but i can't, DISCONTINUED <-

بواسطة -MALIIKS

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she... المزيد

one
two
three
four
five
DISCONTINUED !!

six

506 28 73
بواسطة -MALIIKS

...
year 4—chapter 6

who would've known the flash of a camera would half blind me? fun i know.

"what a charismatic quartet." a blonde lady in an awful looking dress who wore glasses spoke up. yup i'm not here i guess.

"hello." she said in a sickeningly sweet tone trying to hold her fake smile as she walked to us.

"i'm rita skeeter, i write for the daily prophet." she said whilst shaking each of our hands.

"but of course you know that don't you?" she rhetorically asked with a cocky smirk and tone causing me to subtly roll my eyes.

"it's you we don't know." she finished taking a subtle look over the five of us. she then chuckles slightly.

"your the juicy news." she added as she walked up to us again.

"what quirks lurks beneath those rosy cheeks." she started again as she carcasses fluers cheek and then slapped it causing me to flinch slightly.

"what mysteries do the muscles mask?" she once again rhetorically asked as she walked over to cedric.

"does courage lie beneath those curls?"

"in conclusion what makes a champion... tick!" she said overly excited as she somehow put her arms on cedric harry and i's shoulders.

"me myself and i want to know. and, of course, my rabid readers."

"now may i ask who you are?" she asked whilst looking at me.

"ah, right, i'm y/n weasley, i'm here with harry." i replied with a small smile trying to stay polite.

"i see, your his girlfriend." she stated more than she questioned.

"um no ma'am-" she then cut me off causing me to let out a frustrated sigh.

"how adorable." she said with yet another fake smile causing cedric to look over at me with an amused look on his face.

"now who would like to share?" she asked looking at the four others.

"we shall start with the youngest." she started as she gripped both harry and i's arm causing harry to look over at me with wide eyes.

"lovely." she finished as she dragged us away.

...

we walked into a broom covert leaving me very much confused. we then walked over to an uncomfortable corner.

"this is cozy." she stated with a creepy smile.

"it's a broom covert." harry sighed out, confused.

"you should feel right at home them." she replied as she pushed us. the audacity this woman has.

the three of us then sat down.

"so tell me harry. a mere boy of twelve." she said as the notebook and quill automatically wrote.

"fourteen." me and harry both corrected at the same time.

"about to compete against three students. not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself, but who have mastered spells that you couldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams." i scoffed at the lady loud enough for her to hear. the way she's degrading him is very annoying if i do say so myself.

"um- i don't know i haven't really thought about it." the boy said as he seemed to be distracted by the quill in which rita took notice in.

"just ignore the quill." she informed him.

"now cause your an ordinary boy of twelve aren't you?" she started.

"he's fourteen." i groaned with a slight glare causing her to roll her eyes at me. 

"do you think that it's the trauma of your past that made you so keen to such a dangerous tournament?" she asked harry who had an unreadable expression.

"the nerve this woman has." i whispered to myself angrily but harry just so happened to hear. in response he grabbed onto my hand and squeezed it in attempt to calm me down. which not only did it work but it made me flustered as well.

"no i didn't enter." harry stuttered out clearly becoming impatient with the woman as he squeezed my hand tighter.

"of course you didn't." she replied in a mocking tone. she then winked.

"everyone loves a rebel harry. even your girlfriend over here." she then said causing me to roll my eyes.

"scratch that." she quickly mumbled to the quill.

"speaking of your parents, if they were alive, how do you think they'd feel?" she asked the boy next to me with a small smile.

the anger was quickly boiling up inside of me but the boy noticed yet again because he looked at me and shook his head.

"proud, or concerned? that your attitude shows a need for attention." she asked him as he was paying more attention to the quill than the blonde lady once again. 

"hey, my eyes aren't glistening with the ghost of my past." he stated, causing me to raise my eyebrows and stifle a laugh.

...
harry's pov

i stood at the owlrey alone waiting for sirius' letter, mainly in my own head.

for one, i am very confused about my feelings but i'm not ready for that conversation. two, my best friend basically hates me so that's pretty cool.

two owls suddenly fly in. one being a owl i've never seen and the other being y/n's owl?

i take the letter out of y/o/n's beak and read the front.

'Sent To: Harry Potter
Sent From: Your Dearest Weasley <3'

i quickly shoved it into my pocket and grabbed the other letter from the other owls mouth. i recognized the handwriting.

'Harry,

i couldn't risk sending hedwig. ever since the world cup the ministry has been intercepting more and more owls and shes to easy to recognize. we need to talk harry. face to face. meet me in the gryffindor common room at one o'clock this saturday night, and make sure your alone.

- sirius'

i was about to think to myself until the owl but. that was when i read

'ps, the bird bites.'

i wonder how he's going to get into the castle.

...

"sirius." i whispered out as i entered the common room.

i then walked over to the paper that sat on the couch.

"harry potter, age twelve. suspect entered in the tri-wizard tournament. his eyes swimming with the ghost of his past."

i quickly got annoyed with the paper so i fumbled it and threw it in the fire. the fire then made a loud noise catching my attention. i slowly walked over to the fire and then suddenly a face popped up causing me to jump slightly.

"sirius." i breathed out as i recognized the face in the fire.

"i don't have much time harry so let me get straight to it." my godfather, sirius, started causing me to become confused.

"did you or did you not put your name into the goblet of fire?" he asked me genuinely.

"no.!" i whisper shouted at the face.

