Spark ( Book 1 )

By Primeprincess447

Three years had passed since there was any sign of Decepticons. Now that they are back team Prime must stop t... More

Darkness Rising E1 P1 S1
Darkness Rising E1 P2 S1
Darkness Rising E2 P2 S1
Darkness Rising E3 P1 S1
Darkness Rising E3 P2 S1
Darkness Rising E4 P1 S1
Darkness Rising E4 P2 S1
Darkness Rising E5 P1 S1
Darkness Rising E5 P2 S1
Masters And Students E6 S1 P1
Masters And Students E6 S1 P2
Blear E7 S1 P1
Blear E7 S1 P2

Darkness Rising E2 P1 S1

205 8 1
By Primeprincess447

Lily's POV

Optimus: ''And since you now know of our existence, I fear that, as of last night, the Decepticons know of yours.''

Joey: ''Got it. If we spot any strange vehicles, we call 911.''

Eli: ''I don't that the police can help us in any way with this feller's buddy.''

Me: ''They wouldn't even believe us.''

Optimus: ''It is best that you four remain under our watch. At last, until we can determine our enemy's intentions.''

Robot: ''Optimus, with all due respect Optimus, they are small, and we can step on them. You know what will happen to them if anyon of us step on them. They will go squish. Also, they will always be here.''

Said red and white robot. Optimus looked at him.

Optimus: ''Then, for the time being, Ratchet, we must watch where we step.''

An alarm went off.

Me: ''What's going on?''

The yellow and black robot looked at me and said something.

Me: ''Sorry I don't understand you.''

Eli: ''Proximity sensor. Someone's up top.''

We looked at the big monitor and saw a helicopter at the top of the mountain.

Ratchet: ''It's agent Fowler.''

Eli: ''I taught that we were the only humans that knew about you guys?''

Optimus: ''Special agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world. As he tends to visit only when there are issues, it may be best if you do not meet him at this time.''

The elevator began to go down and we quickly hide behind some big mental box.

Agent Fowler: ''7 wrecks, 34 fender benders, a 3-hour traffic jam and, of particular note numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make. Oh yes and a black-and-yellow custom muscle car. So, anything you care to get off your tin chest, Prime?''

Eli: ''He sounds annoying.''

Whispered Eli.

Optimus: ''We have the situation under control, agent Fowler.''

Agent Fowler: ''They're back, aren't they?''

Optimus: ''If you are referring to the Decepticons, I have doubts that they even left. Your planet is much too valuable.''

Agent Fowler: ''Then it's time to wake up the pentagon.''

Optimus: ''Here me agent Fowler. We are your best, possibly your only defense against the Decepticons threat.''

Agent Fowler: ''Says you.''

Bulkhead: ''Hey, fleshy, did anyone get splattered on that freeway? Team Prime knows when to use force and how much to use it.''

Bulkhead took something and crushed it with his hand.

Ratchet: ''Bulkhead I needed that!''

Optimus: ''Enough!''

Said Optimus and looked back at agent Fowler.

Optimus: ''Military involvement will only result in catastrophe. Perhaps you can condone widespread human casualties, agent Fowler. I, however, cannot.''

Agent Fowler: ''And do us both a favor and handle this, Prime, under the radar. Or I will.''

That's when we heard the elevator again and we came out of our hiding place.

Bulkhead: ''Pretty big bearings for a human.''

Optimus: ''Agent Fowler is concerned for his world, Bulkhead, as he should be.''

Blear's POV

Me: ''That one is really annoying.''

Eli: ''Tell me about it. I don't know how you were so calm Prime. I wouldn't be.''

She said as she crossed her hands.

Ratchet: ''Blasted Earth tech! Cliffjumper's signal popped back online.''

Me: ''Who is Cliffjumper?''

Optimus: ''How is this possible?''

Ratchet: ''It isn't. Another bug. The system's chock-full of them.''

Female robot: ''If there's any chance Cliff's alive...''

Optimus: ''Ratchet, prepare sickbay. We may need it.''

