Never Let Go ➳ BTS [✓]

By Nefelibatas_world

❛❛Listen, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. So, don't give up.❞ ー The scars and wounds... More

🌊: foreword
❛❛01❞
❛❛03❞
❛❛04❞
❛❛05❞
❛❛06❞
❛❛07❞
❛❛08❞
❛❛09❞
❛❛10❞
❛❛11❞
❛❛12❞
❛❛13❞
❛❛14❞
❛❛AUTHOR'S NOTE❞

❛❛02❞

407 45 51
By Nefelibatas_world

Where is my angel?
The end of the day
Someone come and save me, please
A weary sigh of a tiring day
- Blue and Grey, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

With slow steps while clenching onto her gown, she walked towards her room, sweating in fear.

Her room comes into her vision as she fastened her steps and reached to unlock the door.  Her hand hovers over the doorknob and she twists it open. And the first thing her eyes fell on was.

Her mom...

Hands folded over her chest, and eyes fierce like fire blazing out of them. She was pissed. Y/N gulped before closing the door behind her back.

“Where were you?” Mrs. Shin asked sternly while taking steps towards her.

“Mom, I just--” Before Y/N could even complete her sentence, a stinging sensation tingled around her right cheek.

Her mom just slapped her.

Y/N brought her hand to her cheek, touching it as she still feels the stinging pain around the area, and tears formed in her eyes in no time.

That's why it's said that you can only see the outer wounds of people. But what about the inner ones? The invisible ones? The ones that have caused by none other than your own family? The ones, she thinks that can never be cured. But is that really so? Is there really no one who can understand her pain? Her sufferings?

Let's see...

“You never leave a chance to put our reputation down right?” Her mother scoffed.

“Mom…” She sobbed and her mom grabbed her shoulders harshly.

“For god's sake Y/N! Stop it! Stop making it hard for me to marry you to Haesong! You don't know how hard I've tried to convince them! This is the only way I can get my luxury back! Your father's death made us go through a very big loss. And you're the only thing I've left to rely on!” She aggressively spat out all that poison in front of her while Y/N looked at her in disbelief.

“But mom I don't love him! He insults me! He treats me like trash! He even slapped me once…” Y/N cried, tears flooding down her cheeks non-stop while looking at her mom searching for a little hint of care towards her but there wasn't any. And what her mom said next left her stunned...

“Oh, so you think you're worth more than that?” She said with a smirk tugged at the corner of her lips and she let go of Y/N as she fell down on the floor on her knees.

Mrs. Shin opened the door to exit but turned back remembering something, “Oh well, Your dress for the afternoon party is in your closet, Get ready and don't be late, or else you know.” She kicked her little fragile before exiting the room.

And that's when whatever Y/N was holding, came out. She started crying badly while clenching onto her hair, feeling so miserable and helpless, “I'm not worth anything! I'm just a piece of trash! Why was I even born--” She stopped in mid as some memories flashed into her mind.

"You're trying to end your life? You sure it's gonna end everything?"

"What were you trying to do? You okay?"

"Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings, there's nothing you can't fight through."

"It's cold outside."

"If you need help to survive, scream for it but screaming to quit? You think it's worth your energy?"

"You can cry if that makes you feel better."

"It's okay to cry, we won't judge."

At least, there was someone who was able to see her invisible wounds. Someone whose words were encouraging and motivating enough that her tears unknowingly stopped and now she was smiling with her sparkling eyes.

She had no idea of who they were when her eyes flutter open in the morning, she just ran to her room, horrified of her mother. She was too much scared to even ask their names or tell hers. But deep down she wished or should I say prayed to meet them once again.

Maybe she will?

~✿>•<✿~

With a heavy heart like someone had put a huge rock over it, she made her way towards the party hall.

The dress she was wearing had only one strap over her right shoulder and it twirled down into shocks of midnight blue. Sparkling beads designed around the strap and the left side of the dress, it was light as wind when she walked yet it felt so heavy to her.

Usually, midnight blue is symbolised as a color of confidence and power but the case is completely opposite with her. She isn't feeling any kind of confidence in her. Instead, she's feeling like drowning in the darkness of this midnight blue.

She just wants to run away, from this party, from this ship, and from this world. But you know what, life is never in your favor sometimes and that's what happening with her.

