Our Secret

Per Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... Més

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20

5.2K 63 2
Per Licutie269

"Fuck," Coral swore as the bacon grease splattered her hand. "Hey, you alright?" JJ asked, from the kitchen table.

"I'm fine," she snapped, twisting the burner off, "Breakfast is on the stove. I'm going to lay down before work," she said, before leaving the room.

"What did you do to her?" John B questioned, looking at JJ.

"I didn't do shit," he denied before getting up and following after Coral. Pushing her door open he found her curled up on her bed with her window unit blasting cold air into the room.

Closing the door JJ crawled into bed with her, "What's up Babygirl?" he asked quietly, putting his arms around her, "You've been off the last few days."

Turning in his arms to face him Coral buried her face into his chest, "I'm just stressing out with my shifts being cut this coming week because of that stupid storm and we have to go to the mainland to meet with Cheryl on Friday," she told him.

"Hey, don't stress about the shifts. We'll get by; we always do," he reminded her, "You work till what 4 today?" he asked her. "Yeah, I need to leave soon," she replied.

"Alright well we're going to go have fun after your shift and I'm gonna call my cousin and we're gonna have people over tonight and then tomorrow we're gonna go out on the boat and have a carefree day. No stressing about bills or evil witches from DCS," he told her.

Smiling, she lifted her head to kiss him, "Thank you."

"Come on. I'll give you a ride down to The Wreck. I'm gonna go down to the marina and see if anyone needs help preparing for the storm so you can stop worrying about money," he told her as he slid off the bed and stood up.

"JJ," Coral stopped him with a hand on his arm. Standing from the bed she smiled at him, "I love you," she told him simply. Chuckling he shook his head, "I love you too," he responded before kissing her.

Humming as he pulled away from her he shook his head, "Let's go before we end up in bed and late for work," he said, pulling her out of the room away from the bed.

Walking out of The Wreck after her shift Coral smiled when she found her friends sitting in The Twinkie, "Come on Babygirl we're gonna go have a Pogue style evening," JJ called, hanging out the back door.

Laughing Coral ran to the van and jumped inside, "Where are we going?" she asked as JJ cracked a beer open for them to share. "The geniuses are taking us to their construction site," Kie responded from the passenger seat.

Groaning Coral made a face, "JJ, that doesn't sound like fun," she whined. "I told you they wouldn't want to go," Pope spoke up from the seat behind John B who was driving.

"No, no, trust me the views from the scaffolding you're gonna love it," JJ assured her. Throwing her legs over his lap Coral laid her head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her back, "This better be worth running from security."

Walking into the half built house JJ led Coral up a flight of steps to the second floor and out to the balcony. "You want me to climb up there?" Coral asked watching him climb up the scaffolding to sit on it's edge with his legs dangling down.

"Yeah, I've seen you climb the tree at The Chateau. I know you can do it," JJ said, opening another beer. "Are you sharing that with me or do I have to bring my own up?" she asked, pointing to the beer.

"You know I'll always share with you, but bring another one up too," he replied. Grabbing another beer from where he set a six pack on the railing Coral threw it up to him before climbing the scaffolding to sit beside him.

Looking out on the view she sighed, "Okay I guess the view is worth it."

"Dude, these idiots left all their power tools," Pope commented walking outside with a power drill. "This place has like five bedrooms," John B added coming out behind him.

"I could use that drill," JJ told Pope. "We're not stealing anything," Coral declared, "Where's Kie?" she asked as her brother climbed the scaffolding.

"She was still looking around," John B told her as he climbed up to the roof with a beer in his hand. "Where the hell are you going? You know our state insurance sucks was. You fall we can't pay to fix you," she called as he walked to the edge.

"He's gonna break his face," she told JJ. "Then we get the Chateau to ourselves," he retorted as he kissed her neck.

Humming she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. Moaning against her mouth he gripped her waist and pulled her onto his lap.

"Can you not do that," John B yelled, flicking beer down on them. Feeling the sticky liquid hit them the two pulled apart, "Well now I have to clean the beer off of him," Coral yelled back as she sucked on JJ's neck while giving her brother the finger.

Laughing JJ pulled away, "You're gonna get my ass kicked."

"Hey you know that's like a three story fall?" Pope yelled up to John B, "The likelihood of survival is pretty low," the brains of the group declared.

"I could jump," John B told them, balancing on one foot. "I'll shoot you on the way down," Pope told him, holding up the drill.

"If it helps I'll get up there and push him," Coral called down to Pope.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers," Kie stated as she came out of the house, "This place used to be a turtle habitat but who cares about the turtles I guess," she said with disgust.

"Rich people don't care about the turtles as long as they can have warm towels," Coralina spoke up leaning against the rails as she looked down at Kie.

