𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈�...

By PUREH3ART-

Emery Black is the daughter of Sirius Black. After he escaped Azkaban she has tried to become close to her fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: 9 & 3/4
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: We Can't be Friends
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors note 🤍
Another Authors note SORRY

Chapter 20

3K 58 9
By PUREH3ART-

I snuck into the Gryffindor common rooms that Saturday night. Hermione and I were hanging out all day. It surprising I haven't gotten caught yet.

You would think the Gryffindors would snitch on me, but I guess they've gotten used to me being around. Even the fat lady doesn't care if I say the password. She'd still let me in.

It was getting late, so I decided to head back to the Slytherin corridors so I wouldn't get caught past curfew.

I said goodnight to Hermione and made my way into the common room.

I heard someone talking. It was Harry. I couldn't hear everything he was saying but I did hear him say, "Sirius, it was just a dream right?"

Sirius? Was Sirius in the common room. I walked into the common room and saw Harry standing by the fire place.

"Harry? What are you doing up?"

"Emery! Oh uh, nothing. Wait, what are you doing in here?" Harry asked.

"I was hanging out with Hermione, and was about to go back to the slytherin corridors," I said, "Who were you talking to?" I asked hoping he would tell me the truth.

"Oh, I wasn't talking to anyone, you must've imagined something."

"Oh, ok, well goodnight," I said walking out of their common room.

Why would he lie about him talking to Sirius? Unless I was just hearing things.

***

I was walking with Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Ron needed to tell Harry something but refused to actually tell him, so he made Hermione do the talking.

"Ron told me to tell you, that he heard from Pavarti, that Dean told her, that Hagrid is looking for you," she said. 

"Well you can tell Ron, wait what?"

"Please don't make me repeat," Hermione said.

"Well tell Ron that-"

"I am not an owl!" Hermione yelled.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a bit," I said to Hermione.

"So, Harry you nervous for the first task? It's in a few days," I said.

"I don't know. I don't even know what the task is. Hopefully it isn't something too hard to do," Harry said.

"Well if you need any help, you can always ask me."

***

"Dragons? That's the first task?" I said when Harry came up to me.

"Yeah! Dragons! How am I supposed to survive this?" Harry said.

As we were walking through the halls of Hogwarts, many of the students were wearing badges that Draco had made thatsaid "Potter Stinks" on it.

"Hey, calm down. You'll survive. Do the other champions know?" I asked.

"I think Fleur and Krum probably know, but I'm not sure if Hagrid told Cedric or not," he said.

"You should tell him. You know to make things fair," I said, "Look he's over there now!"

"Read the badge Potter," some of Cedrics friends said.

"Ced, could we have a word with you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, sure. So what is it?"

"Dragons," Harry said.

"Dragons? What do you mean?" Cedric asked.

"That's the first task. Dragons," Harry answered.

"Oh, wow ok. Thank you for telling me. Oh and Potter, I tried to get my friends to take off the badges," Cedric said.

"It's fine," Harry said.

"Why so tense Potter?" Draco said making harry and I turn around.

"My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five," Draco said.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic," Harry said.

At what Harry said, Draco pulled out his wand to try and hex Harry. Thankfully, professor Moody came and transformed Draco into a ferret.

This caught everyone's attention in the courtyard. Moody stuffed Ferret Draco into Crabbes pants. Everyone was laughing at the scene.

"Is that Malfoy?" Cedric asked me.

"Yup," I said laughing.

"Professor Moody what are you doing? Is that a student?" Professor Mcgonagall asked.

"Well, technically it's a ferret."

Mcgonagall transformed Draco back into himself.

"My father will hear about this," Draco yelled.

"Is that a threat?" Moody said chasing after Draco, "Yeah keep running!"

"Alright everyone, the scene is over. Get back with your day," Mcgonagall said.

"Harry come with me." Moody said.

"Oh, uh I'll see you later Emery," Harry said.

"Ok bye!"

***

It was the day of the first task. I was nervous and i wasn't even in the tournament.

