The Letters Of Love ✓

By StellaAdamsHere

She loved him, but was a nervous and shy mess around him, so she decided to write down her feelings in a lett... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Your assumptions?

24

1.2K 91 19
By StellaAdamsHere

“Hi, Elijah! Guess what? I found the person replying to these letters. It’s Caleb Monroe, your best friend. I have seen him leave your old house many times and I often find him near my lockers and when I confronted him today after uni, he told me that he is the one and he even asked me out for date later on this Saturday and I guess, it’s high time I get on with my crazy crush/love for you and he also gave red roses to me today and that was so sweet!

There won’t be any more letters, Elijah. I still love you, I love you and I’ve been loving you for so long that my heart aches having you so close yet so far. All you had to say was ‘Be mine’ and I’d have been yours, but you never did baby and now I don’t have any option but to let you go because if I won’t back off now, I think I’ll die single. I am rubbing a tear off my face while writing this because believe it or not, no words can describe my love for you, but as they say, sometimes letting go is the best option.

Love,
Crystal.”

•••••••

💔

Ps—Who is interested in participating in a cover competition?

Pps— We’ve crossed 3K marks in like 20 days you guys ❤️🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3K 29
(~°[*competed*]°~) ©Crazygirlmnm2015 "You seem lonely, mind if I join you?" "I have a book." "I'll take the as a yes." *~* A dialog book. Cover: Me...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

21.2K 1.5K 12
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
30.9K 989 33
"I can't anymore," she said sadly. " please" he begged. ****************************************** READ TO FIND OUT MORE!! Let the story begin... 🏆|...
29.9K 6.4K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...