My Hero Academia: I See Every...

By Seri_The_Rock

Piper walked into class and looked at everyone in front of her, Aizawa looked at her outfit and facepalmed, "... More

Piper
Those are the Rules.
Curious
Scandalous.
Purple
Holding on.
Trust Me.
Dare.
Some of your time.
Emi
Flaming Hot Cheeto
You were my friend
Ill Take Care of it.
I Dont Make It A Habit.
Im Done.
Eri Loves Iida
You're It.
Truth or Dare.
Kiss Me.
What Makes a Hero.
I Like Seeing You Happy.
Mine
Forgive Me.
Waiting a long time.
Angel With A Shotgun
Dinner
Odd.
Breathtaking
All I Have
Let People Love you.
Have Fun.
Happy
Little Box.
Dreams
Evidence
Dinner in a Fort.
Who is Going to notice?
Crazy.
You're the Best.
Hero Charades.
Miracles Happen.
Crack
Trepidation.
Useless.
Say what you want about me.
Speak Life.
I can see that too.
Tokyo City Asylum.
Secret Recipe.
Daddy Won.
Pinnochio
Eternitys Mine.
Piper has a Playlist.

Everything you gave.

908 39 11
By Seri_The_Rock

Aizawa looked at Piper, "I haven't done this since I was with your mom. What if she doesn't-"

"Then shes not worthy of you." Piper said straightening his collar. Aizawa smiled softly at his child and kissed her forehead. 

"What would I do without you?" 

"Probably be the tired old man you used to be." she laughed.

"Oh that's funny?" he asked. Piper nodded and he playfully pushed her, making her land on the bed as he walked out of the room. Aizawa went into the living room to see Emi in a cute burnt sienna dress. He stood there speechless for a second before even speaking to her. It looked like they both were stunned at how one another looked. 

"Hi." Aizawa finally mustered up.

"Hello, Shota. How are you?" She asked. 

Aizawa fiddled with the buttons on his sweater nervously. "I'm doing great thanks. You?"

"Amazing in fact," Emi was diverted by Piper coming out of the back room with Figaro on her shoulders. "Hello again, Piper."

"Hello, Emi." She smiled sweetly. "You look beautiful." She elbowed her Dad to get him to give her a compliment. 

"Y-yeah, you look fantastic." He said honestly. Emi blushed, liking the kind words. 

"I should say the same to you, you're not wearing a lot of black this time...and I can see your face." She looked at him as if she had looked at his face for the first time. 

"...Thank you." he looked down at the floor shyly before meeting her eyes. "I thought we could have dinner and then a movie, how does that sound?" he asked her. 

"That sounds lovely." Emi and Shota stood there awkwardly before Piper gestured to get him to offer his arm. He took the hint and gave her his arm and headed for the door.

"Don't stay out too late kids, have fun." Piper joked. 

"Call us when you get there so we know you made it okay." Mic teased. 

Aizawa gave them looks before he shut the door behind them, "Sorry, They're a bit excited that-"

"Its okay, Piper is a sweetheart. I can tell she really loves you."

"One of my best friends, actually. We've been through a lot together."

"Shes a sweetheart." 

Aizawa hailed a taxi and they rode to get dinner together, the ride was silent with a tension of sweet excitement and timidness. Aizawa wasn't used to this, the only other woman he had ever gave this much attention to was his ex wife. Even after the divorce, Piper was the only true love he had until Eri came and stole his heart as well. He paused in a moment of happy realization, he looked over at Emi adoringly and noticed that she also was someone who captured his attention. He considered himself truly blessed to be surrounded by three significant girls who all loved him in different ways. Emi noticed him staring at her and she blushed a moment, "What is it?" 

"Nothing, you just look beautiful tonight." He offered his hand, hoping she'd find comfort in holding it. She slipped her soft hand into his and a rush of excitement washed over them like electricity. Emi eased and sat back onto the seat of the taxi as it rode to their destination. 

"You never complimented me like this before." she flirted. 

"Well...I've never seen you in a dress either..." The anxiety came back to him, thinking he'd be confronted about his misdeeds already. 

"So, I only look good in a dress?" She asked. 

"No, I mean-" He was cut off by Emi laughing. 

"I'm kidding around. Loosen up, Eraser Head." She said elbowing him. Aizawa, out of habit tried not to smile. Emi noticed this and used her quirk to get him to at least smile. 

"Emi!" He complained as he smiled and chuckled for a second. His eyes glowed red and her quirk was no more. "I hate it when you do that." 