The quidditch pitch had been turned into an arena for the first task of tournament. I was walking with Hermione and Ginny to the arena.

"Bet on who you'll think will win!" George was yelling out.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Are they seriously betting on who will win?" Hermione said.

"Of course they are. They always do," Ginny answered.

We got to our seats in the stands and waited for the tournament to start.

"I'll be right back," I said.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked.

"To see Cedric and Harry," I said.

"I'll come with you," Hermione replied.

We walked up to where the champions were hoping not to get caught.

"Psst!" Hermione said towards the tent hoping Harry or Cedric was on the other side.

"Hermione?" It was Harry.

"We came to wish you good luck," she said.

"We?" Harry asked.

Hermione went inside of the tent to give him a hug. That's when we heard a camera click. It was Rita Skeeter.

"Ah young love," she said.

"You have no right of being here. Only champions. And friends," Krum said.

"Ced!" I said once I saw Cedric pacing back and forth.

"Emery? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came to wish you good luck," I said giving him a hug.

"Thanks. I've been practicing some techniques on how to distract the dragon," he said.

Our conversation was interrupted by Dumbledore and some other professors and people from the ministry coming to the tent.

"Cedric?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Try not to get killed," I said.

"I promise I won't," he laughed.

"Ms. Granger, Ms. Black? What are you doing here?" Dumbledore asked when he saw us.

"Oh right, I guess we'll go then," Hermione said.

We waved to Cedric and Harry and made our way back to our seats.

A few minutes later, it started. Cedric came out and I could see he was trying to find the egg. He spotted it and tried to run towards it.

Oh merlin, I thought, Please don't get killed.

Suddenly, the dragon blew fire towards Cedric. Thankfully, he dodged it and got closer to the egg.

He turned one of the boulders into a golden retriever dog. It distracted the dragon for a bit, but it got bored of it and went back to trying to kill Cedric.

Around after 10 minutes of trying to get the egg, and dodging fire, Cedric grabbed the egg.

Without thinking, he held it up. But then, Cedric got burned by the dragon.

Once his turn was over, I ran into the tent and went to find Cedric.

"Emery!" Harry said.

"Harry, wheres Cedric?" I asked him.

"He's over there," Harry said pointing to where a few people were.

"Thanks," I said.

It was Krums turn right now, so I wasn't too worried about missing it.

"Cedric? Are you ok?" I said standing next to the bed he was on.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a small burn," he said touching his face and you could tell that it hurt.

"It hurts doesn't it," I said.

"Maybe," he said looking up at me.

I stayed there with Cedric for both Krums and Fleurs turn. But I told him that I would go back when it was Harry's turn for the first task.

Fleur had gone back into the tent, so that meant that it would be Harry's turn.

"Ced, i'm gonna go, but i'll be back after Harry's turn," I said.

"Alright, and tell me what happens!" he said.

I went back to where Hermione and Ginny were and sat down.

Harry made his way to the inside of the arena. He was looking for the egg.

Before he could grab it, the dragon went and blew fire towards him.

Harry was panicking.

"Harry your wand! Use your wand!" Hermione yelled out to him.

Harry got the message and drew out his wand.

"Accio Firebolt!" he yelled.

Then, his broom came right to him. He got on with the egg in his hand.

Even though the dragon was on a chain, it was able to fly after Harry.

About 10 minutes later, Harry came back to the arena with the egg.

Hermione was screaming happily, and was glad her friend was ok.

I was glad that both of my friends had survived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 7.5K 58
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮, 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚...
73.7K 1.2K 42
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!! Y/n Malfoy is the adopted daughter of the Malfoy family. Although her family is rich and powerful she still do...
12K 301 51
Years 1 and 2 Follow Emery Black the daughter of mass murderer Sirius Black on her journey through Hogwarts. "You know, being the daughter of Sirius...
7.9K 194 17
Regulus Black was expecting a daughter before he was killed. Her mother no one knows what happened to her. The daughter herself has been in Azkaban s...