Being Female SAMCRO

By annaivorytusks

Anna Mendez is a prospect in the Sons of Anarchy motorcycle club. She's grown up in the small town of Charmin... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

3.2K 54 2
By annaivorytusks

I was working in the shop, heavily and aggressively trying to fix a man's old Harley that hadn't been ridden in a least two decades.

He decided in his midlife crisis, he would go to the old shed and dig up old memories and the bike he used to ride on when he actually could. There was so much rust on the sissy bars, water damage in the engine and wear and tear on the rest of the bike that I had no hope for it.

Although I had my doubts, Clay believed in me and pushed me through the negativity. He said if I could get the bike up and running again, he'd personally go out and by me a new bike, not that I needed one.

My name is Anna Mendez, I'm 25 years old and I work in an auto shop called Teller-Morrow. I grew up in Charming and Clay and Gemma were kind of my family given my dad died when I was young and my mom disappeared into thin air.

I considered Clay a father figure even though I really didn't. Being a motorcycle enthusiast like him, he gave me a job in his shop to fix up the old cars and bikes and whatever people brought in.

Anyways, the club, Sons of Anarchy is kind of my home even though I have an apartment. I'm not SAMCRO, yet, but I hope to be. I'm and prospect but I don't really get my hopes up, for anything really if you can tell.

I'm and girl and the thought of a girl being a patched member probably scares the shit out of other members like Tig, Bobby, Chibs, Piney and Jax. They were friendly to me in all but I didn't give it much consideration. Sure I did the heavy duty shit for them like dig holes for dead bodies, kill people, run guns and protect the club.

Anyways, after finally getting the old and dusty muffler out of the bike, I cleaned the inside of the engine and replaced the muffler to a brand new one for the owner. That was the problem and I solved it, looks like someone is getting a new bike.

"Anna!" I heard someone yell and I looked up at Juice to see him ushering me into the clubhouse. They must need me to go on a booze run or something. I wiped my hands on my grey jumpsuit that had my name embroidered on to the pocket.

I shrugged out of the top half and left my plain black t shirt and my leather prospect cut. I followed Juice into the chapel room and all of the guys, fully patched members, were sitting at the table.

"Anna." Clay said, pointing to the door for me to close it. I turned around and closed the heavy doors and looked back at Clay.

None of the guys were smiling or looking at me. From Clay, Jax, Bobby, Happy, Juice, Piney, Opie, Chibs and Tig, no one looked at me besides Clay.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and looking at Clay. He shook his head.

"Eh." He said softly. I knew when to not talk and mind my own business and just nodded my head to let them have their thoughts.

Jax looked up at me and I looked at him and then looked back at Clay. All of them looked pissed. Clay said Eh and usually when he says that, he is pissed and I didn't want to be on his bad side.

I folded my hands in back of my body and fumbled around with the oil rag that I had in my hands. I sighed quietly and couldn't stand this eerie and scary silence.

I was about to get kicked out of the club, because of the rule. There really wasn't any drawn or written rule about female sons but I figured I would just be a mechanic. Clay stood up and walked over to the bookshelf that stood behind where Jax sat.

He grabbed a box and walked back over to the table. He threw it in my direction and it made a fairly large smack against the redwood table. I tried not to jump at the sudden noise but I flicked. I'll admit that it scared me.

"TELL ME WHAT THE HELL THIS FUCKING IS!!!" Clay yelled at me, sitting back down in his chair and looking at me angrily.

I looked down in shame and walked over to where the box was, hearing some of the guys moving in their seats and some cleaning their throats. I looked up at Clay and he was still pretty pissed.

I opened the top of the box slowly and saw a stack of envelopes and the first one said my name on it. I opened it and there were a few pictures of my mugshot and a list of the misdemeanors I had done.

"I." I started but I quickly stopped, looking up at Clay and watching what I was going to say.

"Were you going to tell us about your arrests?" Clay asked, raising his eyebrows and folding his hands in front of him.

"Arrests?" I asked, honesty confused.

"There's another envelope in there." He said, nodding his head in the direction of the box.

I opened it and I looked a mess. I was wearing glasses and I had no makeup on and my hair was in the worst bun possible. The first one was better, my hair was more put together and I had thick eyeliner on and I was decent looking. I placed them on the table and looked at all of the members and they all looked like they wanted to cut my head off.

"I'm sorry Clay. It never came up and I didn't think it had a lot to do with my jobs here." I said and he pounded his fist into the table and I mentally flinched.