So here she is, standing in front of the party hall with her fists balled in anger. The guards bow before opening the door for her and she entered inside.

As she stepped her feet inside, her nostrils filled up with the smell of alcohol and delicious food. A distinct chatter of people sitting here and there with their families of business partners could be heard.

Her eyes roamed around here and there to find her so-called mom or fiancee when she suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her waist. She looked up to see who the person was and 'disgust' was the only word that came into her mind as she saw Haesong staring at her with those filthy lustful eyes.

“H-Haesong ssi…” Y/N faked a smile.

“Everybody is waiting for you, Let's go!” Haesong gestured to the front with his right hand as the other one was holding her, quite tightly. He dragged her to the table where her mom and her business partners were sitting.

“Hello ladies and gentlemen, meet my fiancee, Shin Y/N.” He said catching everyone's attention as they looked towards us and ofcourse again she faked a smile until...

Her eyes fell on the same seven boys from yesterday looking at her with their beautiful mesmerizing eyes, like they were staring deep through her soul.

“Nice to meet you Ms. Shin, myself Park Jimin.” He stood up from his chair leaning forward as she extended her hand and he held it in his cute short hands.

Cute.

She felt his plump lips touching the bare delicate skin of her hands, sending sparks to her whole body just with this little touch. She never felt like this before.

Haesong has kissed her hand like this god knows how many times but she never felt those sparks or feeling she should have as he's her fiancee but this, this was something new to her.

New yet loving and melting enough that now it was getting hard for her to retract her hand back. But to her disappointment, she had to. After that, they all settled onto their respective chairs and their lunch was served.

“So when are you going to plan your wedding lovebirds?” Mr. Kim asked before taking a bite of his food.

Lovebirds? Well more like a bird caught in a cage. Yeah, that's what Y/N feels like to be around them.

“Well--” She was about to say when Haesong cut her off by placing his hand on her thigh.

“Soon Mr. Kim, let's reach America first then we'll announce the date of our marriage. Right sweetheart?” He lifted up his hand from her thigh and tucked a strand of her smooth silky hair behind her ear and she literally felt like throwing up on his face.

“O-Ofcourse!” She forced a smile and looked down at her plate once again. But she was unaware of the fact that on the other side the seven boys' eyes were fixated on her and her every movement.

“Hyung, is it just me, or she's looking kinda scared or something?” Taehyung whispered in Yoongi's ear.

“You're right, she doesn't look happy at all.” Yoongi whispered back to Taehyung.

“I don't know but I kinda feel worried for her, should I call her out to the front of the ship?”

“Go on.”

The two had a whispering conversation as Yoongi then whisper-informed Namjoon beside him about Taehyung calling Y/N out to the front of the ship. So that's how they whisper-informed each other about the whole thing and they all had a concerned look on their faces now.

Taehyung was looking for an opportunity when Y/N will look up so that he can ask her. And luckily she looked up as Taehyung showed his boxy smile making her smile unknowingly as well.

He eyed right and left to the others who were busy with their food so he took that opportunity and mouthed "Come to the front" to her. She understood what he meant but didn't respond anything.

~✿>•<✿~

“We're done with the food, so I guess we'll leave y'all elders alone now, we need some fresh air.” Namjoon stood up along with the others as they straightened their clothes.

“Oh, sure son!” Mrs. Kim passed him a smile and then they all turned on their heels to leave. But before that Jimin sneakily gestured Y/N to come out with his hand and she just looked at him.

They exited the hall and suddenly an emptiness filled her insides like her soul was snatched away, she suddenly felt so alone in that crowd.

“Um…Mom, I don't feel good inside here, I'll go out for some time.” She stood up from her chair and without even waiting for her mom's reply, exited the hall making the lady angry.

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
I hate people like Y/N's mom and Haesong. They must rot in hell🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749 41 10
"let's run away" "I don't think that's possible" "Promise me we'll stay together." "I promise" . . . Kim Taehyung just wanted a normal high school li...
33.7K 2K 36
Life is cruel When you want to die It never let you But When you want to live There are Tons of issues What do you think Can you survive?
2.5K 182 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...
10.8K 1.5K 61
What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry sometimes when we feel it? ...