๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† โฅ ๐ค...

By KITASBUBBA

โ๐ˆ ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐”๐‡?โž โ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„?โž โ”€โ”€ หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—  ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—™๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——๐—•๐—ฌ๐—˜ ๐—๐—”๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ก
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—”๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—•๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—จ๐—ฃ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฃ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—•๐—”๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—”๐— ๐—”'๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—–๐—ข๐—š๐—ก๐—œ๐—ญ๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—” ๐—™๐—˜๐—ช
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ž๐—”๐—š๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—”๐— ๐—”-๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—– ๐—˜๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—˜๐—™๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—— ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐——
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฌ๐—” ๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ๐— ๐—จ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—”๐—ง ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ

8.3K 391 451
By KITASBUBBA

[ RECAP ]

"I speak from the heart," Kunimi smiles. "And I guess Oikawa has been an influence."

"Whatever," a bell rings. "Well look at that, the icecreams are ready!" She runs over to grab them quickly in order to dismiss the compliment Kunimi gave her which made Kunimi chuckle.

Once he paid, they began to walk around the arcade as they ate their ice cream. "Do you want to play more arcade games after we're done with our icecreams?"

"Sure," Y/N hesitantly mutters.

"Come on, come on, come on," Y/N was silently cheering for Kunimi who was currently competing against someone else in a basketball shooting game. Kunimi didn't like the attention that was on him from the big crowd that was also watching the competition but, Y/N's attention made him motivated to win.

"TIME," the worker shouted in order to stop the two competitors from shooting another ball into the hoop. "PLAYER 1 WINS BY SEVEN POINTS." The crowd clapped for Kunimi as the worker announced his victory. "As the winner, you get to choose one of the prizes on the second shelf."

Kunimi looked at the prizes on the second shelf but felt a bit uncomfortable since the crowd was still watching him. His eyes locked on a light-brown stuffed bear that was half his size. He pointed at the bear and the worker handed it to him while congratulating him.

Kunimi walked over to Y/N and held out the bear in front of her. The crowd 'awwwwed' while Y/N raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What?"

"For you," Kunimi responded. Y/N hesitantly grabbed the bear from his hands and the crowd cheered.

"WHAT A GENTLEMAN," the worker said. "HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE DAY AT THE ARCADE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOUNG SIR."

Y/N's eyes widen as she realized that the worker and the crowd must have thought that Kunimi was her boyfriend since he gave the bear he won to her. "Oh no, no, no," Y/N waves her hand while holding the bear with another. "We're not a couple."

"OH SORRY," the worker apologized. "THAT WAS MY MISTAKE. IT JUST SEEMED THAT YOU GUYS WERE."

"No, no, no. We're just friends," Y/N said and instantly slapped her hand over her mouth.

"We're friends?" Kunimi smiled a bit.

"No," Y/N replied with a scoff.

"But-"

"That was a mistake."

"Oh, okay. Let's get some food. We haven't eaten anything else than just ice cream."

"Um, what do you have in mind?"

"Anything that you want," Kunimi tells her.

"Um," Y/N scans the place. "Pizza?" Kunimi nods and bought pizza for both of them. He didn't care how much today must have cost him, as long as Y/N enjoyed herself, he was happy. Kunimi wanted to give her the world if he could. He had the same mindset that Y/N had a few years ago.

After a while of hanging out in the arcade, Y/N decided to call it a day since she needed to go to Karasuno. She knew that she would be leaving Japan again and wanted to help out her brother as much as she could even though he was a pain in the ass.

"Thank you," Y/N spoke up after a while of silence between her and Kunimi on their way to Karasuno.

"For?"

"For taking me to the arcade," Y/N responded. "As my mom said, I was stuck in the house with nothing to do."

"I'll take you out anytime," Kunimi tells her. "I was actually thinking of taking you somewhere tomorrow as well."

"Tomorrow?" Y/N raises an eyebrow. "Are you trying to avoid tests or something?"

"No," Kunimi shook his head. "I told the teachers that I will be missing school for personal reasons. I asked for the work ahead so I could spend time with you."

"Oh," Y/N moves her gaze away from him. She never thought that Kunimi would do schoolwork ahead of time just so he could be with her. This was definitely new to her. In the past, Kunimi would try to leave to his classes ahead of time so he could avoid interacting with Y/N.

"So what do you say? Do you want to go?"

"I guess," Y/N said without a tone of excitement. "Where exactly are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise," he responds.

"A surprise," Y/N raises an eyebrow. Kunimi gave her a small nod which makes Y/N frown. She didn't want it to be someplace that could be seen as 'romantic' and give Kunimi the idea of being on a date with her.

"I had fun today," Kunimi says. "Even though you beat me in almost every game."

"It was alright," Y/N shrugged. She didn't want to admit that she had fun as well to him.

"Looks like we're here," Kunimi stops walking once they were in front of the entrance to Karasuno. "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N."

"Wait," Y/N said unconsciously.

"Hm? Oh right! Sorry, I mean Kageyama-san."

"Actually" Y/N gritted her teeth. "Thank you for the bear as well."

"I'm glad you liked it," Kunimi smiles. "I saw you eyeing it before the game."

"Oh," Y/N looks away. "Well, I should get going now."

"Can I get your number by any chance?"

"No," Y/N responded coldly. "I have been too nice and lenient," she thought to herself.

"Okay," Kunimi frowns. "Well um, be ready by 8 am for tomorrow. I'll see you then."

"Bye," Y/N rushes as fast as she could inside the school. Once she entered the gym, Tobio gave her a confused look. "What?"

"What's with the bear?" Tobio points at the bear in Y/N's hand.

"Nunya," Y/N said.

"Nunya what?"

"Nunya business dumbass," Y/N stuck out her tongue.

"Hey! I have seen that bear before," Hinata comes up to them. "My little sister wanted one but the arcade game was a bit difficult for me to win it for her."

"Arcade?"

"Yup," Hinata says. "It's like 10 minutes away from here."

"You went to an arcade on your own," Tobio snickers. "What a loser."

"I didn't go alone," Y/N rolls her eyes.

"Who did you go with?"

"Kunimi," Y/N responded.

"I thought you didn't like him no more," Tobio said.

"I don't," Y/N smacked him. "Now go practice."

"Uh-huh whatever," Tobio rolled his eyes as he leaves towards the court. Hinata however, didn't dismiss the fact that she went to the arcade with Kunimi as easily as Tobio.

"Y/N?"

"What's up future brother-in-law?" Y/N said which made Hinata blush a bit.

"You sure that you don't like Kunimi AT ALL anymore?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Just asking. I should be getting ready to practice as well," Hinata runs towards Tobio, leaving Y/N confused.

She kept thinking about Hinata's question. The emphasis on 'at all' made her question her true feeling towards him. "I won't, I can't, there's no way I'll like him again," Y/N told herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.4K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
410K 9.1K 22
ใ€๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐?ใ€‘ โ†ณ โ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โž โ started august 1st 2020 โ haikyuu x fem!reader โ angst,fluff โžณ@BLAUE...
2.2K 126 33
|| THIS FANFIC WAS INSPIRED BY ONE OF THE SAME NAME BY @KITASBUBBA WHICH WAS UNFORTUNATELY DISCONTINUED || "i guess you have wrong timing." โ€ข DESCRIP...
10.4K 320 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...