Roommate 😏-kbreezo

By londynmariee

This story will have: ⚠️smuts⚠️ ⚠️Drama⚠️ ⚠️sumtimes r@pe⚠️ And I hope y'all enjoy 😁 More

Pt 1
Pt 2
Pt3
Pt 4
Pt5
Pt 6
Pt 7
Pt8
Update
Pt 9
Pt 10
Pt 12
This is not the story
Update on kobe and his family
Pt 13
Pt 14
Pt 15
Pt 16
Pt 17
Pt 18
Pt 19
(Mostly a smuts)Pt 20
Pt 21
Pt 22
23
24
25
26
27
Pt28
Pt 29
Anoucement
Pt 30
Pt31
Pt 32
Pt 33
Pt 34
Wiw
Pt 35
Pt 36
Face reveal🤤
Pt 37
Pt 38
Pt39
Not the story
Pt 40(last chapter of dis book)

Pt 11

6.2K 57 28
By londynmariee

Then y'all started dancing. Then jano Monty Derek and mike came in the room.
Jano:WTH!?
Derek:Yeah let's go macei.
Monty:Layla mom is finna tear you up.
Layal:your not my dad. Then everybody leave but Derek and mike.
Mike:yeah jayda let's go. Then they leave and Cohen come in your room.
Cohen:sis your photo shoot is tmrw and you got mail. Then you grab in and open in and see a pack of swisher sweets w33d.
Tiana:oh damn!
Cohen:what?
Tiana:nun. Then you get in bed with Cohen and y'all watch YouTube then y'all start playing smash or pass.
Tiana:smash or pass aya?
Cohen:smash for sure.
Tiana:💀
Cohen:smash or pass kbreeezo?
Tiana:...Idk?
Cohen:wym mean ydk?
Tiana:I mean irdk.
Cohen:ok but smash or pass tony Lopez.
Tiana:PASS! Then y'all kept playing for like 15 minutes then y'all went to sleep. The next morning you wake up to Kobe calling you.
Tiana:yeah?
Kobe:look I don't wanna bring up anything bad but I was wondering if you would like to be my gf again?
Tiana:*looks at Cohen sleep then look back at the phone* yes but why you send me money and w33d?
Kobe:I mean why can't I and you needed money for your photo shoot today.
Tiana:ok well ima call you back later. Then you hung up and Cohen woke up.
Cohen:gm sis.
Tiana:gm coco. Go get ready we gotta go to the photo shoot. Then y'all got ready and put on this:

(I couldn't find Cohen a outfit so her put or some sweat pants and a white shirt)
Tiana:Cohen can I tell you something?
Cohen:yeah.
Tiana: ok well Kobe called me this morning and said he wanted to come back to me...
Cohen:so what you say?
Tiana:I said yeah but ima give you a reason why I said yes but don't tell anybody.
Cohen:ok.
Tiana:ok so yk how I get mail every day?
Cohen: yeah.
Tiana:idk how but Kobe been sending me money and yesterday he sent me something you shouldn't do.
Cohen:so what was is?
Tiana:when you get older you will know. Then y'all get to the photo shoot place and see these 4 gurlz walking up to you.
Girl 1:ok so I'm Jenny and I am here to help you with your photo shoot.
Girl 2:I'm April I will be helping u with the props
Girl 3:I'm jazmine and I will be helping you with the dressing.
Girl 4:I'm bonquisha(bone-qwe-sha) and I'm the bitch that will help you fixe your hair and keep your lil bro right here.
Tiana:ok well I'm Tiana and this is Cohen but anyways where do I go?
Bonquisha:you can go to room sevem on da left.
Tiana:ok. Then you and Cohen go to
Room seven and you see Kobe and some other boy.
Kobe:oh um hey Tiana and Cohen.
Tiana:hey Kobe and who dis?
Kobe:oh this is my cousin deandre.
Deandre:hey mamas.
(Your thoughts)
If this bitch call me mamas again he is Finn be dead!
(End of thoughts)
Kobe:bro stop hitting on my girl.
Deandre:so you pimpin now? You had 5 gurls last week. Then Cohen look at you and you look at him and mouth:go to the car and bring my bag.
Kobe:don't b-
Tiana:it's ok i rlly dgaf as long as they not on your dick I'm good.
Deandre:oh you got you a gangsta shawty.
Tiana:oh I'm more gangsta then that wanna see? Then Cohen come back with your bag and looks at you like he saw da boogie man.
Tiana:yeah that's why should
Of mind you business. Then you open the bag and got out an ak47 glock and a tec.
Deandre:damn she real gangsta.
Kobe:ok so photo shoot starts in like 20 more minutes so have your props r-
Tiana:shut up Kobe. Then they leave out.
Cohen:ok you crazy!
Tiana:shut up but Fr I Am just don't make me mad. Then walk around and see a studio.
Tiana:wanna go in there?
Cohen:bet. Then y'all went in and saw a boy in the booth and a
Girl sitting in the chairs hitting a bl^nt.
Tiana:oh I didn't know y'all was in here.
Asian:oh I'm Asian you must be Tiana the crazy bitch with the g^ns and w33d?
Cohen:um yk I'm right here?
Asian:I'm srry but anyways what you doing in here?
Tiana:we since I have 12 more minutes til my photo shoot I wanna start doing music. Then the boy in the booth come out and you realized who it is.
Tiana:is the king von?!
Von:wassgood?
Tiana:omg I'm a big fan!
Von:well since your my biggest fan I have something for you. Then he gives you 200k and one of his chains.
Tiana:OMG thank you von but I have to go now. Then you and Cohen leave then you get the pictures taken then before y'all leave Kobe calls your name
TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 333 37
Basically you have friends that have the same family problems as you and you and Mike has always had a crush on each other y'all just did wanna tell...
Gone By ...

Fanfiction

22.2K 847 38
Just read it if you want to Thank you for 20k reads 💕
6K 126 24
Read it to find out #merek #kallyk