"I hate it when you erase my quirk, so I guess were even." Emi crossed her arms and gve him a side look. "I just wanted to see you smile, you look handsome when you smile."

"I do?" He asked. 

"No one has ever told you that, have they?" She asked. Aizawa shook his head in reply. "Its because you need to do it more often." she smiled at him. 

Shota sat back in the seat as well, he was not at all good at this, he was enjoying it but he felt as if he wasn't doing it right. was this how all dates felt like? The taxi pulled up to their destination and they got out of the car, "Ooh, very nice." Emi said looking at the front of the restaurant. They walked in and were ushered to their table. Once they were settled, they stared at each other before addressing what they were thinking. 

"Shota Aizawa, why are you so shy right now?" Emi asked.

"Why are you?" he asked back. 

"I never thought I'd ever get this far with you." She confessed. Shota nodded soberly, he felt like a jerk still from the last night they were together. "Here I am with the man I've liked so much for years...its a good feeling."

"Emi, I cannot say sorry enough for what I did..." He said, his face forlorn and yearning for her forgiveness. Emi reached over the table and held his hand. 

"I have already forgiven you, Shota. You need to forgive yourself now." She stroked his hand with her thumb, comforting him as he tried to tame his emotions. 

"Okay..."

The food came and they ate, Aizawa eased up on himself as they both exchanged stories of their time working for their agencies. It was nice to see Shota's smile emerge from the depths of his conflicting emotions. Emi savored each moment she made him laugh and smirk without using her power, it was more authentic that way. By the time they left the restaurant, they were both content with each others company and headed to the movie theater. They walked this time, giving them more chances to talk to each other. 

When they reached the theater, they walked in and sat down to watch the screen. They sat next to each other and Emi leaned into his frame, "You're warm."

"That's weird, I'm usually always cold." He said a little surprised by her comment. 

"You look really good too."

"Thanks again." he smiled. Emi shook her head and looked up at his face. 

"No. I mean, you look healthier, stronger even." she told him. "Your eyes aren't bloodshot or have dark circles under them anymore. you don't look tired either."

"I have been getting on a better sleep schedule, no more exhausting commute back and forth."

"Oh, yeah. That was rotten what she did to you. Can I beat her up for you?" she asked. 

Aizawa laughed, "Nah, shes in enough misery. Best to just let her be."

"You know, there have been studies that say that if one cuts off toxic people in their life, their whole body changes. Maybe that's why you look so much better." Emi said without thought. She looked up at Shota apologetically. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Its fine, Emi. You're right, she was very toxic. Having Piper with me now has really changed so many things. She's my medicine."

"I'm so happy you have her all of the time now. You look so much happier."

"I am." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders as the lights dimmed.  Emi closed her eyes and took in the warmth of his touch. During the movie, Aizawa hot more and more comfortable being next to her. The hand he had on her shoulder played with her silky hair and his frame leaned against hers. Emi didn't protest, she was loving every minute of his little loving touches. She laid a hand on his knee while watching the film and laid her head on his strong shoulder. 

Shota could smell the scent of rose oil on her, the scent relaxing him even more. The movie ended and Shota noticed her dozing off on his shoulder, "Emi, wake up." she gently nudged her awake. 

"Oh! hey. Sorry about that." she said fixing her hair. Aizawa smiled and brought her close again, not wanting to leave the comfort of her warmth just yet. "Does Shota like to cuddle?" she teased. 

"Mhmm." he stuck his face in her sweet smelling hair. "I should've given you a chance before." He told her. Emi sat up and looked at him, "Shota, I know its easy to beat yourself up about things you should've done earlier in life. When you are with me, I want you to experience joy. I don't want to see you blame yourself for things that you did in the past. You're a good man and I wont let you feel this way about yourself."

Hearing that from a woman who wasn't his ex, gave him an odd but good feeling. The years from being scarred by Catherine gave him trust issues with other women and himself. He never thought he would ever find someone who appreciated him as much as Piper and Eri did. 

"Say that again, please." He told her.

"You are a good man, Shota Aizawa. You're a good father to Piper and Eri, a good teacher to your class and to your friends. They see what you do for them, Shota and they love you for it all."

Aizawa kissed her thankfully on the lips, Emi seemed to be entranced with the feeling it gave her. "How did I find such good people to support me?" he asked, trying not to let his emotions get to him. Emi smiled at him when he asked her that, "Everything you gave, is coming back to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
47.5K 767 7
過去へ┆DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
27K 529 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
1.3K 67 4
"Your existence in itself is a stain on our family." For as long as she could remember, Erumi grew up hearing those words. As an illegitimate daught...