Said Optimus and a mask came on his face. 

Me: ''Hey what can we do?''

I asked and Optimus stopped on his track and looked at me.

Optimus: ''Remain with Ratchet.''

He said and with that, he turned and began to walk again.

Me: ''Aw!''

Ratchet: ''Aw.''

Ratchet pressed one button and created a giant green portal.

Optimus: ''Autobots, roll out!''

Said Optimus and began to run towards the portal. He jumped into the air and changed into a giant truck.

Lily: ''That was him.''

I looked at her with a strange looked.

Blear: ''He was who?''

Lily quickly looked at me.

Lily: ''Oh nothing. Forget it.''

The other Autobots followed him and the portal closed behind them.

Joey: ''What just happened?''

Ratchet: ''I transported them to the designated coordinates via the ground bridge.''

Me: ''What's a ground bridge?''

Ratchet: ''A scaled-down version of scape-bridge technology. Since we don't currently possess the means or the Energon required for intergalactic travel...''

Eli: ''You're stuck here on Earth.''

Ratchet: ''With likes of you. Yes. But I constructed the ground bridge to enable travel from here to anywhere on your planet.''

Lily: ''Does it work for humans?''

Ratchet: ''Naturally.''

Me: ''So that means that I can visit my family in Germany?''

Ratchet: ''Within moments. In fact, allow me to send you there immediately, all four of you.''

He said with his face close to me. I placed my hands on my hips.

Me: ''Watch it, Ratchet.''

Lily: ''How long have you been here?''

Ratchet looked at her.

Ratchet: ''Too long.''

He said and went back to the computer. I went around the room to see what things they have. I came to some buttons with all different colors and I was about to press the red one when a voice stopped me.

Ratchet: ''Don't touch that.''

Me: ''Why?''

Ratchet: ''It's broken.''

I was about to press another button.

Ratchet: ''Don't touch that either.''

How is he doing that? He didn't even look at me and he knew what button I was about to press.

Joey: ''Is there anything we can touch?''

Ratchet was about to say when the computer he was using broke.

Eli: ''How is it that you are using human computers?''

Ratchet: ''It certainly isn't by choice. It was handed down from the previous tenants when we inherited this former missile silo.''

Said Ratchet and just then the computer beeped again, and it looked like the computer was even more broken than it was before. 

Eli: ''I think I can help you with that.''

Said Eli and took a black laptop from her backpack. It looked new and expensive.

Ratchet: ''Really? You know this is a complex technology, don't you? I mean, it isn't a child's toy.''

Eli hugged her computer with Ratchet's one and she pressed some buttons. Then she looked at him.

Eli: ''Now try.''

Said Eli and when Ratchet tried again the computer was working again. He quickly looked at her with big eyes.

Eli: ''First of all I'm not a kid and second I am a genius.''

Lily: ''Good job Eli.''

Me: ''Yes nice work girl.''

Joey: ''So you're from Germany?''

Asked Joey and as I looked at him, I nodded my head.

Joey: ''I don't think I have seen you before. What brought you here in Jasper Nevada?''

Me: ''American pop culture.''

Joey smiled.

Joey: ''Favourite band?''

Me: ''Slash Monkeys.''

Joey: ''They are cool.''

Me: ''They are totally amazing.''

Eli's POV

Ratchet was so in shock when I fixed his computer. If I admit even, I was surprised by my skills. I never imagine that I would fix a computer that was used by aliens from another planet. Ac I closed my laptop a voice came from the computer. It was Optimus.

Optimus: ''RATCHET, BRIDGE US BACK. USE THE ARRIVAL COORDINATES NOW!''

Yelled Optimuses voice and Ratchet quickly pulled the lever and the portal opened. First to come back was the blue motorcycle. She was followed by a yellow car and a Bulkhead. The last one was Prime followed by a giant blue cloud.  Just as the cloud almost got him Ratchet turned the bridge off just as Optimus jumped to safety.

Me: ''Wow.''

I said as I stood up and went to others.

Brie: ''That was amazing.''