Glancing up Kie gave John B a disgruntled look, "Can you maybe not kill yourself?"

"It's okay Kie. JJ and I will have sole ownership of the Chateau when he breaks his neck."

"Don't drop that beer," JJ yelled up to his friend who continued to tempt fate by balancing on one foot.

Two seconds after John B almost lost his balance and dropped the beer. Landing with a splat on the deck below John B groaned as he made grabby hands at his beer.

"Seriously, dude? Like as soon as I tell you not to.

"Smooth," Kie mumbled.

"You know that could be your head so get down you jackass," Coral yelled up at her brother.

"Hey guys," Pope called looking over the railing towards the side of the house, "Securities here. Let's wrap this up," he told them.

Whooping JJ stood up pulling Coral with him, "Come on humpty dumpty," JJ yelled up to John B as he went to the railing to look over the edge, "Hey Gary? Is that you?" he yelled out to the security getting out of the car.

"JJ, I can't afford to go to jail," Coral reminded him as John B slid down the roof behind her. "Well let's go then," JJ laughed as he ducked under the rail and swung himself down.

"Come on Baby Girl. I'll catch you."

Ducking under the rail Coral sat on the ledge as he reached up for her, "You better catch me," she told him before jumping down into his arms. Stumbling back JJ caught himself against the rail, "I'll always catch you," he told her as he set her on her feet.

"Let's go Corny," Coral laughed, pulling the boy behind her as they followed their friends down through the house.

As security chased them through the house Coral had to let go of JJ's hand as one grabbed a hold of his t-shirt. "Not much of a hugger," JJ quipped, yanking himself out of the man's grasp.

"At least buy him dinner first," Coral called over her shoulder as she changed directions to follow Pope out of the back of the house. Running after her friend she heard JJ yelling from behind her.

Eyes wide at the large fence that Pope barely cleared she yelled for JJ over her shoulder, "It's too tall."

"I got you," he told her from right behind her, "Pull yourself up," he told her as he grabbed her around the waist and lifted her. Scrambling up and over the fence he caught her on the other side just as the security guard reached over the fence barely missing her.

"Come back here you little pricks," the guard yelled at them.

"That is not very polite," Coral yelled back as JJ practically carried her towards the Twinkie. "Come on guys," Pope yelled as he jumped inside the van. "Bus is leaving," Kie yelled from the passenger seat.

"Baby, you gotta run," JJ told her. Noticing the security guard coming from the front of the house and heading for the Twinkie Coral swore, "Shit, you're gonna owe me for all this cardio," she told him as he set her down and they ran for the van.

Tumbling inside they landed in a heap of arms and legs, "Fuck, Coralina that area is only meant for nice touches not your fucking knee," JJ groaned.

Laughing as Pope helped her up Coral sat back on the bench as JJ rolled on the floor, "Sorry, I'll make up for it later."

"Ewwww."

"Shut up."

Helping JJ off the floor they settled back against the back bench seat as John B drove them out of Figure 8. Pulling up to the Chateau they climbed from the van. "What did we get for tonight?" Coral asked.

"We got two kegs and Ricky gave me a stash of the good stuff. I already rolled a blunt," JJ told her, "You wanna indulge now?"

"Hell yeah," Coral replied as they climbed the porch steps.

Laying on the pullout couch JJ, Coral, and Kie passed the blunt between them. "You guys are gonna melt your brains together," Pope commented as he kicked the back door open and went outside.

Giggling Coral inhaled the smoke before passing to Kie and rolling on top of JJ. "Well hello," he grunted as she exhaled into his mouth. Twisting his fingers into her hair he brought her lips down to his as he kissed her.

"Fucking Christ," Coral heard Kie mutter before climbing off the bed, "I'm taking the rest of this with me." Not getting an answer from the two groping on the couch Kie rolled her eyes and marched outside.

As JJ pulled her shirt over her head and attached himself to her neck Coral moaned, "JJ, bedroom. Bedroom now."

Sitting up he slid them to the edge before standing with her, "Wrap your legs," he muttered as he carried her down the hall to their room.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

23.4K 292 16
a series rewrite in which JJ Maybank falls in love with his best friend's sister and chaos ensues. - aka an outer banks s2-3 rewrite feat. routledge...
268 4 9
Charlotte Routledge, John B's half sister, is a pogue. John B is her older brother. Charlotte was born just a year after him when her and John B's mo...
17K 323 20
// this story will not follow the original plot of outer banks, simply the characters and the setting. Been there, watched that. // Jo Routledge, Tw...
454 14 13
This is the story of Elizabeth Routledge a loyal friend, sister, and daughter. But of course no matter how bright it shines even the sun has to set.