"i had to ask. now, tell me about dream of yours. you mentioned wormtail and voldemort. but who was the third man in the room?" he asked me.

"i don't know." i answered, slightly disappointed with myself.

"you didn't hear a name?" he quizzed.

"no." i answered honestly.

"voldemort was giving him a job to do, something important." i then added, recalling what i saw.

"and what was that?" he questioned as a reply.

"he wanted... me." i informed him, slight fear in my voice.

"don't know why, but he was going to use this man to get to me." i added as he stayed silent and listened.

"but i mean it was only a dream, right?" i asked them man, looking comfort.

"yes." he started staying silent for a moment.

"it's just a dream." he finished, unsure of his answer.

"look harry, hogwarts isn't safe anymore." he informed me, genuinely concerned.

"what are you saying?"

"i'm saying the devils are inside the walls. igor kakaroff (idk if i spelt that right, leave me alone) he was a deatheater and no one stops being a deatheater, and there's barty crouch. sent his own son to azkaban."

i then heard a noise so i friend to hurry up the conversation.

"you don't think he put my name in the goblet?" i quickly asked sirius.

"i don't know who put your name in the goblet harry but whoever did is no friend to you. people die in that tournament." he informed me clearly concerned.

"i'm not ready for this." i replied with fear clearly laced throughout my voice.

"you don't have a choice." he replied with sympathy. i suddenly heard another noise looking back and seeing a shadow walk towards the common room.

"someone's coming." i informed the fire.

"keep your friends close harry." he finally said before disappearing.

ronald then walked in.

"who are you talking to?" ron asked me with a look on his face.

"what? who says i was talking to anyone?" i quizzed the ginger boy.

"i heard voices."

"maybe your hallucinating things wouldn't be the first time." i replied with a smartass comment causing him to glare at me.

"your probably practicing for your next interview i except." he spat at me before walking back up the stairs.

i think walked towards to the fire once again, just to be disappointed to see no face.

...
y/n pov

"amazing." neville muttered rather excited about his surroundings as i sat next to harry behind a tree.

i always found neville as one of the most precious people at hogwarts. that's why i intend to protect the adorable boy at all costs.

"amazing." he then repeated, sounding even more excited than the first time. causing me to smile slightly.

"neville, your doing it again." harry informed the boy with a slightly annoyed tone in his voice. in response i elbowed him roughly causing him to groan.

"right sorry." neville quickly apologized.

i looked over at harry who seemed to be focused on the book in his hands. my sight then slowly drifted towards his pocket when an envelope sat, catching my attention.

i slowly grabbed the edge of the envelope and dragged it out his pocket just to see my handwriting on the front. my eyes widened as i quickly shoved the envelope and the pocket of my jeans and pretend nothing had just happened.

after a few minutes neville waved at something behind us. me and harry both looked back to see hermione, ron, and ginny walking towards us as hermione whisper shouted at ronald.

harry then got up as i stayed in my place and watched the scene unfold.

"ronald would like me to tell you that seamus told him, that dean was told by pavarait that hayride looking for you." i raised an eyebrow at the girl not understanding what she had just said.

"is that right? well... what?" harry asked the muggle-born witch, he was just as confused as i was.

"uh." she muttered as she quickly ran back to ron who repeated himself quietly.

"dean was told by pavarti that- please don't ask me to say it again. hagrid's looking for you." she sighed out as she turned around.

"well you can tell ronald-" harry was quickly cut off my 'mione who turned around and shouted at him angrily.

"i'm not an owl!" she shouted at the boy with a frustrated expression on her face.

...

"you bring your fathers clock like i asked you?" hagrid asked harry who was gripping into my wrist as we walked. i wasn't very keen to the dark.

"yeah i brought the cloak, and y/n, hagrid where are we going?"

"pay attention this is important." was all he replied with.

i looked up at hagrid noticing that the tall man was carrying a flower.

"what's with the flower?" i asked with a small chuckle, harry hummed in agreement. although hagrid stayed silent.

"hagrid have you combed your hair?" harry asked extremely confused.

"matter-a-fact i have." hagrid replied to the boy, seeming very proud of himself. "you don't wanna try the same thing again and again."

just then we heard what seemed to be a roaring sound.

"hagrid!" a feminine voice called out causing me and harry to share a very much confused expression.

"put the cloak on, both of you." hagrid instructed us before he started walking to where the voice came from. we then got under the cloak and followed quickly behind him.

"i thought perhaps your weren't coming, i though perhaps you have forgotten me." the lady who i recognized to be madame maxine said to hagrid.

"i see you hagrid, getting the ladies." i whispered to harry causing him to chuckle slightly then elbow me quickly.

"i would never forget you." hagrid replied to the tall lady causing harry to stick out his tongue with a disgusted look on his face making me stifle a laugh.

"what is it you want to show me?" madame maxine as the tall, but not taller than her, man.

"when you talked to me earlier you sounded so... exilighted."

"i'm glad you came, come with me." he said with a smile as he brought her someone with me and harry close behind their trail.

"so many... can we get closer?" she asked with an astonished look on her face.

"dragons?!" harry whisper-shouted at hagrid.

...
THIS ISNT PROOF-READ! it's been a little while hasn't it? well. a little longer chapter for you guys 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩.
word count: 2215!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

82.5K 1.6K 44
guys ik this is cringy 2020 was a trying time {Completed} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in t...
38.5K 1.1K 29
*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like I said, you both have to grit your teeth...
125K 4.1K 46
𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...
351K 4.2K 67
draco x reader. ➥ COMPLETED