Ratchet: ''Cutting it a bit close. How about Cliffjumper?''

All Autobots became sad.

Optimus: ''Arcee, what did you see?''

Asked Optimus when he looked at the female robot. So, her name was Arcee. The annoying one was Ratchet, the leader was Optimus and the green one was Bulkhead. I really wonder what the name of was yellow and black on. 

Arcee: ''Not Cliff- at least, not anymore. He was mutated, butchered like something from those 'con experiments during the war. Oh.''

Arcee felled on her knees and with her hands, she caught herself against the wall. The yellow robot went to her so he would help her.

Arcee: ''I'm fine, just dizzy.''

Lily: ''Robots who get dizzy?''

Joey: ''Robots with emotions.''

Me: ''Robots who can die.''

I said and I looked at others. Arcee took a seat on some big box. Ratchet came to her and began to exam her. Soon he found something on her hand.

Ratchet: ''What is this?''

He asked as he took a closer look at it but not too close. Arcee had a purple liquid on her hand.

Arcee: ''Don't know. Cliff was covered in it, leaking it.''

She said and Ratchet took a sample from her hand.

Ratchet: ''Go take a decontamination bath now.''

The yellow transformer helped her up.

Joey: ''Hey Optimus. I hate to bug, but no bars.''

Said Joey looking at his phone. Optimus turned around and looked at us.

Optimus: ''A security precaution. The silo walls isolate all radio waves.''

I took my phone and saw that I had many missed calls from my mom and dad. Anna must have called them and told them that I was not in the math class.

Me: ''Well I know that pretty soon the cops will start looking for me.''

I said and Optimuses face came down to my level.

Optimus: ''Have you broken a law?''

Me: ''No but my parents will ground me for a lifetime if I don't call them back soon.''

Lily: ''I must go home too.''

Said Lily looking at her phone. Optimus looked at her and then he nodded his head.

Optimus: ''Okay. But the issue of your safety remains. Bulkhead you will be Blear's guardian. Take her home.''

Blear: ''Awesome!''

Optimus: ''Bumblebee you will watch over Eli from now on.''

Said Prime and my eyes stopped on the yellow transformer. So that's his name. Bumblebee. I like it.

Me: ''Cool.''

Bumblebee: ''Yes!''

He began to dance and let me tell you he was an amazing dancer. A smile came to my face. I think that I and Bumblebee will get along.

Optimus: ''Arcee you will protect Joey.''

Said Prime and Arcee nodded her head. Optimus eyes landed on Lily who was standing on my right side.

Optimus: ''I will be your guardian, Lily.''

Ratchet: ''What? Optimus you can't be serious!''

Said Ratchet and Optimus looked at him.

Lily: ''Ratchet is right Optimus. You have a lot on your shoulders already.''

Optimus looked at her.

Optimus: ''As long as Decepticons are here we have to protect you.''

Said Optimus and Lily nodded her head.

Bumblebee: ''Hey Eli, let's go!''

He said and I nodded my head. I picked my backpack from the ground, hugged Lily, and said goodbye to Joey, Blear, and other Autobots. I took a seat behind the wheel and placed my backpack in the passenger seat. Bumblebee placed the seatbelt around me and began to drive.

Me: ''Hey Bumblebee.''

Bumblebee: ''Yes Eli?''

Me: ''Can I call you Bee?''

Bumblebee: ''Bee? I like that.''

A smile came on my face and Bee began to drive faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.9K 16
Y/N was just a normal 18-year-old girl that worked at a laboratory as a cleaner. There she meets an actual Merformer named Optimus Prime, the leader...
782 66 9
Returning home Nova never imagined what life had planned for her. But the moment she meets the Autobots she becomes great friends with them. But with...
29.8K 569 16
This is a story about how Arcee, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen turn human and how they get through challenges. But Megatron uses the relic on some of th...
65.1K 1K 28
Sometimes, Fate decides to barge into your life and mess everything up. Sometimes it messes things up in the best possible way. After Jack, Miko and...