𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 | 𝘒𝘦�...

By niyahxbaji

| 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘒𝘰𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘹 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 | in which an old best friend returns to japan and reuni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Bonus
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 6

5.4K 199 496
By niyahxbaji

I didn't know what to, but one thing was for sure. MY BLACK ASS IS TOO PRETTY TO DIE.

"If I ran the person would probably run after me, so I should probably keep walking for now." I thought to myself.

I got out my phone and checked my surroundings. I went to my camera and put it on selfie mode. I held it up like I was finna take a picture, but look behind me.

There was a dude in a black hoodie and pants. He had his hood up and was a distance behind. I took a picture, smiling like everything was ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:
KENMA WHERE R U

Gamer boi✨:
I'm at a bakery with Kuroo
We're getting apple pie
Why

Me:
I'm at *random location*
& somebody following me
*Insert selfie*

Gamer boi✨:
We're on the way
don't provoke them

Me:
Why tf would I do that
Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept walking like Kenma said, looking to see if I can find the bakery. The footsteps staying at a distance for now.

"Can he please hurry the fuck up." I said to myself, pulling my shorts down. Then I silently prayed to god.

Kenma POV

I got up and started to run out the bakery, trying to find the street Y/N was on. A few seconds later Kuroo caught up to me and asked what's happening.

"We have to help Y/N." I said quietly.

He nodded and followed me around two corners and saw Y/N running towards us with a hooded guy behind her. Kuroo ran up to him and punched him in the face. Y/N stood behind me grabbing onto my arm.

"What happened?" I asked while Kuroo handled the guy.

"I looked down at my phone to see if you texted me again and then I heard the footsteps speed up. So I took off running and turned a corner and saw you guys." She said while panting.

I nodded and turned back to Kuroo. He had knocked the guy unconscious. I walked up to him and pulled his hoodie down.

"He smells like alcohol." I said quietly.

"Let's go, before we get accused of something." Y/N sighed.

I nodded and started to walk next to her.

"Why were here at night by yourself anyways?" Kuroo asked leaning down a little.

"My dumbass was hungry, so I went to get food. I wanted to get some dessert from somewhere and then he started following me." She explained.

I sighed at reasoning and grabbed her hand, dragging her back to the bakery.

"You can get something from here. Me and Kuroo can walk you home when you get done." I said looking away.

She gave me and Kuroo a hug, trying not to squeeze her food and walked into the store. She came back out with a brown paper bag.

"I got Kenna a apple pie and Kuroo a cheesecake." She said handing out small containers. "Thank y'all."

"No problem. Now let's get you home." Kuroo said.

Your POV

I nodded and started to lead the way back to my apartment. "Maya was gonna be in for a surprise." I thought to myself and did a little laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kuroo asked me.

"Nothing... I'm just thinking of my roommates reaction when she meets y'all." I answered, laughing again.

The rest of the way to my apartment was quiet. Kenma was playing something on his phone, Kuroo was looking at the sky, and I was making sure we weren't lost.

"Ok guys you ready?" I asked.

"For what?" Kenma said looking up.

"To see my place, DUH. And how you was lookin where you was goin?" I asked.

He shrugged and looked back down to his phone. I opened the door and let the boys in. Kuroo looked around and Kenma walked to the couch.

"How is this so... luxurious?" Kuroo asked still looking around.

"Being a famous model has helped." I said sitting down next to Kenma and taking my food out.

"Oh wait... AMAYA!!" I yelled for my friend.

She came running so fast that she couldn't stop in time. She crash right on top of Kuroo and then jumped up.

(Italics means they talking in English)

"Who is this?" She pointed at him. "And him?" She said looking at Kenma.

"Take a guess. Oh and here's your food." I said and handed her a bag.

"Thank you boo." She said and took the bag out my hand. She sat down on the floor between my legs and started to take her food out.

"Gurl I almost got kidnapped." I said remembering what happened.

"Aww man." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"They should've gotten yo ass." She said.

I hit her on her head and heard a cough. I looked back up at the boys. Kuroo was looking at me and Kenma glanced from his phone.

"Oh yeah. Talk in Japanese so they can understand you." I told Amaya.

She nodded at me and waved at the boys.

"Hey y'all I'm a chicken nugget." She said.

"Bitch what the fuck." I looked at her weird.

Kuroo laughed that ugly ass rooster call, while Kenma looked at her weirdly.

"Wait, what I said?" She asked.

"You said, hey I'm a chicken nugget." I said shaking my head.

"That's not what I meant." She said.

"I mean just because you built like one-" she hit my leg cutting me off.

"She still learning Japanese y'all." I said eating my food.

"That's makes sense." Kuroo said with kenma nodding.

"Ok I understood that. Can I try again?" Maya asked.

"Yeah go ahead." I started to drink my soda.

"My name Amaya and I'm N/N bestie... well gurl bestie." She introduced. They nodded and introduced themselves.

"How about y'all stay the night?" I offered as Kuroo sat down on a chair. "I mean like, we was supposed to meet up anyways."

"I guess." Kenma mumbled.

"What about clothes?" Kuroo asked.

Me and Maya looked at each other and back at him.

I don't got nothing to say😅 so comment and vote BYE LOVES❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 157 26
in which bokuto has an adoptive sister or her world had been so bland since the accident which took away her family, but when a certain setter enters...
74K 1.6K 37
☆ in which a weird girl manages to become best friends with two well-reserved volleyball boys over the well-known app discord ☆fem!she/they reader !i...
70.5K 2.6K 25
you work as an assistant for pro volleyball teams. kenma's company sponsor's your volleyball team helping you two get close. but it's definitely not...
10.1K 432 14
"𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚?" ---- ➪ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱...