Christmas Blues

By AbiSilverz

The run up to Christmas is looking gloom for both Aiden Roxwell and Isabella Crane, can a sudden entanglement... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

395 58 5
By AbiSilverz

Chapter 7

Aiden Roxwell was incredibly pissed off as he ate his breakfast, he couldn't believe that his younger brother and his uncle had hired Isabella behind his back. With the pending sexual assault claims currently against him, he wanted to hate women in general, but how was he supposed to do that when the new nanny was igniting feelings he hadn't felt in years. What was he going to do if he continued to lust for or actually fell for her? He closed his eyes in annoyance, "Why couldn't Austin hire a seventy years old nanny?"

"Oh calm down Aiden." Austin which was sat opposite him remarked, "I can feel your anger from over here."

"I told you not to hire her." Aiden Growled, "And for five grand a month?! Are we made of money?!"

"I can foot the bill if you are too cheap to pay for your daughter's happiness." Austin Causally shrugged.

"You know that's not what I meant." Aiden replied with a sigh.

"Carly likes her so I don't see what the problem is. Plus it's only for a few months, and you can choose any permanent nanny you see fit now you're back." Austin stated feeling a bit irritated before he got up.

Aiden could tell that he hit a nerve and upset his brother; he did not like when Austin was upset with him especially when he had stepped up where he couldn't and raised his daughter. He immediately jumped up to his feet and chased after his brother.

"Austin wait!" He shouted.

"What do you want?" Austin snapped even though he knew Aiden was about to apologise for his child-like behaviour.

"I'm sorry." Aiden apologised, "I really appreciate everything you did and are doing for Carly."

Austin smiled at his older brother and pulled him into a man hug "Stop being so cheesy, you, uncle and Carly are the only family I have left; I would do anything for you three."

As Aiden was about to reply his brother, the door bell rang alerting them both to the fact that the new nanny had arrived. "Play nice." Austin warned as he headed towards the door, "It seems that Miss Isabella is here."

Unknown to his older brother, Austin was actually feeling nervous; he thought of the gorgeous nanny all night and wondered what it would feel like to have her under him, and what it would also feel like to have those soft plump lips sucking him dry. As a matter of fact he could not get a good sleep the previous night because every time he closed his eyes, he imagined him and the nanny in very compromising positions. He however knew that having such unholy thoughts was very unprofessional of him, so he planned to distance himself from the nanny as much as possible.

Both brothers were speechless as they opened the door; their eyes scanned the whole length of the full figured nanny that was to be taking care of Carly.

How could she make the simplest of outfits look so sexy both brothers thought, Aiden and Austin looked from the voluptuous breasts that were begging to break free from her jean shirt to her meaty ties that were trapped underneath her trousers, and suddenly had the urged to rip them off.

The Roxwell brothers were so far gone staring at the beauty in front of them that they did not notice their uncle walk past them.

"Isabella!" Brian Roxwell greeted, "You look lovely as usual." He complimented earning a slight blush from her.

"Thank you Brian." She replied.

Brian Roxwell pushed his nephews out of the way and after ordering the chauffer to bring her luggage in, walked Isabella to the lounge area.

"You have such a beautiful home Mr Roxwell." Isabella commented as she took in the beautifully and elegantly designed house she was in.

"Thank you darling, would you like something to drink?" Brian Roxwell asked as he stared at his nephews that were behaving funny.

"No, I am fine." Isabella answered searching for something or someone.

"Where's Carly?" She  questioned releasing her thoughts.

"I had the maid and the butler drop her off at school." Austin finally spoke as he snapped out of the trance she had put him in, he looked over at his brother that was still staring at Isabella and groaned, for the first time in years, he wanted Aiden to still remember his dead wife.

                         ************

After Isabella signed her employment contract, all the Roxwell men ushered her up the stairs to see where she would be residing for the next few months, Brian Roxwell explained that her room would be beside Carly's, and Carly's room was right next to Austin and his.

Aiden couldn't help but feel jealous when he realised that Austin would have much easier access to her than he would, he also knew that him and his brother had similar tastes in women so if he thought Isabella was attractive, there was a ninety-nine percent chance his brother would feel the same way.

Brian Roxwell completely oblivious to how his nephews felt opened the door of the bedroom and made a "Ta-da!" sound. He thought Isabella would be excited, so the tears streaming down her eyes completely caught him off guard.

"What's wrong?!" He worriedly questioned.

Isabella looked around the room before responding.

"The room is very beautiful." She finally managed to utter.

Brian Roxwell rolled his eyes, "Is there something wrong with the water supply today or some kind of pollutant in the air? " He thought to himself shaking his head and walking off.

____________Author's Notes_____________

What do you think is in the air or water 😜🤔?

If you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote ⭐⭐⭐ and comment.

A massive thank you for all your support! I really love writing this book.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 3.2K 36
Celeste Gray thought it would be nice to stay in a cabin in the woods. Being able to be alone, left with her thoughts, finding nature, and the nice c...
49.4K 786 11
Nine years later, Maya and Josh have gone their separate ways without ever starting a real relationship. The pair cross paths again at the Matthews'...
20.9K 478 28
"look closer some things are just better in detail" Billie just wanted to have a good time after a breakup she wanted to forget and not think about t...
59K 3.9K 68
Skye Reeves hasn't seen Jaxtyn and Joshua for years. This year the Emmanuel kids are set to return home for the annual Christmas. Old feelings will r...