls, slamming the laptop closed and sliding it aside as well before lifting Shouto onto the study oak desk. Shouto giggles, compliant as his shirt is ripped over his head and used to wipe the mess from his face. Eijirou's movements have become more desperate now, buttons popping off of his shirt as he tears it away from his skin. It takes a considerable amount of effort not to ruin his pants more than they already were, yanking them down to have them pool at his ankles and revealing the entirety of his glory to his lover.

Shouto never tires of admiring Eijirou's body.

Every scar, every freckle, every tan line on the edges of that sharp and chiseled body make his knees weak every single time he sees it. It's almost impossible to not want to be fucked.

Eijirou called him a nympho.

Shouto is fairly inclined to agree.

"Thought you wanted me to sit on your dick while you were working."

Eijirou grunts. "I thought I did, too."

"What changed?"

"Does it matter? Little pillow princess like you should be glad I decided to rearrange your insides instead."

Shouto would be offended if it wasn't true.

He braces himself on his elbows as Eijirou roughly rips Shouto's underwear to shreds, tossing them in some uncaring corner of the room and pulling him to the edge of the desk with those massive hands around his waist.

"Keep those pretty legs up and open. It's gonna be a tight fit."

"You're not gonna prep me?"

"You want me to?"

Shouto doesn't give him a verbal reply, simply presenting himself in the way that Eijirou asks if him. The redhead huffs out an amused laugh, rifling through one of his desk drawers for what Shouto assumes to be lube. He's glad he suggested they keep a bottle there in his office, as leaving the room to go and find some happened to be a real mood killer.

They happen to fuck in the office more than Eijirou's bedroom.

Shouto squirms in anticipation at the tell-tale noise of Eijirou's lube-slicked hand along his shaft.

"You got any plans tomorrow?"

Shouto quirks a curious brow at him.

"Not really..."

A devious smirk crosses Eijirou's lips.

"Good. Your legs might not work properly after the way I plan to fuck you tonight."

Eijirou's going to miss his deadline, but he's lost the drive to care about whether or not it gets done at all. If anything, it'll become Masaru's problem.

He can live with that.

#

"Please tell me I didn't."

Izuku hums curiously, fingers carding through Katsuki's hair lazily while they lay in bed. He's been up for quite a while but hasn't moved a muscle in fear of waking the sleeping blonde on his chest.

Katsuki seems to have woken up under the impression that he's done something wrong.

"Didn't what, baby?"

The blonde groans groggily, shifting to stretch his stiff limbs. "Your mom gave me alcohol last night and I vaguely remember being a try-hard bitch like I was in some sort of drinking contest. Please tell me I didn't embarrass myself in front of your parents. Please tell me I didn't try to fuck you in front of your mom."

Izuku tries and fails to stifle his laughter. "No, honey, you didn't do anything like that. You passed out on the sofa around ten and I carried you to the car to take us home. You don't remember anything about last night after that?"

He shrugs.

"I remember some stuff, yeah." He mumbles.

"Like?"

"...like you undressing me and holding me. And I remember being a horny bitch."

"Is that all?"

He pauses.

"I...I remember bein' all emotional and shit. And cryin'. And...asking you stuff about us."

"Are you still happy about that?"

Izuku's hold on Katsuki goes slack as the blonde sits up on his lap. He's blushing, eyes glued to Izuku's chest to avoid direct eye contact. "I-I mean...yeah. But it still didn't really tell me what I mean to you."

Izuku is confused.

"I told you, baby. You mean everything to me."

"Yeah but what are we?"

"Are you asking me about relationship titles?"

Another shrug.

"I dunno. Maybe."

"Well, what do you want to be, Kacchan? I'm here to bend to your will at this point. If you'd like to be boyfriends, we can do that. Or...if you want to skip straight to marriage, we can do that too. I know you're a little young but I'm sure I'd want to be with you forever. However long forever may be."

Katsuki throws his hands up as if he's exasperated and Izuku thinks maybe he's said the wrong thing but---

"O-Obviously I fuckin' l-love you! And I...I wanna be with you. But what if I'm not the one for you? What if you make a mistake by marrying me and then you end wasting your life and---"

"Katsuki. Stop." Izuku sits up and Katsuki climbs off of him, nervously wringing his hands together as Izuku wipes a hand over his face. This conversation is becoming a bit exhausting.

"Is this about you being worried about me or are you just trying to convince yourself that it's about me so you feel less guilty about being afraid of making another commitment? We don't have to get married right away; we don't have to get married at all if you don't want to. Whatever you want."

"It's not you that I'm afraid of. I'm just...worried that I'll ruin us like I ruin everything else..."

"..."

Izuku can admit that he may have been neglectful towards Katsuki's emotional health. He's known that Katsuki endured an incredibly amount of trauma between his parents and Shindou, but he didn't think it would affect the way his and Katsuki's relationship would develope. He assumed Katsuki was healing. He assumed that he was helping.

He supposes that he assumed wrong.

"Katsuki. I don't want to sound like an asshole, but I can't stress enough how important it is that you don't make my decisions for me. Stop thinking about what I want or what Sho wants or what anyone else wants. What do you want, baby?"

Katsuki looks up at him, frustrated.

"I want you."

"Then you'll have me. I'm yours."

"But I don't want to just say it. I want it to show. I want everyone to know that you're mine."

"Then that's what I'll give you. Whatever you want. My last name. A ring. Do you want to get married?"

It's been such a short amount of time but Izuku's meant what he said.

Anything for you.

Katsuki feels hesitant.

"...would you really? Wasting the next forty years of your life with a brat like me?"

"You kiddin' me? In a heartbeat." Izuku assures with that trademark smile. "So will you? Marry me, I mean. I'll give you everything. All of me."

"...wait, y-you're proposing to me?"

"I am. You told me last night you wanted to get married. We can go right now, go to the courthouse. Or we can wait and have a proper wedding. Whatever my Kacchan wants."

Katsuki tackles him to the bed in a hug and though he's laughing, Izuku can feel tears soaking into his shirt.

"O-Okay. I'll marry you."

"No takebacks?"

"No takebacks."

Izuku feels his heart skip a beat.

"Well, I guess I'll have to tell my mom the good news when I see her again."

He wonders how Katsuki's parent will react.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 555 15
"He doesn't remember the conversation or when it had happened. It could have happened this morning, last week, maybe even in a past life. He felt too...
293K 11.1K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
89.7K 3.2K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
45.7K 1.3K 29
(This is my first story ever..so, sorry if it's bad..) Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya has always looked up to his childhood friend, Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo...