the boy named clay || 𝐝𝐫𝐞�...

By hiimryn

|| 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝? uh oh. || (cover art by i have no clue! i... More

the heartbreak (part 1)
the coping (part 2)
the stream (part 3)
the save (part 4)
drelilah (part 5)
the wake up call (part 6)
could be the day? (part 7)
yep it is the day (part 8)
the aftermath (part 9)
the surprise (part 10)
getting caught? (part 11)
the hurt (part 12)
we'll be okay (part 13)
he's protective (part 15)
the date (part 16)
the last part (part 17)
a/n

uh, this is awkward (part 14)

1.5K 38 39
By hiimryn

author's note: hey my lovely readers! how are you? i am hoping great! :) i want to tell you, thank you for reading my story or stories. it means so much to a small writer like me! i can not thank you enough for 200 reads on both of my stories. i can not really tell anyone because my family would think i am weird and my friends don't even know i play minecraft. so i am telling you guys, thank you! if you could comment and vote on my stories i would appreciate that so much, if not, that is perfectly fine too! thank you again! it means so much. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

clay:
mom?!

i look over at the car that pulled into his driveway. it was clay's mom, michelle. i have known her for a while now and she has always been like a second mom to me. 

michelle:
hi clay, hi delilah. how are you?

clay:
what are you doing here mom? you didn't tell me you were stopping by.

michelle:
oh, drista said she forgot one of her shirts here so i decided to stop by and come and get it. i brought brownies!

delilah:
oh my god, yes! your brownies are the BEST!

michelle:
oh you are too nice, thank you!

i rush over to michelle and grab the tray of brownies from her hands. clay walks over behind me and gives her a hug. once i get inside i realize how awkward that situation just was.

me and clay were slow dancing in the rain and i was about to tell him i love him. his mom pulled up in the pouring rain and just kind of had to intervene. we also didn't have shoes on, and i was in his sweatshirt. if i was her, i would have gotten right back in her car and drove away.

clay and michelle walk in behind me and i go to set down the brownies on the counter. she looks at me and clay weird and that is when i look down and realize that me and clay are soaking wet.

delilah:
i am going to go upstairs and change, be right back! 

clay's pov

once lilah goes upstairs to change, my mom looks at me with a kind smile on her face.

clay:
what?

michelle:
you guys seemed happy when i pulled up, is there something i should know?

clay: 
well about that, me and lilah are sort of a thing. 

michelle:
really? 

clay:
yeah, for about three weeks.

michelle:
now i have to give drista ten bucks. 

clay:
has everyone bet on me and lilah getting together?! what the hell!

michelle:
(shrugs shoulders)
it was about time you guys got together. your eyes always light up when you see her. 

clay:
was it really that noticeable? 

michelle:
well yeah clay, it was pretty obvious you liked her. it was also pretty obvious she liked you.

clay:
why didn't you ever tell me then?

michelle:
well i was about too! but i knew it would all work out in the long run.

clay:
are you serious?

michelle:
yeah i am. 
(laughs)
does she make you happy? 

clay:
she makes me super happy, i can't believe i lived so long without her being mine.

michelle:
that's great. did you tell her you loved her?

clay:
i know it seems super fast but, yes i did.

michelle:
well for as long as you liked her, i think it wasn't fast at all. did she say it back?

clay:
well no... but listen, she was mad at me when i said it! 

michelle:
why was she mad at you?

clay:
well george and nick told her that i was seeing another girl because they didn't know we were a thing. it was just a joke, and i thought she would get it. but well, i didn't defend myself and she believed them. it was just a misunderstanding.

michelle:
sweetie, i think you deserved for her to get mat at you. but now it seems like you guys are fine. which is really all that matters. i think she will come around, i can't tell you when she will say it, but i can say that she takes that word very serious. 

clay:
yeah i know. i am just nervous that she will never tell me.

michelle:
she will tell you, don't worry honey.

delilah:
i am back! can we eat the brownies now?

she came skipping downstairs with her jeans on and one my t-shirts. she looks so good when she wears my clothes.

i hope what my mom said was true. i just worry that she won't tell me anytime soon, or anytime ever.

delilah's pov

i came downstairs and notice clay and michelle sitting on the couch talking. i should probably make my presence known in case they are talking about something i shouldn't hear.

delilah:
i am back! can we eat the brownies now?

clay:
uhm, yes please!

michelle:
i will go and grab drista's shirt that she left here, i will be right back.

she heads down the hall to find the guest bedroom where drista was staying that night.

clay:
well that was awkward.

delilah:
yeah it was, but i wouldn't trade dancing with you for anything.

clay:
(laughs, kisses my forehead)
you ready to dig in to these brownies?

delilah:
is that even a question?

me and clay did into the tray of brownies. we each have eaten two slices when michelle comes back out of the guest room.

delilah:
michelle, these are super good! like seriously, they rock.

michelle:
maybe one day i can teach you how to make them?

delilah:
i would love that! i need to know how to make these!

clay:
having both of my favorite women being able to make these? poggers.

michelle:
what does "poggers" mean?

delilah:
it is just something weird your son says, don't listen to him.
(laughs)

michelle:
i can believe that! okay kiddos, i am going to head out. have fun!

delilah:
bye michelle! thank you for stopping by!

clay:
bye mom! love you!

she walks out the door and clay follows behind her, locking the door. uh oh.

delilah:
clay, what are you doing?

clay:
come here baby, i missed holding you.

he grabs me and hucks me over his shoulder.

delilah:
clay! let me down!

i manage to get free of his grip and i start running from him.

clay:
lilah! get back here! i am going to get you!

i turn the corner and run around his dining table. i stand on one side and he stands on the other. i try to go one way and he follows me the same way. i try to go the other way but he follows my movement. 

i finally try to run around the table but his long arms grab me and pick me up. he sets me down on the couch and gets on top of me. our faces our inches away, i just want to kiss him. he goes into kiss me.

RING RING

it is my phone, i pick it up and look at it.

it is zach, what the hell?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1150

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.1K 23
(ART BY ME) (Jan 30 2021 - April 31 2021) When George and Sapnap go to Florida in hope to surprise Dream. Dream soon figures out and tries to keep hi...
77K 1.3K 12
your a 21 year old british streamer and the whole dream smp decides to meet up in Florida in a large house dream rented out. you are met with unexpec...
41.1K 1K 37
AU | Dream, a simple man from Florida who was going through a rough time in his life, and George, a god send it seemed like, who's parents got a job...
94.4K 2.3K 36
When your swimming career leads you to becoming a successful minecraft youtuber, you find that new opportunities await you every step of the way. Aft...