Far From Home

By pradagangstaaz

Tend to use Strong language viewer discretion is advised. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 32

355 17 12
By pradagangstaaz

Y'all idk what happened to the last chapter omg and I forgot what I had wrote !!! I'm so mad rn .

I walked around the kitchen table about seven times. I wasn't nervous, I was just trying to think.

"Samantha sit down. You making me anxious." Jade blurted.

I sat down for two seconds and got back up again. It wasn't intentional, I just can't help it right now.

My mind running any and every which way.

I heard Blacc suck his teeth so I looked up at him.

"Boog go to sleep. Your eyes low as hell." He fussed.

She shook her head.

"I'm fine."

"It's going on 3:30 in the morning, everybody need to be sleep. Our minds will be well charged so we can think of more things we could do." Jade suggested as she got up from the table.

"I'm going downstairs to the cellar. I'll see y'all in the morning." I grabbed my keys, my phone, and a bag of chips.

After a while blacc came downstairs to bring me a blanket but it was already one down here.

I think he just wanted to see what I was doing, to make sure I was going to sleep.

"You alright?" He asked sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Yea."

"Boog finally went to bed. I knew she was tired, always trying to fight her sleep." I chuckled.

"Right."

He put his head down and rubbed his hand across his head.

"I just don't understand. I mean, I don't know where he could be." I said standing up to look out the window.

"He can't be far. He not going nowhere without telling us where so he can't be far." I said.

"If ma ask you where he at, tell her he went on a business trip." Blacc requested.

"Okay." It was quiet.

"So you and Jade?" I asked changing the subject.

"Nope." I laughed.

"So where she gone sleep at?"

"On the third floor. Where else?"

"Oh. I thought y'all was gonna sleep together."

He got up. "Man, I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

"Why? What I say?" I laughed as he walked out the room.

"What I say?!"

***

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

The night guards was banging on the cells, waking us up before they left, so the day guards can come in and do what they gotta do.

I got up early this AM, and waited for them to open my cell so I can go use the phone.

They took all day coming in.

"Where you going?" The guard asked pushing me back in the cell.

"To use the phone."

"No sir. Nobody's using phones until we finish this search." I frowned.

"A search? For what?"

"We can't tell you that, just sit outside the cell and wait to be called upon." I blew out a breath and stood outside the cell door.

Every time it's time for me to use the phone, they come with some bullshit.

"You good?" My cell mate asked.

"Yea"

The guards came out the room with a board game then walked out the unit.

It was the marble game. That belonged to my cell mate. It kept him occupied so he wouldn't think about his daughter all the time.

No body came back in for about another thirty minutes.

I seen Officer Valdez walk through the door, and was confused.

I'm trying to figure out how she keep popping up everywhere I go.

"Good morning!" She spoke to everybody.

"Wassup officer Valdez." They spoke back. I just went back in my cell.

She walked around and checked everybody rooms.

"Y'all ate breakfast?"

"Hell nah. We just got up."

"Alright."

"Good morning Tyler." She spoke to my cell mate.

He was just sitting on his bed staring at the wall.

"I'm sorry they took your game."

"Man what you be behind all this shit assum' ?"

"Behind what?"

"The searches, the fights, the guards. What the fuck you be doing? You always acting innocent and shit." She frowned.

"I don't even know half of what goes on after I leave. I just try to make it easier for y'all when I get here. That's why I got this job." I sucked my teeth and snatched the cover off my bed.

"I wouldn't put that on y'all." She continued.

"Well, I got you both, and the rest of your little buddies some phone time after breakfast, so go down, get you something to eat and the phones will be open after breakfast."

"Man whatever cuh."

"A thank you would be nice."

"Thank you." My cell mate spoke.

I went to the cafeteria but I didn't want what they was serving.

A nigga would die if I had to survive on the food they served in here. I'm sure I lost a few pounds over the past couple of days too.

That shit looked nasty. How you fuck up eggs?

•••

I got up and took a shower then put mani in the shower.

After getting ready, I made everyone a healthy lunch so they'd be full and prepared for the day.

The little kids are going to a trampoline park while lil Sam goes to a meeting with his teacher.

I'm going shopping for the baby to take my mind off the situation.

I need to get him some white onesies and socks at least since I have yet to do so.

Samantha is going with me and blacc has to meet up with tyke to see if he can find out some information.

I hope he finds out something because I'm slowly losing my mind.

After I made everyone plates, my phone rung.

I didn't recognize the number but I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello... this is a—"

I hung up. I'm so tired of those scam likely people calling my phone keep talking about a damn car payment.

****

India

"You just let me know if you want to open that account okay?" I told the lady bridgett as she walked out the door.

"Is it time for you to clock out yet ? Cause I'm tired of waiting." Angela wined.

"Yes it is. Thank god." I responded after looking at my phone.

"Girl I know you are not still looking for a call from that man."

"You don't understand Angela so just let me breathe." I grabbed my keys and my purse and headed out the door.

"Alright, where you want to go go?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. Let's see what's good in the mall." I got in my car and she got in on the passenger side.

"You think he's with the other girl? What's her name? Laura." I looked at her out the side of my eye.

"Nah, he's not with her."

"It's a parking space right here." Angela pointed.

I pulled into the parking spot and turned the car off.

"You still gotta watch the baby for your sister tonight?" I asked grabbing my purse.

"Yup. Which reminds me, I need to get some more bibs, and bottles. She don't bring enough." I shook my head.

"Okay. We gone get some food first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 222 27
The lifestyle's of a family full of crips & drug dealer's gangbanging & slanging just to make it through.For your curiosity take a look and dig into...
95.8K 2.4K 23
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right..
275K 6.8K 80
Warning: Bad language, Sexual things, abusive content, possible misspelling, please do not hate...
3.2K 175 58
Fresh off of all the shit hitting the fan... Lauren meets Nipsey at the crossroads of both their lives. Will they thrive or drift apart? COMMENTS...