"ARRESTS ARENT A JOKE, ANNA!!!" He yelled and I lightly sighed.

"I know. I'll just hand in my cut." I said, taking my leather vest off and placing it on the table in front of me, looking at Tig and how his facial expression was very enraged.

"Wise choice." Clay spat out and I tried not to let a tear fall and let everything let loose. I knew, I knew it from the start I'd make a mistake and blow it.

"I want you to look in the next envelope." Tig said nastily to me and I looked at him confused.

I didn't protest and I took out a black picture frame and I sighed when I saw it. I didn't know what it was for.

"Yeah?" I asked Tig and he looked at Clay and Clay nodded his head.

Jax cleaned his throat and looked up at me seriously and I tried not to break down. These eight guys were all intimidating. Espicially becsuse they were all so much tougher than me looks wise and I was a female.

I looked at all of them and Happy was giving me a death glare, Piney was eating his usual peanuts and Opie was fiddling around with his cig.

"Dig a little deeper, darling." Jax said gruffly and I was wondering what he was talking about.

I found my hands stuffed in the box and I listened to Jax's instructions and dug a little deeper. I felt leather and I pulled it out of the box.

What I pulled out, I did not expect at all. It was a fully patched cut. I looked at it briefly and it had patches on it. 'Redwood Original' and one I had not seen before.

'One Female' Thst must have meant me because was the only one in history of SAMCRO to be a female prospect.

"Is this mine?" I asked, dumbfounded and I kept stroking the leather with my thumbs. It felt so nice against my fingers.

"Yes." Clay said smiling as the entire room started laughing and smiling.

"Are you serious?!?" I asked, realizing that I had just got patched into the club for real.

Tig and Chibs laughed as I stood in between them. I looked at both of yet and noticed that they were looking at me. "We all voted you in a week ago. We were just trying to figure out how to make your entrance a creative one." Chibs explained in his Scottish accent.

"You ALL voted for me?" I asked and Piney laughed. Piney was always sweet and nice to me considering I thought he would turn mine down.

"10-0 vote. No one objected." Piney explained and I could tell I waseither red or blushing.

"What's the frame for?" I asked, still kind of in shock of being patched in.

"Your mugshot. It has to go on the wall." Jax explained, taking the picture that was the better one and putting it in the frame for me.

"oh." I managed to force out. I must look like an idiot, acting like a child.

"Sit down." I heard Bobby say to me as he got up from his chair and rolled it out for me, was he really going to just give up his seat for me?

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive. I can sit next to Chibs." He says, getting a chair and going over to be between Clay and Tig.

I walked over to be sat next to Jax and Happy and sat down in the chair. I was still clutching my new cut and I was slightly shaking.

"We voted you in because you're loyal, you are not a rat, you show extreme extreme tolerance for this kind of life. You know your guns, your cars and bikes and we'd love nothing more than to have ONE woman in the club. You know all the rules, the qualifications and the requirements. Enjoy this knife because you're stuck now." Clay said, smiling at me.

I smiled and couldn't believe it. I was a patched member, soon my mugshot would be on the wall, I could go on more runs and not have to dig for the dead bodies we killed. We'd get more prospects and that was the awesome thing about it. I didn't have to do ALL of the exhausting and tiring dirty work.

I sat fairly close to the president at the table now and I sat next to the VP. Jax flicked the butt of his cig and smiled over at me as he leaned over the table.

I smiled back at him and he laughed.

"You gonna put that cut on, darling?" He asked and I was so phased by my thoughts to notice that I was still holding my cut in my hands.

I stood up and put it on, it was over my mechanic jumpsuit but it was awesome. I wasn't complaining. Jax smiled at me and I smiled back.

Jax and I grew up together but never once realized that we'd be in the same club together as we had grown up. Let alone sat next to each other at the table for church.

I was SAMCRO.

_________________________________

A/N: I know these are annoying but this is my first chapter. Sons of Anarchy is by far my favorite show as I watched it in a month. The story will get so much better in a little bit. Thanks if you read this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.1K 28
Can the new Sheriff's daughter possibly stay away from Charming's blue-eyed bad boy? (Sons Of Anarchy FanFiction)
192K 4.5K 22
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
43.3K 1.7K 21
Motorcycle clubs have always been a boys club. It makes sense: the violence, the hierarchy, the fact that they haven't exactly met the women's moveme...
68K 1.6K 12
Lily is a bartender just trying to make ends meet. So when she gets offered a job making drinks at the Sons of Anarchy clubhouse, she doesn't let the...